Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I had a good day at work today. Then I come home and log onto the Something Awful forums and see this thread on the front page and am reminded that Rush Limbaugh is a dead decomposing corpse no longer stealing oxygen.

lol that loving owns so much. Fantastic end to the day :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
500,000 americans die from a preventable illness, conservatives fall over each other to declare they were all old or sick and worth nothing to society anyways

but don't you dare crack a smile over a evil ghoul like rush limbaugh finally croaking because those pearls will be clutched so hard.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Big Beef City posted:

lollin that they had to bury this fat bitch in a 'private cemetery' because they absolutely knew his grave would be desecrated every single moment of every day for eternity.
Had they thought otherwise, he'd have been buried in public, with a monument of some kind, tactless, no doubt, for his fans to visit and idolize like the drooling gently caress stains upon humanity that they are.
Instead, they had the foresight to realize what an utter blight upon creation this monster was and tossed his wracked and abused corpse into a pit behind a fence, out of sight.

This filled my day with joy.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

No Rush, you're the Feminazi.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Lol hes still dead

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

However, Rush was addicted to painkillers, opioids specifically IIRC, so that whatever they gave him likely had little or no ameliorating effect on his pain because he'd already built up a very strong tolerance :eng101:

Bonzo posted:

I have been at the deathbed of three relatives who died. Two of cancer, one of sepsis. No matter what you have, no matter what they give you to kill the pain, dying is painful, confusing, and scary.

minus hearing about the innocent family members, this makes me feel a lot better. thanks :unsmith:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Big Beef City posted:

lollin that they had to bury this fat bitch in a 'private cemetery' because they absolutely knew his grave would be desecrated every single moment of every day for eternity.
Had they thought otherwise, he'd have been buried in public, with a monument of some kind, tactless, no doubt, for his fans to visit and idolize like the drooling gently caress stains upon humanity that they are.
Instead, they had the foresight to realize what an utter blight upon creation this monster was and tossed his wracked and abused corpse into a pit behind a fence, out of sight.

if i had a felony record already and didn't mind doing some more time, i would definitely drive a dump truck full of manure through their gate and dump it on his grave

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Gosh bless.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mr Interweb posted:

minus hearing about the innocent family members, this makes me feel a lot better. thanks :unsmith:
I don't have a ton of experience, but I have watched a few people die in clinical settings and yeah it's true-- the last minutes appear to be really unpleasant. Like at best you're dissociated and don't recognize the pain, but it always looks painful as gently caress. Add in cancer and I like to imagine Rush's entire last leg of life was a well-deserved kaleidoscope of unyielding discomfort and pain.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

mind the walrus posted:

I don't have a ton of experience, but I have watched a few people die in clinical settings and yeah it's true-- the last minutes appear to be really unpleasant. Like at best you're dissociated and don't recognize the pain, but it always looks painful as gently caress. Add in cancer and I like to imagine Rush's entire last leg of life was a well-deserved kaleidoscope of unyielding discomfort and pain.

Don't turn my dead bigot party thread into an existential death horror thread please

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
lol lovely old pills man, he dead now :)

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
The only person sad about Rush dying is his dealer.

ParisFascistWeek
Jan 26, 2021

Sydney Bottocks posted:

However, Rush was addicted to painkillers, opioids specifically IIRC, so that whatever they gave him likely had little or no ameliorating effect on his pain because he'd already built up a very strong tolerance :eng101:

I had no idea he was a drug addict, that's so funny. He's definitely the type to spit on addicts while he himself struggled with it. stupid rear end in a top hat

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

ParisFascistWeek posted:

I had no idea he was a drug addict, that's so funny. He's definitely the type to spit on addicts while he himself struggled with it. stupid rear end in a top hat

I mentioned it way earlier in the thread, but he abused opiates so hard, he went deaf. If you look up photos of him when he gets that dumb medal fro Trump, you can see the cochlear implant.

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

If I remember correctly, he would regularly say unpleasant things about drug addicts on air while he was abusing Oxycontin in his personal life. When everyone found out about it, he did a whole tearful apology on air begging forgiveness from his poo poo listeners.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He was very bad and now is very dead.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Just checkin to make sure that cancerous gently caress is still dead

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Just checkin to make sure that cancerous gently caress is still dead

Buddy, I got some great fuckin news for you: yes.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

My condolences to the cancer that killed Rush.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Jose Oquendo posted:

I mentioned it way earlier in the thread, but he abused opiates so hard, he went deaf. If you look up photos of him when he gets that dumb medal fro Trump, you can see the cochlear implant.

He was taking like 25 oxycontin a day. That's an insane amount of oxy.

When he was arrested for prescription fraud, he had procured 2000 oxy prescribed between 4 different doctors over a 6 month timeframe. Even if he had just taken those 2000 over 6 months, that's still over 10 a day, which is still a ton of oxycontin for one person.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Jollity Farm posted:

If I remember correctly, he would regularly say unpleasant things about drug addicts on air while he was abusing Oxycontin in his personal life. When everyone found out about it, he did a whole tearful apology on air begging forgiveness from his poo poo listeners.

It's like when my Dad would yell at me for smoking while he had a a Marlboro between his fingers.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Bonzo posted:

The only person sad about Rush dying is his dealer.

The Sacklers feel nothing.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

empty baggie posted:

He was taking like 25 oxycontin a day. That's an insane amount of oxy.

When he was arrested for prescription fraud, he had procured 2000 oxy prescribed between 4 different doctors over a 6 month timeframe. Even if he had just taken those 2000 over 6 months, that's still over 10 a day, which is still a ton of oxycontin for one person.

hey i mean as an addict in recovery, i can relate to wanting 2000 of my drug of choice on hand

i never perpetuated coneheaded myths about addiction in front of a national audience while i was banging down fifths of vodka tho

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

You all might like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8ocmd2Nz2U

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hey Rush suck my sweaty dick and balls you dead piece of poo poo

BrewingTea
Jun 2, 2004

I wonder if there's a Rush Limbaugh IV running around Thailand or wherever

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I hope not. I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Did the cancer that killed rush die with him? if so that's a bit sad.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

BrewingTea posted:

That start of a Chuck Palahniuk novel.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BrewingTea posted:

I don’t think little boys can reproduce

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
At the very end of time, the universe and Rush Limbaugh will have something in common:

they'll both be a dead slurry of their component particles :unsmith:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Did the cancer that killed rush die with him? if so that's a bit sad.

Unfortunately it did, that cancer is a brave hero that died for us.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Hey Rush suck my sweaty dick and balls you dead piece of poo poo

hell yeah he's loving dead lol :) :lsd:

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

I said come in! posted:

Unfortunately it did, that cancer is a brave hero that died for us.

Shades of Bruce Willis in Armageddon.

(why did that movie have to suck? :smith:)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Agent Escalus posted:

Says who? :colbert:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Agent Escalus posted:

Because Michael Bay is a demon sent to torment us.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Bay also made The Rock and Pain & Gain so unlike Limbaugh he actually did something to slightly qualify him for that medal.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Anyone have an update on Limbaugh's health they can share with me? I haven't caught up with this thread

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

dittodead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

said by the little cartoonist in the corner of kelly's comics for the onion