Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

wheres my money joe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Stairmaster posted:

wheres my money joe

Check is on n the mail

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Mayor Dave posted:

Check is on n the mail

Thenk u presinald biden

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Dolphin posted:

Haha 75k.

So my mother and father don't get this one. I'm sure they'll understand though, I'll just explain how means testing is a way of guaranteeing the money goes to where it's most needed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Over ten million people got checks under Trump and won't get them under Biden. The exact suburbanites who are doing well but still work for a living that Democrats want to make their base. It is such a massive self own that there is no way it isn't intentional.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

galenanorth posted:

literally nowhere on the Internet was lying that the cake was to be purposefully symbolic and evocative and virtually every post makes references to or comments on her bringing the cake for Senate staffers, but I guess they have to falsely imply in their own fact check that posts are falsely implying in order to try to garner unearned sympathy

Snopes, Politica, et al are all complete captured neoliberal mouthpieces. Only trust Verrit.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Thoguh posted:

Over ten million people got checks under Trump and won't get them under Biden. The exact suburbanites who are doing well but still work for a living that Democrats want to make their base. It is such a massive self own that there is no way it isn't intentional.

how many votes did biden win the popular by? oh less than 10 million you say? hmmmm

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Thoguh posted:

I've been told by Very Serious People who make 6+ figures a year that they don't care, though, and therefore other suburbanites won't care either! Checkmate, leftists.:smug:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://twitter.com/libyajamahiriya/status/1368232626306379787

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Ringo Roadagain posted:

loving heightist piece of poo poo

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

the proper term is “height supremacist”

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Thoguh posted:

November 9th, 2022

How the Russians Stole the Midterm

By Maureen Dowd

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://twitter.com/laughingcat2016/status/1368338461661532166

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Cpt_Obvious posted:

November 9th, 2022

By Maureen Dowd

vote

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

these motherfuckers

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Can't wait for the upcoming Most Important Election of our Lives (tm)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Eggplant Squire posted:

The NYT says this this the greatest legislation in 25 years so I dont know why all the gloom and doom

where on earth did they get that number from

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Yinlock posted:

where on earth did they get that number from

I can't think of any good legislation from the last 25 years.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

was '96 welfare reform? i remember clinton did something big to undercut dole's campaign

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Cpt_Obvious posted:

November 9th, 2022

By Maureen Dowd

"Don't Blame the Dems for their Loss - Blame Bernie," by Amanda Marcotte.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lmao

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

sit down and be grateful that we tried and we'll try to get it done really half-assed in the future

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

was '96 welfare reform? i remember clinton did something big to undercut dole's campaign

lmao 1996 was in fact clinton's welfare reform destroying public assistance

THS
Sep 15, 2017

so when do the democrats start working on entitlement reform and the deficit

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Majorian posted:

I've been told by Very Serious People who make 6+ figures a year that they don't care, though, and therefore other suburbanites won't care either! Checkmate, leftists.:smug:

It's such a bizzare take because for someone making $80k or a little more, which is who the dems told to gently caress off, is absolutely going to notice not getting $1,400. That's like 2% of their annual income! The dems are just doing the plot of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I’ll believe axiel’s reformed when they quit the health insurance job they have

It's also pretty normal for people like that to have brief "I'm mad/disappointed at the Democrats!" periods before The Narrative gets set in stone and news about Republicans distracts them.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1367951296574201857?s=19

Lol at all the people incapable of reading sarcasm

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Jimmy Vore

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Vim Fuego posted:

they could have done it day 1 if they felt like it, but they wanted to spend 2 months circle jerking with this aaron sorkin west wing bullshit
it was all so predictable I loving hate them

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Syria bombing. Singular. The entire American drone war and conventional air war in Syria are on hold. If you can find any reports contrary outside of the singular attack, I am all ears.

Everybody always forgets about Operation Inherent Resolve

https://twitter.com/CJTFOIR/status/1363747548494766080?s=20

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

we went from this

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1303056694360944640?s=19

to VOTE

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I unfollowed this account because they were so bad during the force the vote debate and turns out that was the right call. Who is still credulous about anything at this point?

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1368203054986723335?s=19

THS
Sep 15, 2017

this thread has improved markedly without taintrunner and Dore Chat

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Cajun style

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/tmorello/status/1368325871329771521

posting this for Tom Morello wearing one of those harmonica neck-stand dealies

i'm more emotionally invested in this vote than i am in congress

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

That's a photoshop but all of her actual tweets are getting extremely ratiod.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

lmaooooooo
that last jimmy laugh was comparable to a stav cackle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Don’t get my hopes up like that you jerk!:qq: