Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

caught up on many months of this thread and

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

also in austin there’s really no such thing as a cold winter.

it might freeze once, and you have 3 months where temps might regularly be below 50°F. the sun still sets before I leave work in dec/jan/feb, but it’s not like inside and outside have a huge temperature difference.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

DuckConference posted:

lol

lol

i never lost power or water but about half the city did so it was just a week where i couldn’t connect to work because the compute farm is in a part of town that was power cycled dozens times over 6 days

matti
Mar 31, 2019

qirex posted:

also daft punk is sellout muzak for house babies [man could they do a live show though]

the album homework and the earlier eps (before daft punk) own heaps

the anime is good also

matti
Mar 31, 2019

but yeah ill never question noone for not liking filter house

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

matti posted:

anime is good
MODS?!?!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

G is not Bl

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

DuckConference posted:

lol

lomarf

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I think I'm in love with a girl (42 like me) that I'm not attracted to. How the gently caress do I deal?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I think I'm in love with a girl (42 like me) that I'm not attracted to. How the gently caress do I deal?
https://youtu.be/nJXguXuT6Qc

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

3D Megadoodoo posted:

what does she think about milk?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Shaggar posted:

what does she think about milk?

Intolerant.

She's from Alberta, kind of. I don't even know where thatis.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
that means more for you. sounds like a keeper

pram
Jun 10, 2001
420lbs?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Dang are you old

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

3D Megadoodoo posted:

What the gently caress, dude. Just be her friend then.

You know, like if she was a person or something :thunk:

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

This is just his way of admitting he has a crush on smoka ☺️

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
jerry i hate to break your heart but those girls on OnlyFinns are just tryin to make rent

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Fortaleza posted:

This is just his way of admitting he has a crush on smoka ☺️

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Jonny 290 posted:

jerry i hate to break your heart but those girls on OnlyFinns are just tryin to make rent

maybe jerry is into FinnDom

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Jonny 290 posted:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
OnlyFinns

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
lol. big fail 4 me on that one.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jonny 290 posted:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

President Beep posted:

lol. big fail 4 me on that one.

i read it exactly the same way lol

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

lmao i don't even remember who it was. time to stop drinkg,

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Should you be drinking at all when you actually have gout?

Apr 7, 2003

too much milk

Apr 7, 2003

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

You aren't supposed to drink when you're diabetic either, my wife had a coworker with type 1 and he drank like a fish and lost both his big toes over the course of a year.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

no?

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

You aren't supposed to drink when you're diabetic either, my wife had a coworker with type 1 and he drank like a fish and lost both his big toes over the course of a year.

jesus

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

the last i heard my mother was going blind from not managing her type 2

that was a few years ago though and i dunno if she's even left the house in that time

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

But loads of people with gout drink. It's a matter of loving up a few times to see what works and what definitely workn't. Beer is usually the biggest no-no but that doesn't necessarily mean you can't drink any beer. Also I eat (comparatively) little meat and basically no legumes.

And I drink a lot of milk, which helps.

e: Or you can do what some people do, eat allopurinol every day for the rest of your life and do whatever.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

An old friend of mine had a heart condition and was too much of a stubborn little poo poo to stop drinking and smoking despite us begging him and of course he died in his sleep at the age of 35

Don't pull a Dimarco, dudes.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah i'm having to back it off because i actually really do feel like i'm dying every day. i don't think i'll make it to 45 even with best efforts but it'd be nice to not hurt for the last few

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mods can we get a ban on this chucklefuck

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah i'm having to back it off because i actually really do feel like i'm dying every day. i don't think i'll make it to 45 even with best efforts but it'd be nice to not hurt for the last few
gently caress, I almost didn't make it past the first two months of being 38 on account of a heroin overdose during which I stopped breathing for more minutes than recommended.

And despite that and so much more I made it to 44 and look drat good doing it so if you put some effort into it hitting 45 is gonna be a piece of piss.

It helps to have an idiotically sunny disposition most of the time, but it's not necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i need to drink more water