Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Basically if theres postin to be done it gotta be on sa, the very best in fine time big size postin. Some good about postin:

1. Make a new friemd when someone posts on your thread (poster is just a name for friend you didn't make yet!!)

2. Big joke happens that you steal to tell your coworkers and pretend you invented it (risky but can work good)

3. You can do so good in postin and everyone is a friend so they find out all your info and tell everyone and now it's like your post frikken got you so many friends

Basically in a thread (thread is just a word for webpage you invented with postin) you can really do a lot if you try and thats why I did this thread so you can really make it to the top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
pity reply

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
op you can make friends with my drat ballls and then suck them

does anybody use the SA Buddy List lol who wants to get added to the buddy list i'm ready to have buddies

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I will NEVER try for success in posting :colbert:

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Chinatown posted:

pity reply

hey buddy c.town is your pal downslope

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
*spamalope

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
A postin trick i got showed was to be yourself because you don't gotta remember lies as much like you can skate while eating chips lol you can't even do that i bet

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TheSpamalope posted:

hey buddy c.town is your pal downslope

WHADDUP BRUV

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
I only post my worst posts. Sorry the good ones are for me and me alone.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

TheSpamalope posted:

A postin trick i got showed was to be yourself because you don't gotta remember lies as much like you can skate while eating chips lol you can't even do that i bet

What the hell are you talking about the site saves your post history. If you want to keep track of the myriad lies you tell when posting you check your post history. Why, given that fact, would anyone ever tell anything even remotely resembling the truth here?

Just a few short button clicks and I can see that I recently told a lie about inventing a couch. Nobody will ever be able to trip me up on that now.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I only post my worst posts. Sorry the good ones are for me and me alone.

This is what you think.
Part of that massive global hacking thing in the news right now was actually ME and my elite squad of black lady hackers from the north. We have infiltrated your posting system! All of those top posts, they are MINE! MINE!!! *cobra commander laugh*

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Funky See Funky Do posted:

What the hell are you talking about the site saves your post history. If you want to keep track of the myriad lies you tell when posting you check your post history. Why, given that fact, would anyone ever tell anything even remotely resembling the truth here?

Just a few short button clicks and I can see that I recently told a lie about inventing a couch. Nobody will ever be able to trip me up on that now.

Ya buddy spare me your dang computers nerd typin random crap on your keyboard lots of windows whatever some of us are here for postin not computers i didn't think i had to even say this

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

TheSpamalope posted:

Ya buddy spare me your dang computers nerd typin random crap on your keyboard lots of windows whatever some of us are here for postin not computers i didn't think i had to even say this

You vain fool. You're a computer. Haven't you ever wondered why nothing seems quite real and you always feel cold?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
your peanut butter breath will be the wind in my balls OP, all the way to the top

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

OP I made and ate too much food this afternoon any tips for how I can leverage the power of posting to deal with feeling like a bloated tick?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Hey gently caress you TheSpamalope I needed your help yesterday and you did not come through for me.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

barnold posted:

op you can make friends with my drat ballls and then suck them

does anybody use the SA Buddy List lol who wants to get added to the buddy list i'm ready to have buddies

Can i suck on your balls to make friends

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
we talkin about ball sukin' in here?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chinatown posted:

we talkin about ball sukin' in here?

Yea

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Hey gently caress you TheSpamalope I needed your help yesterday and you did not come through for me.

My bad big H (homie) i had to go to the crapper haha you know how it is big H

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SUCK EM!

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Im gettin to old for this poo poo!

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Chin dude man there a whole thread about you now dawg you made it big H nice why dont you post in your china thread?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I want someone to be my friemd. Anyone?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Waltzing Along posted:

I am your friend

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Waltzing Along posted:

ugh FINE

*unzips*

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Waltzing Along posted:

I'm friends with every mothertrucker that posts in gbs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Hello i heard there was ball sucking going on in here. Also looking for friends hmu

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Hello i heard there was ball sucking going on in here. Also looking for friends hmu

YEs it's happening in this thread

ProfessorLemur
Nov 14, 2014
oh no i accidentally a post, i am not good with computoids, can a fremd help

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Will somebody please suck on my balls it’s been so long

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

ProfessorLemur posted:

oh no i accidentally a post, i am not good with computoids, can a fremd help

Paging funky see funky doo doo (lol!) the giant frreakin nerd

ProfessorLemur
Nov 14, 2014

TheSpamalope posted:

Paging funky see funky doo doo (lol!) the giant frreakin nerd

:( feelimgs am got hurted

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
why do these threads always devolve into sucking dicks and how do i get in on this hot new trend

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

low key sex master posted:

why do these threads always devolve into sucking dicks and how do i get in on this hot new trend

No one’s sucking dicks here.

We’re sucking balls.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im gay

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
is mrs nooner aware of that

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

we are all gay on this blessed day

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal
Getting in on the ground floor of this new Ball Suckin Phenomenon

hoping for big success in suckin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Thank you friends. I do appreciate it.

The thing is...I'm looking for, as the OP put it, a friemd.

Not really sure what a friemd is. But I know I want one.