Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I got a lil turdburn on my chest, but otherwise just my pride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Alright guys who bought my wife an account

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ventral EggSac posted:

I got a lil turdburn on my chest, but otherwise just my pride

God bless that u were not harmed

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

God bless that u were not harmed

Thank you, truly it's in these times that it seems like God has abandoned me to pull turds out without Holy Assistance

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

You know how the mathematician solved his constipation? He worked it out wigh a pencil! :butt:

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Phew, I hope the sewage company can cope because that's gonna be a danger to shipping if it hits the open water.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I don't poop. Only girls poop because girls are DISGUSTING

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aardvark! posted:

I don't poop. Only girls poop because girls are DISGUSTING

Goil

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ugh just did a lot 19 incher I need a Gatorade and a nap.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if it doesnt get in your hair youre not doing it right.

by.a.teammate
Jun 27, 2007
theres nothing wrong with the word panties
I did such a big poo poo yesterday I ordered a new toilet brush, I know I've broken a seal and from now on we need the proper stuff

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Jove Tone posted:

You know how the mathematician solved his constipation? He worked it out wigh a pencil! :butt:

Post of the year IMO.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

You ever push a poop so hard you go light headed for a second?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
*chestburster scene but with poop* mama mia!!!

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Chrs posted:

You ever push a poop so hard you go light headed for a second?

ever since I stopped drinking beer, my poops have been quite solid and a bit scary in some ways

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

*groans*
Oh god.
*Slaps thighs as face turns red*
gently caress.
*Bites knuckle*
What did I eat?!?
*Pants for breath between begging sobs*
Please, no more.
*Colon feels like it's on fire*
AAAAAARGH-uh
*A single nugget the size of a marble hits the porcelain*
That was it?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Welp looks my enormous butthole (5 inches) wasn't even large enough and I had to tear a new one

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

When is poo poo going to stop, I've been sitting there for 20 minutes and all this time I was making moist brown cake with my rear end and there is no sign of the end of this

It's the beets I've been eating for four days straight? Or the new green tea I bought? It just keeps going on goddamn

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

You know you’re in trouble when you flush and all the toilet roll goes down but the poop just stays where it was

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

I freeze my gross protien shake turds and mail them in old omaha steak coolers to anyone dumb enough to give me their physical address

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
i had food poisoning one time and as soon as i finished taking a poo poo i got off the toilet real fast cause i had to throw up so i got on my hands and knees and was throwing up but on an especially violent heave i had a bunch of diarrhea also squirt out of my rear end and all over my calves and ankles and my pants and underwear i still had around my ankles. then the gf opened the door to check on me and got a face full of my poop legs and butt and me in a puddle of my own filth on the bathroom cause my butt was pointed right at the door.

i was cleaning out the bathroom tiles with an old toothbrush for like a week

to this day whenever i think i have to throw up like if im sick or hungover or whatever, i sit on the toilet like im going to poop and hold a trash can in my lap and throw up into that instead.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

its_my_birthday posted:

i had food poisoning one time and as soon as i finished taking a poo poo i got off the toilet real fast cause i had to throw up so i got on my hands and knees and was throwing up but on an especially violent heave i had a bunch of diarrhea also squirt out of my rear end and all over my calves and ankles and my pants and underwear i still had around my ankles. then the gf opened the door to check on me and got a face full of my poop legs and butt and me in a puddle of my own filth on the bathroom cause my butt was pointed right at the door.

i was cleaning out the bathroom tiles with an old toothbrush for like a week

to this day whenever i think i have to throw up like if im sick or hungover or whatever, i sit on the toilet like im going to poop and hold a trash can in my lap and throw up into that instead.

Post of the Year 2021

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
i think it was from the car pizza. i was supposed to be dieting with my gf so i didnt want her to know i ordered a large pizza while she was working on one of my days off so i didnt want to put it in the fridge or trash--places she could see it--and it was super cold outside so i was like well i bet the inside of my car will keep it cold like a refrigerator and then i got it from my car the next day to finish eating it

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

:lmao: Goddamn

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

poo poo so big I gotta stand up te get offer it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

its_my_birthday posted:

i think it was from the car pizza. i was supposed to be dieting with my gf so i didnt want her to know i ordered a large pizza while she was working on one of my days off so i didnt want to put it in the fridge or trash--places she could see it--and it was super cold outside so i was like well i bet the inside of my car will keep it cold like a refrigerator and then i got it from my car the next day to finish eating it

:discourse:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

its_my_birthday posted:

Lmao hell yeah dude

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

its_my_birthday posted:

Auto e. coli’c rear end ripsiation

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Blueberries are the superfruit my commode needs.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I like to pre-tear lengths of toilet paper, the number of them based on my assessment of the poop in progress and then see if I got it right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Gotta eat a kale salad just to have an uncompromising need to poo poo 20 minutes later.