Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Table of Content:
- Meet the Clients: Michael
- Meet the Clients: Emilia
- Meet the Clients: Sammy Vee and Round #1
- Round #2
- Round #3
- Round #4
- Round #5
- Final Round and Scoring

Floor Plan is a Roll&Write game by Marek Tupy, from the same publisher of "Welcome To...", Deep Water Games. Each player takes the role of an architect tasked with the development of a small residential area/giant villa/commune and they'll try to score as many points as possible by satisfying the design/layout/construction desires of a bunch of Clients by fitting randomly generated rooms and features into a grid the best way possible. The game is a bit crunchier than Railroad Ink (which I've LP'd on the forums recently), but it's still lightweight enough to be enjoyable by anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAiZXV4PSgM&t=6s

I've heard this game is WOKE and will MAKE ME A SJW?
Did you know that there isn't a single cis white male among the Client pool? Cause the chuds that reviewbombed the game on BGG will let you know otherwise! Refrain from playing this game if a small cosmetic secondary feature will drive you into a frenzy. Or if you are afraid of dice.

The stern gaze of the matriarchy.

The Blueprint

The game is played over Rounds. Each Round we'll roll a pair of six-sided-dice; these will be used by every player to draw something new on their Blueprints (their 17x137 game board - we're using the latest version board size), - either a Room or 2 Features.

A Room is an enclosed space with width and lenght based on the dice roll. The type of Room is also determined by the dice roll (the player chooses one of the two possibilities when drawing the Room). Once the Room has been drawn, one square of it will have to be used to mark a label (a single letter than identifies that Room as a specific Room type).In the example, we have rolled a 2 and a 4 and drawn an 2x4 Kitchen. Alternatively, we could have drawn a 4x2 Kitchen, a 2x4 Washroom or a 4x2 Washroom.
A room may not:
  • be inside of another room;
  • enclose a smaller room;
  • enclose previously drawn features;
  • overlap any section of another room.

Features are architectural and landscaping details that can be drawn on an unoccupied space on the Blueprint; certain features (doors, windows, furnishing) can only be drawn indoors while others (trees, decks, stones) can only be placed outdoors. The dice roll determines not only the 2 types of features, but also how many items of each type will have to be drawn. When choosing this option, players must draw the full quantity of the features provided by the dice - if you are unable to do so, those features may not be drawn at all.In the example above, we have drawn 2 doors and 4 pieces of furniture inside an existing 2x6 Living Room.
  1. Draw 1 Tree: A tree is a 3x3 shape drawn outside.
  2. Draw 2 Doors: A door is a 1x1 shape drawn on any wall inside of any room.
  3. Draw 3 Windows: A window is a 1x1 shape drawn on any wall inside of any room.
  4. Draw 4 Furnishings: A furnishing is a 1x1 shape drawn inside of any room.
  5. Draw 5 Deck sections: Decks are 1x1 sections and drawn outside. As per the recent Errata, they don't have any other building requirements- they don’t have to be connected to each other or anything else.
  6. Draw 6 Stones: Draw 6 stones outside. They don’t have to be connected to each other or anything else. You can use Stones to make Pools.

Pools are a special type of item - being neither a Room nor a Feature - and are automatically created whenever you draw an outside area fully enclosed by stones. The size of a pool is the number of squares of water inside it. The one in the example above is a 6 square Pool.

The Clients

Each game, 3 Clients are drawn at random from a pool. Clients are shared between all the players and everyone is competing to satisfy their desires - since this is one the main ways to score points in the game. There are 3 types of Clients:
  • Build Clients want you to draw specific rooms in specific configurations.
  • Design Clients are interested in specific features and feature compositions.
  • Layout Clients have special needs that need to be addressed or want a specific room+feature setup (one of these is always a Door bonus).
Each Client Demand will score you points at the end of the Round in which you were able to complete it; when scoring a demand, write down the Points awarded by it on one of small yellow post-its at the bottom of the Player Board. It is possible to score the same Demand multiple times, but you may not use the same rooms or features on your Blueprint to satisfy the requirements additional times. The only exception to this is re-using Stones to create multiple Pools, since the scoring part of a pool is the water enclosed by the stones.

Bonuses

When you score a Demand and write it onto a note on your Player Sheet, you unlock the Bonus beneath that note; when scoring a Demand, you can pick whatever empty post-it you prefer and unlock the corresponding Bonus. When you use a Bonus, you fill up the round box next to it below the post-it. There are 4 different types of Bonuses:
  • Wild (question mark "?" in a die): you may treat the result of a single dice as if it was any number you want between 1 and 6. Each player starts the game with a free Wild bonus they can use at any time.
  • Double a Feature (paint roller symbol): you may draw double the amount of a single Feature. IE: on a roll of 3&4, You may draw either (6) Windows [doubling the (3)] and (4) Furnishings or (8) Furnishings [doubling the (4)] and (3) Windows.
  • Double a Room (double hammer symbol): you may use the current dice roll to build 2 Rooms instead of one; the Rooms can be different one from the other (you can't use this Bonus to draw 1 Room and two sets of Features).
  • Door x2: you may immediately draw 2 Doors.

End of Game and Scoring
The game ends in one of two cases:
  • When any player fulfills their sixth Demand: the game ends that Round. All the players that have triggered this at the same time receives a +3 Points Bonus.
  • When any player is unable to use the dice to place a valid Room or complete sets of Features: the game ends at the end of the next Round, giving the other players a single extra Round to touch up their creations.

Once the game is over, it's time to tally up the scores!
  • Each player sums up the points scored from their fullfilled Demands;
  • Each player counts the points scored for their Door bonus on the Layout Client card. As an exception to the general rule, you can use the same Feature multiple times to score this bonus (IE: two Rooms with a Door exiting on the same Stone).
  • As mentioned before, the first Player(s) to fullfill six Demands get 3 extra Points.
  • In case of a tie, the player who used fewer of their bonuses wins. If there is still a tie, all tied players win.
We are also using a couple of common Houserules!
  • Perfect in Every Way: a player that is able to place one Room of each type in their Layout scores 5 extra Points.
  • This is not The Sims: each Room has to be indirectly/directly connected to the outdoors (IE: either the Room is directly connected to the outside, or there is a door-connected daisy chain of Rooms that connect to the outside). Each Room that is not directly/indirectly connected to the outside scores negative 1 Point.

This is going to be a Goon vs Goon LP with weekly updates.
  • Anyone can sign up during the Sign Up Period. This will last 1 Week, starting now. If you are late, you can Sign up during the 1st week of game, before the Week #1 results have been published.
  • I'll need a method to contact each player. If you don't have PMs, you can send me an email at gloomhavenlp@gmail.com from your preferred contact method; or you can use Discord. If you use email or Discord, please make sure I can identify you by your SA name!
  • We have a Discord Server for all the Boardgame LPs I'm setting up on SA. You can join it HERE.
  • Each update cycle will be 1 week long. This means you'll have 1 full week to send me your updated masterpieces. The LP will last a few weeks.
  • At the start of every cycle, I'll post 3 new set of dice rolls for the players. You will have to use all three sets, and use them in the order they are presented. This means you'll have the advantage of knowing what's coming next, at least to an extent. If someone triggers the end game, the relevant set of dice will be used to determine the "first" player to have fullfilled all the Demands. If the "full map" end of game is triggered, we will play an extra Round with a single roll of dice instead of 3.
  • I'll send each Player a copy of the game sheet. You can use whatever method you prefer to fill up your Blueprint; there is a Tabletop Simulator Mod for the LP, in case you want to simplify things a bit. (there is also a mod for the full game, but we won't use it since it uses the old 17x13 Blueprint).
  • If you think you have completed a Demand, score it on your card but please let me know as well so that I can double check it!
  • You can find a complete set of the latest Rules on BGG.
  • Don't forget to choose a Name for your Development!

EDIT: addendum!
As you can imagine, the Client Pool is meant to add replayability to the game...but we're only going to play through a single game in the LP. Because of that, we have a few options:
  1. Fully Randomized: this is the "default" way to play - we pick 3 random Clients and we play the game with those.
  2. Vote the Set: we draw two or three sets of Clients and we vote on which one to use for the LP.
  3. Full Disclosure: we reveal the full pool of Clients and we chose 3.
Vote itt and please remember to bold your choice!

Q: Can you use a bonus the instant you unlock it?
A: For simplicity sake since we're playing asynch with multiple dice sets, you can only use Bonuses on a Round phase/Round after you've unlocked it (IE: if you unlock a Bonus in Round 1A you can use it in Round 1B/C or Round2+). The only exception to this rule is the "draw 2 Doors" bonus.

Q: can you combo a double feature bonus and the draw 2 doors bonus into drawing 4 doors?
A:No, since the "draw 2 doors" bonus isn't a dice value (the "double feature" bonus double the value of a dice).

Q: what happens if you stack both double feature bonuses? Quadruple feature?
A:The "double feature" bonus cannot be stacked - but you can use both "double feature" bonus in the same Round phase and double both dice instead of just one.

Q: can I move the letter that identifies a Room around? Does it take space?
A: the letter cannot be moved around AND it occupies the space it's in.

Q: do I get to unlock a bonus when I complete a Door Bonus Demand (IE: Sammy Vee's Flagstone Entry Bonus)?
A: NO, the Door Bonus Demand is tallied up at the end of the game and it does not allow you to unlock a bonus. Each Layout Client has what's called a "door bonus" Demand that involves a door+something else, is scored separately at the end of the game and is identified by the "door" symbol on the Demand and the scoring sheet:

All the other Demands that can be scored and unlock a bonus all have the post-it icon instead:

Q: the vector drawing tool in Tabletop Simulator is huge!
A: once you select the tool, you can press the " - " button to resize it to a smaller tip!

Default size on the left; resized twice with " - " on the right.

Q: is a single square Deck considered "a deck" if a size is not specified in the demand?
A: YES. To score the Demand below twice, you'll need all unique elements so (1 unique Living Room with at least 1 unique Door, Window and Furniture) + (1 unique Tree) + (1 unique Deck arrangement, any size) + (1 unique Stone)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Aug 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I will give this a shot,

Obviously I pick

The Torch Thief Commons as the name for the development. Providing new urban redevelopment in the up and coming areas of gloomhaven.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Mar 2, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Forgot to mention that you should provide a Development Name!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Hon hon hon, les clients will be tres satisfied with my architecture excellent

Le Tour De Slaan

Slaan fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Mar 2, 2021

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Sign me up as Vandelay Industries

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Another one?
Sure, why not. Edilizia La Qualunque, ready to try and build an house that hopefully won't go down to a stiff breeze.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Omobono posted:

Another one?

I can stop whenever I want :ducksiren:

eliasswift
Jan 12, 2021

Now, let's count up your sins!

Well, I'm interested in this one too. Though, because I'm going to assume all games are canon at once, my nominaiton:

Vandis Hills

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
I am in for this, love me some roll-and-writes and I haven't played this one yet.

As for my development name, that's obvious, House Lethe!

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
National Inhabitable Modern Building Yards, Incorporated (NIMBY, Inc. for short) invites you to tour our latest first-in-class development, Love Canal.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

SporkChan posted:

I am in for this, love me some roll-and-writes and I haven't played this one yet.

As for my development name, that's obvious, House Lethe!

That should be house Lathe. :colbert:

I'll play as Household Ink.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Sign me up as Friday The Thirteenth Part Nine Jason Goes To Hell The Final Friday Housing And Furnishing Conglomerate A Subsidiary Of Pritish Betroleum

Whoops I thought we were naming our development companies, let's go with Red Panda's Estate

Danaru fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Mar 2, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Danaru posted:

Sign me up as Friday The Thirteenth Part Nine Jason Goes To Hell The Final Friday Housing And Furnishing Conglomerate A Subsidiary Of Pritish Betroleum
:drat:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'd like to give this a try please. Gonna build the Amine Apartments

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

I misinterpreted that too, rename me to The Sighence Lab tia

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Danaru posted:

Whoops I thought we were naming our development companies, let's go with Red Panda's Estate
If you want to have both, you surely can!

ArashiKurobara
Mar 22, 2013
Yeah sure, this seems like a nice chill time. Names are hard but my brain kinda just spit out Luna Heights for my development and I like the ring of that so why not.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Question for the thread!

As you can imagine, the Client Pool is meant to add replayability to the game...but we're only going to play through a single game in the LP. Because of that, we have a few options:
  1. Fully Randomized: this is the "default" way to play - we pick 3 random Clients and we play the game with those.
  2. Vote the Set: we draw two or three sets of Clients and we vote on which one to use for the LP.
  3. Full Disclosure: we reveal the full pool of Clients and we chose 3.
Vote itt and please remember to bold your choice!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Full Random is the choice of champions.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Namtab posted:

Full Random is the choice of champions.

Always -aram

EDIT:
joke proposal, #CancelCulture. It's full random, but if we draw the white cis guy he's #canceled and we draw another.
(FAKE) EDIT 2: actually I misread the OP and there's 0 white cis guys in the client pool. As you were.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Mar 3, 2021

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
Either Full Random or for maximum laughs, That Italian Guy picks the three they think would cause the most chaos.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Full Random, or what SporkChan said about TIG picking the maximum chaos options.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Full Random embrace chaos

eliasswift
Jan 12, 2021

Now, let's count up your sins!

Full Random let's goooooo

ArashiKurobara
Mar 22, 2013
Here for the Full Random bandwagon.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
I'll join this game, with my Poor Flan development.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
I will sign up please, with contact through PMs.Full Random Client Selection. I will like to name my development Random Appreciation of Client Kabbala while Under Pressure for POINTS

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

To keep things interesting in the days leading to the start of the game (and to give me a chance to introduce some extra rules in a more digestible manner), I'll reveal our current Clients, one at a time, and talk about their Demands and the scoring system a bit more. The Clients are divided in 3 decks (one per type), so each game will always have 1 Build, 1 Layout and 1 Design Client.

So without further ado, after shuffling the Build deck, let's meet Michael!

As a Build type Client, Michael is interested in the construction of specific Rooms in specific configurations. To be honest, this is hardly a strict rule - in fact, Michael's Demands have some overlap with both Design and Layout ones. Let's have a look at what his needs are:
  • Well-Decorated: the requirements for this request are rather generous, since you won't need to build a specific type of Room(s) to complete it; howhever, the unique Furnishing arrangements is a bit trickier than it happears at a glance.
    1. First of all, for an arrangement to be considered valid, the Furnishing pieces have to connect orthogonally (IE: not diagonally).

2. Second, to be considered unique, no other arrangement can match it, including rotating the arrangement. Mirroring may be valid, if it's a different configuration that you cannot get by simply rotating the original arrangement.

3. Remind that you can score a Demand multiple times, but you can't reuse already scored items for the same Demand. That said, to score this Demand twice you would need at least 6 rooms and at least 3 unique Furnishing arrangements (the Furnishing arrangement shape only needs to be unique in the scope of a single Demand).

In the example above, both sets of Rooms are scoring even if the Furnishing arrangement are duplicated among sets. Also note that you don't need to use different type of Rooms for this Demand, but you can if you want to.
  • Patio Fountain: this is simpler, but still has a tricky rule to remember in case you want to score it multiple times - as an exception to the general rule, the scoring part of a Pool is the water inside and not the Stones.

In the example on the left, both arrangements are scoring points since they both have (unique B+D)+(unique Pool). In the example on the right, only one of the arrangements can be scored since the second one lacks the (unique Pool). The fact that the central column of Stones is shared between Pools is an exception to the general rules on scoring.

Feel free to ask any question or clarification!

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Mar 7, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

I was having a look at the latest version of the game and, while we won't be able to use most of the new rules (since they are extensively revised), I really like the 17x17 Bluepring (up from 17x13. The old one always felt a bit cramped, so I've uploaded a new mod to the TTS Steam Workshop that contains the assets used to play in the LP with the new 17x17 board.

The mod is very creatively named Floor Plan 17x17 board and you can find it here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2415236413

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Mar 5, 2021

Kangra
May 7, 2012

No team for me, but a question. Is an interior 'courtyard' (space enclosed entirely by rooms) considered 'outside' for the purposes of the Sims/fire safety rule?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Kangra posted:

No team for me, but a question. Is an interior 'courtyard' (space enclosed entirely by rooms) considered 'outside' for the purposes of the Sims/fire safety rule?
Yes, any space not inside a Room is considered outside!

There was a mention on the Discord server about building a moat around your house by enclosing it in Stones (with enough space for water), so in the spirit of Dwarf Fortress, I'll mention the fact that you could even build a recursive courtyard.
  1. You start by creating a regular "courtyard" (an "outside" space enclosed by Rooms).
  2. If you have a Demand for a courtyard (at least 1 Client has this), you score it.
  3. Then, you start building more Rooms inside the courtyard. These Rooms enclose a second courtyard at their center.
  4. Repeat from 2 :v:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Mar 6, 2021

Jothan
Dec 18, 2013
I’ll join up if there’s not too many people yet; sign me up under Drywall Disaster

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Jothan posted:

I’ll join up if there’s not too many people yet; sign me up under Drywall Disaster
We are still good! I guess I'll close signup if we get to 20 people though...we're at 14 right now, so if you want to sign up make sure to say so :)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Let's continue with our Client reveal! Today we are taking a look at our Design Client. This type of Clients is mostly interested in Feature combinations, sometimes requiring specific Rooms as well. The Design Client randomly selected for this game is going to be Emilia!

Her demands are fairly straightforward:
  • Shaded Dining: to score this Demand you'll need 2+ Trees touching (orthogonally, not diagonally) a Dining Room. To score it multiple times, you'll need a new set of (2+ Trees)+(1 Dining Room).
  • Hot Tub: to score this Demand you'll need a total of 12+ squares of (orthogonally, not diagonally) connected Deck touching (orthogonally, not diagonally) with at least 1 square a 4+ water squares Pool. To score it multiple times, you'll need a new set of (12+ Deck)+(4+ water squares Pool). This Demand is worth quite a lot of points and it requires a few high rolls to be dedicated to Features instead of Rooms.

As always, feel free to ask any question or clarification!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

looks like her second is a minimum of 4 rolls?

Nm 3 rolls, but goddamn

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

AtomikKrab posted:

looks like her second is a minimum of 4 rolls?

Nm 3 rolls, but goddamn

Five rolls actually - Decks come in groups of five squares so you need three of them to get to 12; and you need two 6s to get enough Stones.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Mar 8, 2021

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

6, 6, 5, 5, 5 which would explain why thats worth 11 points

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Layout Clients are interested in complex mixture of Rooms and Features. Their second Demand is always a Door Bonus one: this is not scored when completed like the other ones but is instead tallied up at the end of the game. This means that you'll have a total of 5 Demands that can be scored to gain Bonuses and you'll have to repeat at least 1 of them if you want to trigger the End Game by completing 6 Demands.

Our randomly selected Layout Client for this game is Sammy Vee!

Both of his Demands are fairly straightforward:
  • Full House: you'll need all that if you want to score this Demand; and you'll need a set of a (unique Living room) + one unique of each Feature to score it again.
  • Flagstone Entry Bonus: this is a Door Bonus, so it's not scored immediately and can't be used to unlock Bonuses. The good news is: as with all the Door Bonuses, you don't need to use unique Stones to score this multiple times.

The configuration in the example above would score you 3 Points and the end of the game.

The Sign up week has just run out, but please remember that you can still Sign up till the moment the results from Round 1 have been revealed! For now, let's Start the game!
  • I'll roll 2d6 three times and get three sets of dice rolls (A, B and C).
  • You will have to use these sets in order starting with A and finishing with C. Reminder that you have to use all the dice results, otherwise you'll trigger the End Game.
  • Remember that every player starts with a Free Wild Roll Bonus (IE: change the face of a single dice once).
  • If you think you can score a Demand feel free to do so. Please mark down the Round/Letter you have unlocked the Bonus in on your sheet.

• You can use the unlocked Bonus from that Demand on any subsequent set of dice roll (IE: if you score a Demand in Round 2B, you can use the Bonus on Round 2C).
  • If you need any clarification, please feel free to ask itt or on Discord.
  • You can find a complete set of the latest Rules on BGG. Please remember that we are using two Houserules as well:
    1. Perfect in Every Way: a player that is able to place one Room of each type in their Layout scores 5 extra Points.
    2. This is not The Sims: each Room has to be indirectly/directly connected to the outdoors (IE: either the Room is directly connected to the outside, or there is a door-connected daisy chain of Rooms that connect to the outside). Each Room that is not directly/indirectly connected to the outside scores negative 1 Point.
  • You can use the Tabletop Simulator Mod for the LP to make things easier. You'll have to take a screenshot and send me your masterpiece before the deadline, in about 1 week.
  • If you prefer to do things by hand/photoshop/ms paint, here's the game sheet:

• Please remember we are using the new version Blueprint (17x17) so you won't be able to play using the old one (17x13).
  • I will NOT send reminders via PM/email because we have quite a few players. I WILL send a reminder itt and on Discord though, so make sure to Bookmark the thread and/or join the Discord server.
  • I'll send you a PM/email right away with a link to all the resources you may need.

Clients posted:

Michael (Rules clarification HERE)

Emilia (Rules clarification HERE)

Sammy Vee (Rules clarification HERE)

Round 1 dice sets posted:

Round 1A - Your have to draw a Room and 1 Square has to be the gray shaded one in the center.

Round 1B

Round 1C

Please remember to WRITE DOWN what you're doing with each dice set (IE: Round 1A - 3x6Living Room, etc) for my own sanity.

Go wild! Deadline is a week from now!

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Mar 9, 2021

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Clarification:
isn't the rule that with the first roll you MUST draw a Living room, with the L in the shaded square?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Omobono posted:

Clarification:
isn't the rule that with the first roll you MUST draw a Living room, with the L in the shaded square?
It is in the base game, but we can go wild in the LP :P You still have to draw A ROOM and it still has to have 1 square in the shaded center square, but aside from that go wild!