Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I'm going through a crunch right now too

a Nestle Crunch

the krackle is superior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

all y'all yardhavers are not in a position to talk about feeling "cooped up" imo

I have to climb 190 vertical feet of hills to get to a park

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

qirex posted:

all y'all yardhavers are not in a position to talk about feeling "cooped up" imo

I have to climb 190 vertical feet of hills to get to a park

people are allowed to feel confined as long as they’re willing to admit their own privilege

also yards are terrible and i’m slowly converting all of ours to edible plant production like the hillbilly i am which i know the street will hate

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

nestle crunch and krackle are both garbo now, the best crunchy bar is ritter sport cornflake

[tcho cornflake if you're feeling fancy]

mediaphage posted:

people are allowed to feel confined as long as they’re willing to admit their own privilege
fair enough, I'm just really tired of my apartment and having to climb a giant hill if I want to exercise

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

mediaphage posted:

the krackle is superior

beep boop its krackles

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

qirex posted:

nestle crunch and krackle are both garbo now, the best crunchy bar is ritter sport cornflake

thats a good candy bar.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Ritter Sport rules

Qualität im Quadrat!

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

qirex posted:

[tcho cornflake if you're feeling fancy]

fair enough, I'm just really tired of my apartment and having to climb a giant hill if I want to exercise

one of my fav ritters for sure man it’s hard not to eat a whole one of those once it’s open

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I can get 4 servings out of one of those if I'm paying attention

favorite flavors:
peppermint
cornflake
rum raisin

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

christ y’all are making me hungry, which is an extreme problem when I have food poisoning

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

just made some heritage pork chops with sautéed onions and apples, big side of babby greens, p good

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Ritter sport is a mystery to me. Its whole vibe is "product targeted at your dad and his golfing buddies" and yet there are so many types

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mediaphage posted:

one of my fav ritters for sure man it’s hard not to eat a whole one of those once it’s open

I prefer John Ritter

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Ritter sport is a mystery to me. Its whole vibe is "product targeted at your dad and his golfing buddies" and yet there are so many types

huh. to me its vibe is entirely "appears in miscellaneous gift baskets around christmas"

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I prefer John Ritter

flavor cardiac explosion

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

it’s whole purpose was just to fit in sport jacket pockets. that’s it. that’s the whole identity

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

mediaphage posted:

it’s whole purpose was just to fit in sport jacket pockets. that’s it. that’s the whole identity

yeah its like it should have flavours called "whisky and leather" or "bitter tang of disappointment that your son is gay"

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

qirex posted:

I can get 4 servings out of one of those if I'm paying attention

favorite flavors:
peppermint
cornflake
rum raisin

i like the marzipan ones

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

yeah its like it should have flavours called "whisky and leather" or "bitter tang of disappointment that your son is gay"

lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

my bitter bi rival posted:

housing chat is so depressing.

this place is gonna explode in late 2021 when the lines are drawn between the people living out of a 55 gallon drum and the people whining about how expensive it is to put a new patio in the back yard of their "haha we had kids, gotta upgrade amirite?" followup houses

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

today is official 1 year anniversary of school lockdown :toot:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

i would definitely buy a candy bar that advertised "whisky and leather" at least once

i already know what the other is like, pretty bitter

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I'm pretty sure someone got me a bourbon candied pecan bar or something similar once, it just tasted like candy with liquid smoke

my last day in the office was march 6 2020, it is now march 374, 2020

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Roosevelt posted:

i like the marzipan ones

woah. they make marzipan versions?

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
ya he's right they're real good

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

cornflake still the best tho i feel

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

although all of them are pretty extra with the sweetness imo

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Fortaleza posted:

Ritter Sport rules

Qualität im Quadrat!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

lmfaooooooo

https://blackenedwhiskey.com/

Blackened Whiskey posted:

BLACKENED American Whiskey's Batch Playlists

Each batch of whiskey has it’s own Metallica playlist, selected
and arranged by the band members themselves.
--------

Each batch of BLACKENED has a unique playlist that was used
to sonically-enhance the whiskey during finishing. As the
well-aged whiskey rests in the finishing barrels, the music is
played to the barrel causing the whiskey inside to move and
interact with the wood. The movement of the whiskey and the
amount of interaction depends on the song being played,
so the variation of the music creates a slight nuance from
one batch to the next. Throughout this process, Dave
tests the whiskey to determine the optimal color
and flavor profile for each batch.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
haha

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i hate this stupid poo poo so much

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
this full-bodied bourbon retains hints of wheat; perfect if you're a breadfan.

you'll seek and destroy another one after your first!

recipe:

one battery (your choice, AA or 9v)
2 oz Blackend™ Whiskey

serve trapped under ice

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

ride the white lightning

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

mediaphage posted:

also yards are terrible and i’m slowly converting all of ours to edible plant production like the hillbilly i am which i know the street will hate

we're planning on doing this with the front yard since it gets the most sun and the beds are already kinda shaped like a big C so i can put raised beds in the middle instead of useless grass you can't even really see from the street

the only hitch is going to be expanding the irrigation system, since i don't quite know where all the lines are. however i do know how deep they are from hitting two of them planting fruit trees lol

also dumbass comcast popped one trying to run a service line to the house before we were even unpacked

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

we're planning on doing this with the front yard since it gets the most sun and the beds are already kinda shaped like a big C so i can put raised beds in the middle instead of useless grass you can't even really see from the street

the only hitch is going to be expanding the irrigation system, since i don't quite know where all the lines are. however i do know how deep they are from hitting two of them planting fruit trees lol

also dumbass comcast popped one trying to run a service line to the house before we were even unpacked

call the line and have them come out and mark them on your yard for you. it should be a free service.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
blackened acoustic is the worst thing metallica has ever done

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

echinopsis posted:

blackened acoustic is the worst thing metallica has ever done

it sounds like a fish dish

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
this is literally dumber than metalocalypse

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

PCjr sidecar posted:

ride the white lightning

please do not share my adult dodgeball league nickname.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
did 8 hr volunteer shift helping to vaccinate ~1000 people today, and got the moderna first dose at the end of the night.