Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
It's through a straw from the food court.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The Kirkland Signature Covid vaccine is one shot for a family of four. You line all four arms up stacked on top of each other and the needle pierces through all four at the same time.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Drunk Nerds posted:

My mom is getting the COVID vaccine at Costco today (Washington state)

Man, how huge is that needle gonna be?

give her a hot dog to chew on and remember that it's not as big as that

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Drunk Nerds posted:

My mom is getting the COVID vaccine at Costco today (Washington state)

Man, how huge is that needle gonna be?

How did you sign up? My partner was hoping to get one there, but the Costco vaccine website didn't have a working link for Washington.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

binge crotching posted:

How did you sign up? My partner was hoping to get one there, but the Costco vaccine website didn't have a working link for Washington.

I think here:
https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/vaccine

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
Vaccine and a trip to the church food court sounds like the certain brand of modern dystopia that I can get behind.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

jeeves posted:

Vaccine and a trip to the church food court sounds like the certain brand of modern dystopia that I can get behind.

get yourself a johnson & johnson & johnson :pervert:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

jeeves posted:

I'm having her pick me up a pork belly. Costco is the only place that has them. I turn them into 10 pounds of sliced bacon that I give away to my neoghbors

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Nitrousoxide posted:

This feels like that SCP of the endless IKEA.

I would honestly love to live/die there

like if it fed me meatballs

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

It's a good thing that the honey roasted macademia nuts are so expensive because otherwise I would eat them until I died.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Scarodactyl posted:

It's a good thing that the honey roasted macademia nuts are so expensive because otherwise I would eat them until I died.

Yeah every time I go to costco I look at the jar of the chocolate carmel macadamia clusters and mentally work out how fast I would buzzsaw through it and what the cost per minute would be and it is never worth it :haw:

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Scarodactyl posted:

I had to give these away after I had half of them. I motored through them things like they were negative calories. I think I kept them around for one full day.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I got a PS5 bundle on Costco.com today.

I want hugegrossburrito to know.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I didn't realize what a meme charcoal is nowadays, charcoal pillows what does that even mean

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Gaius Marius posted:

I didn't realize what a meme charcoal is nowadays, charcoal pillows what does that even mean

It's definitely crossed into woo territory but, the gently caress I had no idea a charcoal pillow existed.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I know right? I was stocking Domestics and had to put out the pallet, what kind of moron pays thirty bucks for a memory foam charcoal pillow, everytime I walked passed I just thought "What in the Goddamn"

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

You can fart into them op.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Gaius Marius posted:

They keep your head cool during those meat sweat nights

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Until someone lights the charcoal and grills you

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Coredump posted:

You can fart into them op.
Was I not supposed to be farting into my other pillows..?

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Drunk Nerds posted:

I'm having her pick me up a pork belly. Costco is the only place that has them. I turn them into 10 pounds of sliced bacon that I give away to my neoghbors
"Won't you be my neighbor?"

I assume you have a smoker if your making Bacon. Make some Pork Belly Burnt Ends. SO SO GOOD.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Trastion posted:

I assume you have a smoker if your making Bacon. Make some Pork Belly Burnt Ends. SO SO GOOD.

They are criminally good and so absolutely terrible for you

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

AWarmBody posted:

They keep your head cool during those meat sweat nights

Every night at the co

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
First day of coupons plus upcoming snow storm in Denver. Wild place.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

StormDrain posted:

First day of coupons plus upcoming snow storm in Denver. Wild place.

gently caress I forgot I have to deal with that poo poo tomorrow

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Trastion posted:

Yeah, I marinate half in honey chipotle and half in Brown Sugar, then smoke it all with either hickory or applewood.

Link me a burnt ends recipe, please? I've made burnt ends from a flat of ribs, but didn't realize you could do it with pretty much anything

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Mar 11, 2021

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

https://howtobbqright.com/2017/04/17/pork-belly-burnt-ends/

Done those a few times and they were a huge hit. It's basically meat candy.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Enos Cabell posted:

gently caress I wish I had a smoker, this looks so incredible

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Why the hell did I buy that big rear end bag of smokehouse almonds. 45 servings!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i got that dog bed. ive owned a lot of dog beds and this one is extremely high quality for 40$ also my dog has hardly left it since i brought it inside.

also tried the pasta and sausage thing with spinach and tomatoes. it was quite good will def try it again

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Enos Cabell posted:

Thanks, I'll try it! Although this is pretty much what happens to the bacon, too

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Coredump posted:

Why the hell did I buy that big rear end bag of smokehouse almonds. 45 servings!

Nuts and trailmix are the destroyers of diets.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Enos Cabell posted:

I basically do the same as this article but I have been experimenting with different sauces at the end. Last time I made some with a Thai Peanut Sauce on them. Those were really good. I have 4 racks that fit in my smoker when I do them so typically 2 racks are something I did before and liked and 2 new flavors to try.

And last time Costco had the Pork Belly on sale I grabbed 2 and smoked one while I cubed the other and froze it pre-cubed. I think I will thaw it for smoking this weekend...

Ror posted:

gently caress I wish I had a smoker, this looks so incredible

Get a Masterbuilt Electric Smoker. They are easy to use and only cost about $150-300 depending on Model/size. Basically set it and forget it unlike charcoal smokers that you have to fiddle with constantly. Or get one of the Pellet smokers the CO sells now. They are way more expensive tho. Buy a MES first and then upgrade later if you want. I still use a MES 40" though. No need to upgrade for me and I have a freezer full of smoked meats all year round.

Slow Smoking Meat Thread for anyone interested.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3460953

Trastion fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Mar 11, 2021

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Friendos, what should I get on my next Costco trip? No thanks on fish stuff, but anything else I am game. Here's my list so far

1. Paper Towels
2. Toilet Paper
3. Bubbly Fizzy Drinks
4. Granola bars

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Coredump posted:

Honey. Roasted. Macadamia. Nuts. Gets me every time. Those and the kirkland brand of caramacs. I have probably gained 500 pounds this pandemic due to those.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
Ran to church over my lunch hour. Hotdog line was too long :(

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

bagmonkey posted:

Friendos, what should I get on my next Costco trip? No thanks on fish stuff, but anything else I am game. Here's my list so far

1. Paper Towels
2. Toilet Paper
3. Bubbly Fizzy Drinks
4. Granola bars

I absolutely suck at picking avocados at the grocery store, so the cups of avocado mash (or recently guacamole) have been really nice for my low carb diet. And they keep in the fridge for about a month because they have a tiny bit of citrus added.

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe
Heading to the 'Co today to look at some work-stuff monitors. Literally my only criteria is "Vesa mountable." HDMI? Sure. DisplayPort? Okay. Speakers? Nice surprise. Displays Google Docs and Jira? Sold.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
my big big can of roasted peanuts has been a lovely friend over the past——4 months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran
I prefer my monitors not display Jira.