Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

fuckin' bullshit fortune cookie, that's not a fortune, that's advice. don't give me some goddamn advice cookie and call it a fortune cookie. gently caress!!

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

fuckin' bullshit fortune cookie, that's not a fortune, that's advice. don't give me some goddamn advice cookie and call it a fortune cookie. gently caress!!

Thank you! I've been saying for years and no one cares and/or invites me to have Chinese food with them anymore

N17R4M
Aug 18, 2012

Because yes we actually DID want that land
Shamelessly stolen from fb.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Luke blocked it with his face

"No hands!"

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Jokes on you, Luke likes getting electrocuted.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/JR_Bartok/status/1361767327348396034

*wheeze*

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
https://twitter.com/theMandaTorian/status/1368339533469736963

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

https://mobile.twitter.com/Goldrushcomic/status/1369086623049080832

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Lmao, now I'm imagining Seinfeld in Star Wars.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Are we sure this wasn’t actual dialogue from the show?

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Bogus Adventure posted:

Lmao, now I'm imagining Seinfeld in Star Wars.

I'm just amusing myself by attempting Palpatine lines in George Costanza voice

Barudak
May 7, 2007

How'd you do it?

I built a snoke?

A snoke?

Oh yeah, jerry, a big one!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You can't keep a snoke like that in HERE!

Well why not?!

It's too BIG!!

BAAAAHH!!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/RXshrWN.mp4

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Yo this is cool as all hell.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Love this.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/1372621857287892992

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

But which one is the one who Disney paid off to lie about not hating Last Jedi?!

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer
:nms:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Luke milking a space seal was the most unnecessary scene in any Star Wars movie.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Luke milking a space seal was the most unnecessary scene in any Star Wars movie.

It’s no more gross than when Han cut open a Ton Ton to spend the night in the cold.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Saw the thread title change and knew this was going to be unpleasant

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I liked the luke-milk scene. It was ballsy to have it in a disney film and as I was watching it I could hear the argument in the board-room in my head.

"We can't show a man drinking from a teat in our kids movie!"

"THAT'S HOW COWS WORK"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Luke was being a gross rear end in a top hat just like Yoda was, This is the Way

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Megillah Gorilla posted:

And yet it's the best part of the Sequel Trilogy, from Rey's reaction to space seal's expression of "Eh, it's a living."

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
personally I don't think fresh body heat temperature milk would be very tasty after a bunch of hiking but what do I know

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
Fresh cow milk is good as fukk. Though idk about space walrus

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/JvB8W5G.mp4

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

moist turtleneck posted:

Luke was being a gross rear end in a top hat just like Yoda was, This is the Way

This. It is absolutely beyond me how any person on the planet didn't love Luke being a crotchety old hermit to try and deter an Eager Young Space Cadet from wanting him to teach her Space Magic. Its was hilarious and perfect.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I thought it was weird that after the throughline of the first movie was ostensibly that Luke had gone missing and the not-rebels were going through a lot of trouble to find him, Luke's on a pretty populated planet, and it's apparently one of the most sacred sites to the Jedi.

Maybe hire directors who will get along if you want to tell a coherent story over multiple entries.

reignofevil posted:

"We can't show a man drinking from a teat in our kids movie!"

"THAT'S HOW COWS WORK"

Not in America. You gotta put that through a machine to get rid of pathogens or else that's a milk crime.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

SlothfulCobra posted:

I thought it was weird that after the throughline of the first movie was ostensibly that Luke had gone missing and the not-rebels were going through a lot of trouble to find him, Luke's on a pretty populated planet, and it's apparently one of the most sacred sites to the Jedi.

Maybe hire directors who will get along if you want to tell a coherent story over multiple entries.

Not in America. You gotta put that through a machine to get rid of pathogens or else that's a milk crime.

to be fair the Jedi and all records of their existence had been eradicated so even though people like Leia probably figured he went to the Jedi homeworld it's not like anyone knew how to find it

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
Also it was the first movie that said he went to the first Jedi temple, so as usual a problem spotted in TLJ is actually one from TFA that just wasn't resolved there.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Arquinsiel posted:

Also it was the first movie that said he went to the first Jedi temple, so as usual a problem spotted in TLJ is actually one from TFA that just wasn't resolved there.

"Resolve the mystery box that I intentionally didn't think all the way through."

"No, not like that!"

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

it’s not really a problem though, there’s no way they’d know where it was. they don’t know the planet and they don’t have a map, they had to get their intelligence service to scour the galaxy to find the one old dude who knew. this was all in the movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

the milk looked green to me, and the space seal looked about like the average star wars fan, so I just assumed it was a covert joke about getting more money out of its fans.