Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomicFishStick
Mar 10, 2021

LAWL Can I have ur ICQ #???
Miniature woofer Mr. Jack.

Overall good boy and ball retriever. Unfortunately Jack has some issues with epilepsy that crop up from time to time. Previous family kicked him to the curb at 9 months and left him at the local shelter. They're loss since this little dude is great. Wish we didn't have to keep him medicated 24/7 to control his epilepsy as the barbiturates he's on cause him to sleep quite a bit. This dude will sleep under the blanket in the bed until noon like a teenager every single day.

AtomicFishStick fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Mar 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobbot
Mar 16, 2021

Although it may seem as if I cannot hear you, let me reassure you that you are being heard.

knock it off with the barking you little poo poo

rye on white
May 5, 2013
STOP jumping in the shower and getting mad you get wet. it's pretty funny but you need to stop doing this to yourself

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

rye on white posted:

STOP jumping in the shower and getting mad you get wet. it's pretty funny but you need to stop doing this to yourself

I know this story. When my Boogie was about a year old, I was living alone so I'd leave the bathroom door open when I showered so it didn't get so steamy. One time I'm in there and she jumped between the curtain and the liner and poked her head around and I said "Oh, Boogie, you're not gonna like that." A little bit of water hit her head and she jumped in, got wetter, and straight up attacked me. She ran to the other end of the tub, grabbed my calf and climbed all the way up to my shoulder and I dug her nails out to toss her in the hallway. She immediately came back to attack me again. I got her out and closed the door, got back in the shower and she'd scratched me up so much that the water & blood was running red over my body.

I have no idea what kind of wild hair she had up her rear end, but she was absolutely possessed.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Elsa
you loving rear end in a top hat

Why did you hide behind the coach, and lure me into a false sense of safety, only do start howling madly at my neighbor bringing down his trash?
He does this every friday, why are you barking!?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

rye on white posted:

I have a Siamese that actively wants to get wet. He comes in to say hi to me when I take a shower, and then he just.... lingers. It's weird.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I have a Siamese that actively wants to get wet. He comes in to say hi to me when I take a shower, and then he just.... lingers. It's weird.

Aleta does that sometimes! She likes being wet. Also sometimes she jumps in after I finish and flops around on the wet shower floor like a weird ratmonster.

e: the FOOL in question, not knowing how sleep works

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jun 14, 2021

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Athos. Porthos. Rayne. If y'all could go a full 24 godbedamned hours without any of the three of you horking up a hairball or anything else, that would be just fuckin' dandy.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Flynn you absolute little poo poo the car is not that bad you need to calm down and *not* get yourself so stressed that the vet finds a moderate heart murmur that I now have to pay $300 in blood tests to diagnose.

( :ohdear: )

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

ChickenWing posted:

Flynn you absolute little poo poo the car is not that bad you need to calm down and *not* get yourself so stressed that the vet finds a moderate heart murmur that I now have to pay $300 in blood tests to diagnose.

( :ohdear: )

Last year my vet convinced me to get an $600 angiogram because of a high heart rate at every vet appointment ever.

Turned out, she's perfectly healthy, just terrified of the vet's office.

jbrow15d
Feb 27, 2005
wHy oH WhY mUSt WoW eNsLaVE Me
Two good girls. Briana is the small beagle terrier mix and Poppy is the Newfoundland.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Argos I love you but you are so stupid you get scared of the oven when I'm using it. I use it almost daily and nothing bad has ever happened to you in your life, let alone because of the oven. Calm down.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Iron Crowned posted:

Last year my vet convinced me to get an $600 angiogram because of a high heart rate at every vet appointment ever.

Turned out, she's perfectly healthy, just terrified of the vet's office.

Unfortunately, tests turned up high levels of a chemical that is a strong indicator of heart disease so next bill is a $500 echocardiogram

Little bastard with a little bastard heart

If it turns out to be nothing I'm gonna internet shame the hell out of him

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Taco you loving idiot, scratching the inside wall of the litter robot does not bury your steaming pile of shame, it only damages the $36 liner that I’m going to have to replace because you’re too dumb to do simple cat things.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

It's hot as gently caress in the house and my long haired tabby has decided that sleeping on and hugging the warm power strip that feeds this computer is what he needs to be doing right now. Just waiting for him to stir and flip the on/off switch.

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

Murfy, you need to STOP attacking my cat and poking holes in her. Yes, you're a strong, lean, young 16-pound half-Savannah Cat who can jump like 7 feet into the air from a sitting position. Yes, you are a badass who got into a fight with a goddamn Mountain Lion last year and somehow did more damage than he received. Yes, you are a redoubtable hunter who kills squirrels and mice with ease.

HOWEVER none of this gives you the right to attack my gentle, elderly 14-year-old female cat and viciously slash at her without provocation. NOT COOL, DUDE. We're friends and I like you, but you gotta stop loving with my cat!

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
Molly, quit being a toilet baby. It's gross.

Lev1to
Aug 2, 2021
Frankie, you little pig, quit whining at me when I'm having dinner, you ate an hour ago. Also STOP sneezing on my leg after sniffing it.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Rufio stop getting hair all over my goddamned jeans

And Lemon get out of that drawer!!!

haljordan fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Aug 13, 2021

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Smoke decided to knock over my scotch and soda, almost ruining my computer, and to lap up quite a lot of it before I came back in the room and noticed.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
Xander, you handsome little poo poo. I know you're not fond of your kibble, but it's the only thing that doesn't make you poop weird. I've tried making it more fun by mixing some treats with it, but now you've dug thru, eaten all the treats, and spilled your kibbs all over the floor.

I can see you sniffing each kibb, realizing it's not a treat, and moving on to the next one. You're pretty, but you're not stealthy, old man.

Mr. Toodles
Jun 22, 2004

I support prison abolition, except for posters without avatars.
Stop eating the kids socks, Sammy! You have thrown up 3 and I have found at least another 6 just chewed up. The kids need matching socks and you have plenty of toys you haven't completely taken apart yet.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Lev1to posted:

Frankie, you little pig, quit whining at me when I'm having dinner, you ate an hour ago. Also STOP sneezing on my leg after sniffing it.

...can dogs get human allergies?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
new blep just dropped

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
The new roommates have a two-month old boy named Maximus. We've kept him apart from Special Agent Dale Cooper (the bleppy boy in my previous reply) for a few weeks but we're now starting to introduce them in person. It's going well, they're both males and Max is really young which I think helps, certainly makes things a bit easier than introducing two older females. Anyway here are a few shots I got of Max with my phone today - I'm looking forward to shooting him with the actual camera, because he moves around like crazy, it's gonna be a a real challenge.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Barbara you piece of poo poo cat why did you die and think that was ok? Being 15 years old is not a good reason imo

Bye sweet girl

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
RIP Babs, a cat I don’t know but surely would have loved. I hope your up in Kitty Valhalla with a saucer of cream and a bunch of helpless tuna or diabetic mice just rolling around in the grass like little hotdogs.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Momo, you fat orange pumpkin spice diphshit, I’m quite pleased that you’ve taken up Olympic style relay races around our fancy new apartment, I’m glad you’re following your dreams and getting some excercise, but do you have to do it at 5:30 in the goddam morning while me and the dog are desperately trying to sleep for another few hours before work? And leave me alone when I’m making GBS threads you dork! This isn’t WWI, pooping is not a male bonding activity!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Pound Cake (cat). Please stop walking on top of my face while I am sleeping to get where you want to go.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Oct 13, 2021

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Darling cat, I love you, but please, please stop stepping in your poop and then walking around leaving poopy prints everywhere. Just bury it like a normal cat and walk away.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
God I had a cat that would throw all the litter out of the box, poop and all. Then if I didn't get to the litter on the floor quick enough the other cat would piss and poo poo on the floor litter.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

Mittens and Donna: I just want to say I love how adaptable you two are. I hear about people having to slowly introduce their cats to new litter brands yet I can drive you two across the country and leave you with a completely different litter box and you have no issues with it. :kimchi:

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
Chip: A Journey

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Everything evolves into crabs

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

Mittens why do you run to sit on the cutting board every time I pull out a knife :catstare:?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

ThingOne posted:

Mittens why do you run to sit on the cutting board every time I pull out a knife :catstare:?

I have a theory that cats understand when you're giving something attention and they hate that it isn't them.

STOP PETTING THIS RECTANGLE AND PET ME!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
My theory is that we as humans subconsciously look at our current household task a lot before we start it so a cat starts following your eyes the more focus you put on something and then decides to go sit down on whatever you’re paying attention to so that you have to feed them or pick them up and snuggle their buns

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Beau, you dumb rear end in a top hat

5pm is feeding time, just because I'm working from home that doesn't make 2pm into feeding time, even though I fed you at 4pm that one time. I know you are a rescue and maybe things were different at your old house with food whenever you want it, but you've lived here for 2 years and should know the score. I know you are 13 years old, and very fat, and yes, you have limited time left to enjoy what meals you can and old habits die hard

But 5pm is feeding time, regardless of your yelling

Also stop hissing at the large bag of cat food, that's a photo, not another cat coming to steal your food

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Skunk was outside.

Window was open.

Stella crashed through the window screen to say hello and it turned her into a terminator.

An hour later, the living room reeks and she has learned no lesson.

Friend fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Nov 16, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Thank you Taco, for finding the loudest, jingliest balls and toys to play with all over the (tiled floor) house at 0345. The bell on your collar not being enough, clearly a plastic ball with a bell inside it skipping across the floor was exactly what MrsYenko and I needed in the wee hours. It’s nice of you to think of others you lovely little house tiger.