Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

swimsuit posted:

this is what posting trmup does to a mf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Cry “freedom!” for brother Lawrence

Dollars to donuts some little bitch reported the post and that’s all fluffdaddy read/is going to read

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
lol jfc

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

what the gently caress is this bullshit

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
like there's been plenty of bad mods and there'll be plenty more, but i can't stress enough that they are not the ones who actually make decisions

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lollontee posted:

maybe the mods should stop loving children then

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Most mods rejected his message

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Ferrinus posted:

i think what you're missing is that most of us conceive of the entire US government apparatus as "right wing", and the specific division of it that contains ted cruz or whatever to not be notably more threatening than the rest of it. at the very least there is a symbiotic relationship between your donalds trump and your joes biden such that each paves the way for the next to be more right-wing than their past incarnation

yeah why risk the nice system they have going back and forth between the two parties by endorsing a mass shooting as the new way to achieve the heights of political power

THS
Sep 15, 2017

We must become ungovernable

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
this is stupid bullshit. gently caress the mods once again, now and forever.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

THS posted:

We must become unmoddable

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

apropos to nothing posted:

18+ of course (16 in some states)

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Genuine Pedophilia Accusations Megathread

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
in all fairness to the mods its the easiest solution to their problem. they dont wanna be called pedophiles and banning larry and now other guy (sorry other guy RIP to you too) is obviously a lot easier than fighting their primal biological urges

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
prolly RIP to me and a few other posters soon too lol

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Fortaleza posted:

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
would be nice if fluffdaddy would stop loving kids long enough to come talk to us about this, we can be reasonable

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

If the mods weren’t pedophiles you’d think they wouldn’t get really extremely angry when people call them pedophiles in a joking manner. Penny for you’re thoughts

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fortaleza posted:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
if the mods dont free the unjustly banned then were gonna escalate things to beyond just calling you pedophiles: one of us is gonna post a QCS thread

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

why do I have the distinct impression that if these posts were made elsewhere by more palatable posters there would be no problem at all

(ok maybe a sixer)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

in all fairness to the mods its the easiest solution to their problem. they dont wanna be called pedophiles and banning larry and now other guy (sorry other guy RIP to you too) is obviously a lot easier than fighting their primal biological urges

a goon looking across the street, in the style of "by any means neccesary" malcolm x shot. except their peekin through the window at a school

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

rough day at work, watch your back pals

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
sitting down in one of the front seats of a bus. the driver is roaring with anger telling me to get outta there. I solemnly say: I will not give up my seat. it is a school bus

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

sitting down in one of the front seats of a bus. the driver is roaring with anger telling me to get outta there. I solemnly say: I will not give up my seat. it is a school bus

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
can we just skip the whole 6 months of self-righteous mod posting where everyone believes his ban is right and not insanely stupid and just unban him now

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Eox posted:

would be nice if fluffdaddy would stop loving kids long enough to come talk to us about this, we can be reasonable

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I don't have a huge lettuce-draped chicago dog in this fight but this looks really silly to me in my imho

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
like yeesh that's some heavy handed modding man you gotta take it in stride every once in a while

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
its like mlk said: i am deeply disappointed in the black moderator

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
How many of y'all like mods?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
:stare:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

free larry and the other political prisoners

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

gonna be a long year

or a short one, we'll see

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

the very very serious allegations without proof must be dealt with immediately. the allegations with proof must be ignored for months because you get a lot of private messages. that's just how it goes and we need to respect it.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
larry's consistently the worst poster in almost any thread he posts in but he's better than the mods. free larry.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

free larry why not

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

yea ok posted:

the very very serious allegations without proof must be dealt with immediately. the allegations with proof must be ignored for months because you get a lot of private messages. that's just how it goes and we need to respect it.

my next re-reg is gonna be "fluffdaddy's unread pms"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I do hope no one is leeching any images in this thread. :toughguy: