Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

free Raskolnikov38

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

QUEER FRASIER posted:

shocking twist that all of the c-spam mods who got their buttons from posting "TROLP" 80 times a day turned out to be the biggest loving morons on the entire forum

posting "TROLP" 80 times a day has consequences

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

THS posted:

free Raskolnikov38

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
so sick of the americans on here

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

Dustcat posted:

posting "TROLP" 80 times a day has consequences
people are saying this more and more!

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

is moron ableist

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
lol "being rude"

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

exmarx posted:

so sick of the americans on here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfnPKLdR65I

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

no mods, no masters

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

sad to see another party fracture

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

sad to see another party fracture

lol if anything it looks like we are rallying

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

being extremely rude and lovely? you think someone would do that, just go on the forums and meanpost?

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

hell, even if the most pedantic obnoxious anarchist were to be unduly probed, I would call bullshit for the sake of my black-flagged comrade

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

yeah i don't even really understand what happened in this thread, some posters conflated d&d and cspam mods and went off on a self immolation quest i guess?

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the mods should stop bein whiny babies and let people have fun and joke around. they should also stop being pedophiles but based on recent events that seems like a heavier lift at this point in time

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

apropos to nothing posted:

the mods should stop bein whiny babies and let people have fun and joke around. they should also stop being pedophiles but based on recent events that seems like a heavier lift at this point in time

oh for fucks' sake

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Flavius come the gently caress on dude you are more than able to handle this poo poo in stride

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

apropos to nothing posted:

quote:

Tired of seeing your av.

quit being such a baby

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

*setting my self on fire* THE PEDOPHILE MODS ARE TO BLAME

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Dustcat posted:

*setting my self on fire* THE PEDOPHILE MODS ARE TO BLAME

sorry you are mad you got dogpiled on for being a moron

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

dead gay comedy forums posted:

Flavius come the gently caress on dude you are more than able to handle this poo poo in stride

doesn't look like it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
squizzle giving his friends +3 buttons and the moment they're out of sight he grows horns & they ignite in flame. he bellows a satanic laugh as he revels in the frailty of human nature.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

THS posted:

sorry you are mad you got dogpiled on for being a moron

sounds like the next mod

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

squizzle giving his friends +3 buttons and the moment they're out of sight he grows horns & they ignite in flame. he bellows a satanic laugh as he revels in the frailty of human nature.

could someone get a technician in here, mine's not working

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Homeless Friend posted:

squizzle's buttons all have +3 diaereses on them

it's like frikkin zalgo in here

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

make the mod forum visible to everyone

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Dustcat posted:

it's me the online leftist on the something awful forums. what is my best course of action. of course. gonna yell "mods are pedophiles" all over, this will bring forth the revoltuion. also, posting ableist slurs a lot. birb rights. bred.

god drat you suck lol

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

this thread needs healing and perhaps joe biden is the one to do it

submitted for your perusal:

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Pathetic poo poo from pathetic posters.

It’s become a real problem lately, dullards from the stupid people threads making GBS threads all over smart people threads after getting owned and reverting to their frantic defensive mode, especially since some are mods.

Mouthbreathers stomping out good threads and good posters just kinda bums me out, you know?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Fortaleza posted:

Pathetic poo poo from pathetic posters.

It’s become a real problem lately, dullards from the stupid people threads making GBS threads all over smart people threads after getting owned and reverting to their frantic defensive mode, especially since some are mods.

Mouthbreathers stomping out good threads and good posters just kinda bums me out, you know?

lol you have two posts in this thread before today

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

make the mod forum visible to everyone

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I lurked it because people who know more than me would post here. You should’ve done the same instead of bandying your idiotic might-as-well-be-illiterate takes in here.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i'm going to sleep, g'night all, try not to go to bed mad

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
the dudes getting all worked up about not calling the capitol debacle a coup attempt are sus

if I wanna go gently caress up the government to keep my preferred politician in power but can't figure out how to put on shoes it is still a coup attempt

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Make the mod forum public.

Make PII-laden situation threads admin-only.

Chat threads and their sewage runoff out of CSPAM

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Dustcat posted:

this thread needs healing

nope it doesn't tyvw

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dustcat posted:

lol you have two posts in this thread before today

:thunk:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://i.imgur.com/wIf0bpr.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

thotsky posted:

the dudes getting all worked up about not calling the capitol debacle a coup attempt are sus

lmao