Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

The sign of success is having zero time for hobbies or relaxation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Reminder that page 71 is fixed width posting ONLY

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

channel your inner robot for the entire duration of page 71

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Let the assimilation begin

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I was watching a comedian last night who made a joke about how 40-year old men buying game consoles is stupid, not because they’re for children or any of the usual BS, but because you’re a 40-year old man and don’t have time to actually play games. I say this as I glance at my PS5 that’s been used 3 times since getting it 3 weeks ago.

I love my ps5

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

fridge corn posted:

I love my ps5

What have you been playing on it? Most people seem to just be playing PS4 games with slightly faster loading

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Demon’s Souls

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

What have you been playing on it? Most people seem to just be playing PS4 games with slightly faster loading

so far I have played ghost of tsushima, persona 5, monster hunter world, uhh dark souls 3 so yeah a bunch of ps4 games. they run so great though!!!

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

actually I guess technically persona 5 is a ps3 game

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm playing racquetball with my wife later this morning and can't find my drat racquet and I know one of you stole it give it back it's a nice one

e: also I bought a 65in 8k tv and super nice headphones AND the new CoD game for PS5! .... and have yet to purchase an actual PS5 :/

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Mar 13, 2021

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

fridge corn posted:

so far I have played ghost of tsushima, persona 5, monster hunter world, uhh dark souls 3 so yeah a bunch of ps4 games. they run so great though!!!

Tsushima especially just plays so great on the PS5. It’s Saturday so maybe I can actually play tonight once the kid goes to bed

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Tsushima especially just plays so great on the PS5. It’s Saturday so maybe I can actually play tonight once the kid goes to bed

I started playing tsushima on my launch ps4 but put it aside until I got the ps5. what a difference it made

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

There are about 3 video games that I would actually like to play on the PS5, but I'm not sure if that justifies buying a console, especially if quarantines are being lifted and I can do stuff outside again.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

what are the games

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I didn't even know it was possible to use a fixed-width font on SA. I learned something today!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

fridge corn posted:

what are the games

actually I guess it’s just demons souls and ghosts of tsushima. But they have to make another dishonored or bloodborne game eventually right? They can’t just make madden, fifa, and fortnite iterations forever, can they?

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...
I, a human being, enjoy this format of posting.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Prof. Crocodile posted:

actually I guess it’s just demons souls and ghosts of tsushima. But they have to make another dishonored or bloodborne game eventually right? They can’t just make madden, fifa, and fortnite iterations forever, can they?

Arkane's next game (the dishonored devs) Deathloop is coming out in May and there will never be another Bloodborne game because Bloodborne is the perfect game and also all potential Bloodborne games at once

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I was watching a comedian last night who made a joke about how 40-year old men buying game consoles is stupid, not because they’re for children or any of the usual BS, but because you’re a 40-year old man and don’t have time to actually play games. I say this as I glance at my PS5 that’s been used 3 times since getting it 3 weeks ago.

40's gamer dad reliving the glory days via adult VNs lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
m o m m y m i l k y

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
BIG MILKERS

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Imiss my old avatar rat. He was skinny and looked like this

@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& @&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& @&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& @&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&@&@@&*,,,,,/%@#@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& @&&&&&&@@&&&&&&&&@/&#@&,,,,,,,,,,*@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& @&&&&&&&&*@&&&&&&@/,,/&,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(@&&&&&&&&&&& @&&&&&&&&.(@&&&&@&,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,&&&&&&&&&& @&&&&&&&%..@&&&&@(,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/@&&&&&& @&&&&&&@# @&&&&@/,,,,,,,,,,,/%**&@@@@@@%#*/@@&&&& @&&&&&&@*..@&&&&&,,/*,,,,,,,,,,,,%&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& @&&&&&&@#. @&&&@#,(,,@,,,,,. .,,,/#/@&&&&&&&&&&&&& @&&&&&&&&..@&&&&&,,&%,/@*,, ,,,/@&*,#@&&&&&&&&&& @&&&&&&&@, @&&&&@/,,,@@(,&* .,,,@&&@%@/@@&&&&&&& @########@.*@###@#,,,,,(@( /@. ,,,,@@###@#/,/@#### @########%@.*@#&&,,,,,,,,.##,*,&,,,/@#######&(,%%# @#########%@../&,,,,,,,,. ,@/*#,,@@############# @###########@,@,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,@@###%%&@@@@@@@ @############(#,,,,,,,, ,,,,&@@#/************ @##############,,,,,,,. .%@(*****************

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I don't think that works in the app

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Meme Poker Party posted:

lmfbo

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Gamer Dads

Dim brain: an hour of Skyrim after the kids are asleep is a good way to relax after a long day.

Bright brain: *8000 hours played in some obscure WWII strategy game*

Galaxy brain: my life peaked at college and I will do anything to relive those moments.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

fridge corn posted:

what are the games

?games are not logical

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

sebmojo posted:

?games are not logical

Apart from tetris, tetris is ok

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

sebmojo posted:

?games are not logical

settle down mr spock

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Meme Poker Party posted:

I want to find this guy's wife and send this to her so she can leave him and live her best life

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

How the gently caress is it nearly mid March?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

time passes strangely during quarantine lockdown days, and crazy things happen. for instance i am now a robot, as evidenced by the fixed-width font.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Ratjaculation posted:

t i m e f u c k e r y

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ratjaculation posted:

Don't you live in New Zealand or some poo poo? Time gets there sooner.

It's not mid-March where I am, I'm still enjoying a beautiful early March afternoon over here.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

it's been an entire year since the pandemic really kicked off

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I got coronavirus one year ago, and it's still kicking my rear end with exhaustion.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Demon’s Souls

you must pay the troll toll if you want this demon's hole

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
watching the men who stare at goats. weird movie but im enjoyin so far

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Aardvark! posted:

staring at the men who stare at goats. weird movie but im enjoyin so far

I changed your phrasing to be more correct

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Aardvark! posted:

watching the men who stare at goats. weird movie but im enjoyin so far

there are some goats that live near my house and their rectangular pupils creep me out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

loving hell that is some freaky poo poo right there