Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Yeah, there's some really funny stuff in that episode, but there's also some seriously rough chuckles. I think it's a reasonable one to skip if anything about the premise makes you think you'll have a bad time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

There are two episodes I will never listen to

Monkey Moms and Bug Fetish.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The Imagine Your Favorite episode is never up for a relisten, it's just too much in the first half

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

The Imagine Your Favorite episode is never up for a relisten, it's just too much in the first half

I spent my youth on the Internet reading godawful fanfiction, so I loving love that episode. Definitely not to everyone's tastes, though.

(In other words: I DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM, GOODBYE!)

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Antivehicular posted:

I spent my youth on the Internet reading godawful fanfiction, so I loving love that episode. Definitely not to everyone's tastes, though.

(In other words: I DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM, GOODBYE!)

Same same. The feeder epsiodes are the ones I can't listen too though. Thank being set up with a feeder by a friend because "you're fat so at least he'll be in to you".

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
I feel like the target of this extra credits

I have the family heirloom microwave oven, it's been around longer than I have

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Honestly the episode I could never relisten to is Pokegirls; I read the SA thread on it YEARS ago and the F Plus episode just covers “what if Pokémon had tits and pun names” and (for good reason) glosses over how extremely rapey Pokegirls are, and how many pages of lore there are to justify all the rape.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Honestly the episode I could never relisten to is Pokegirls; I read the SA thread on it YEARS ago and the F Plus episode just covers “what if Pokémon had tits and pun names” and (for good reason) glosses over how extremely rapey Pokegirls are, and how many pages of lore there are to justify all the rape.

yea honestly same, if it was just 'this is Titkachu, she's if Pikachu was a big tiddy anime girl with a yellow shirt' that'd be funny but so much was 'and actually they NEED to be raped and enslaved, because...biology...'

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

X-Ray Pecs posted:

I'm sure they didn't dive too deep into that part of it but I've gotta say, from what I remember, the parts that they do cover are still a fair bit rapey.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

Jestery posted:

I feel like the target of this extra credits

I have the family heirloom microwave oven, it's been around longer than I have

Lol, we say it at the end but none of us are too good for microwave meals.

As long as you aren't screaming that your mushroom gravy has mushrooms in it or wondering why YUCKY ONIONS are in anything, you're probably juuuuuuuust fine.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Honestly the episode I could never relisten to is Pokegirls; I read the SA thread on it YEARS ago and the F Plus episode just covers "what if Pokémon had tits and pun names" and (for good reason) glosses over how extremely rapey Pokegirls are, and how many pages of lore there are to justify all the rape.
No, it doesn't. They spend the first 20 minutes talking about nothing but rape lore.

"The 'mild mental trauma' of RAPE. OF RAPE."

"Hey, rape and enslavement now."

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
I wanna say that episode is the first time Portaxx got really indignant about bird knees not bending backwards, but I might have made that up to give it at least something light. I'm sure not gonna go back and check anytime soon.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

X-Ray Pecs posted:

what the gently caress, you mean there's MORE rape that they skipped? I never saw that thread but holy poo poo, there's a lot of rape in the episode. Like, a LOT.

KingKalamari
Aug 24, 2007

Fuzzy dice, bongos in the back
My ship of love is ready to attack

Sham bam bamina! posted:

No, it doesn't. They spend the first 20 minutes talking about nothing but rape lore.

"The 'mild mental trauma' of RAPE. OF RAPE."

"Hey, rape and enslavement now."

Yeah, I think the only major thing about Pokegirls the episode glossed over was the casual misogyny that was hard-baked into the worldbuilding, and the amount of thought that went into the sexual mind control poo poo.

In terms of episodes that are too extreme to get a re-listen from me, it's pretty much limited to the afore-mentioned "Imagine Your Fave" one because vomit stuff is my line too far. Keep in mind that I keep the plushfucker, f-list and garbage fetish episodes on my regular listening rotation and was the stream artist for the zit fetish segment of the most recent 24 Terrible Hours.

And as a collaborator on the document for the most recent episode I would just like to inform you all that you dodged a bullet because that site goes to some very uncomfortable places that were not touched on in the episode!

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Oh the plush episode was a classic!

I'm still thinking about SPHs.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

All I can think about with the plush episode is MOTHERRRRRRR. I always appreciate when they take a weird left turn like that, although I suppose "men who are into loving stuffed animals also have issues with their mothers" is not exactly a shocking revelation.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I give the plushfucker episode a relisten every few months. It’s great.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ShellGame posted:

As long as you aren't screaming that your mushroom gravy has mushrooms in it or wondering why YUCKY ONIONS are in anything, you're probably juuuuuuuust fine.

Wait a second. Mushroom gravy? I get the feeling this isn't the first time this has come up for some reason in the same way.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Victory Position posted:

Wait a second. Mushroom gravy? I get the feeling this isn't the first time this has come up for some reason in the same way.

in one of the complaint episodes I think someone had a freakout because some mcdonalds burger that was meant to have mushroom gravy didn't have enough or something

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

sexpig by night posted:

in one of the complaint episodes I think someone had a freakout because some mcdonalds burger that was meant to have mushroom gravy didn't have enough or something

It was about the Burger King in Lewisville from 153: What A Rip Off - https://thefpl.us/episode/153

I just listened to it

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Gasp! It's a new episode of Extra Credit! *clamps hand over your mouth*

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

New F Plus just hit the feed.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
a second podcast has hit the itunes.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Get that woman bush pussy out of here!

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

:allears: i love experience project 2

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Oh cool, the nerdy thigh strangling person is back

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I think this might be the first time someone's dyslexia has come to the fore in a reading, because it's the type of misspelling that can occur for a word that's so close, yet so far like "discrageful"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Oh cool, the nerdy thigh strangling person is back

the nerdy thigh strangle PEOPLE

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I am certain that it's a person, not a people, because if it was people, they would be talking amongst themselves. They're hungry for interaction but they aren't getting anything, so they're sock puppeting as hard as they can.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
if it is just one dude then he genuinely IS changing his style between sock puppets, at which point we just have acknowledge he is King Fetish and...I dunno get the warden from Superjail to kill him like he wants

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I definitely believe it's nerdy thigh people, and we're going to get to the bottom of it.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

If you know what you're doing, it's not that hard to change up your style between sock puppets enough that it's plausibly deniable.

The really difficult thing is talking to yourself with one of your own sock puppets. Nerd Thigh Guy/Guys seem to be extremely eager to discuss their fetish with anyone, always get banned eventually, and any site that has attracted one has attracted multiples of them who never talk to one another.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Djeser posted:

If you know what you're doing, it's not that hard to change up your style between sock puppets enough that it's plausibly deniable.

The really difficult thing is talking to yourself with one of your own sock puppets. Nerd Thigh Guy/Guys seem to be extremely eager to discuss their fetish with anyone, always get banned eventually, and any site that has attracted one has attracted multiples of them who never talk to one another.

Maybe talking about nerd thighs on some random site online until you get banned is some kind of initiation ritual.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Maybe talking about nerd thighs on some random site online until you get banned is some kind of initiation ritual.

What the gently caress is going on with MS-13 these days???

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

It kinda has the feel of a long-running troll that different people will pick up because it's recognized as a forum meme. Like, just a regular troll on the forums will sit back and decide that today's the day they're going to take a shot at doing a nerd thigh post.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

LanceHunter posted:

It kinda has the feel of a long-running troll that different people will pick up because it's recognized as a forum meme. Like, just a regular troll on the forums will sit back and decide that today's the day they're going to take a shot at doing a nerd thigh post.

This would be an amazing ban me meme.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Post poste posted:

This would be an amazing ban me meme.

It's no goatse but it has legs.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
The mystery of nerd thighs posts must be solved.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

[standing in front of string-laden corkboard] but how far up the thighs does it go???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Nerd Thighs has the stench of homestuck fans on a discord coming up with an in joke and posting stories on random websites as a joke.