Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Thank you it’s good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Oop snipe

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
the good av snipe

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
my friends burbo reisen and itou yuuji all chilling

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Burbo ftw.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

verbal enema posted:

the good av snipe

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Burbo is reimu irl

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Thank Grouchio for Grouchio.

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Can we get a new chat thread? I think this one is cursed

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

i hated that dude so much actually no i didnt i hated the kids im sorry captain planet you were pretty cool tbh

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76v4_ajiUYk

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

is there a new itou yuuji douj

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Julias posted:

Grouchio what are you doing?

lol this owns

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Endorph posted:

heres the hosed up thing: the guy who called grouchio out for spoilers is the one who made that spoilers, to someone who didnt know the spoilers that was just grouchio being dumb

if i didn't point it out, people would have looked at me like i was just trying to rag on grouchio for nothing

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Elephant Parade posted:

Can we get a new chat thread? I think this one is cursed

as the maker of chat thread v-ii, i will never allow a chat thread to die faster than chat thread v-ii

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Willo567 posted:

if i didn't point it out, people would have looked at me like i was just trying to rag on grouchio for nothing

Sometimes it's better to not point out openly that what somebody posted is spoilers, because then you will inadvertently make people who didn't realize that what was posted was spoilers, was in fact spoilers.

The Colonel posted:

as the maker of chat thread v-ii, i will never allow a chat thread to die faster than chat thread v-ii

This thread is already longer than that thread was :smith:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

im gonna make chat thread viir

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my favorite part of danganronpa 3 was when they took a plot element from the spinoff novel that everyone hated and made it a central element of the anime, lol.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Willo567 posted:

What if you just didnt say anything

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Julias posted:

Sometimes it's better to not point out openly that what somebody posted is spoilers, because then you will inadvertently make people who didn't realize that what was posted was spoilers, was in fact spoilers.

Endorph posted:

What if you just didnt say anything

I'm sorry, I was being a moron and not thinking it through. I apologize

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Anime?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
lesbians, in anime

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

anime in lesbians

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

lesbianime

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Sometimes gacha games have lesbians.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

In anime lesbians

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

manga

read Seiyuu Radio

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Ibblebibble posted:

Sometimes gacha games have lesbians.

I'm glad that Silva and Tweyen GBF are getting married

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Spiritus Nox posted:

manga

read Seiyuu Radio

I appreciate the tsundere who only becomes dere if she's looking at boobs

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
How is that DST coming along, btw.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

DoubleDonut posted:

I appreciate the tsundere who only becomes dere if she's looking at boobs

Heck,

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Acerbatus posted:

my favorite part of danganronpa 3 was when they took a plot element from the spinoff novel that everyone hated and made it a central element of the anime, lol.

I really think attempting to flesh out the world of Dangan Ronda was a mistake. It was a story that worked fine on its own for what it wanted to do, and it even pointed out that the specifics of what brought them there didn't super matter for what they wanted to do. It also turns out that when you fully explore the implications of DR's world, you just get edgelord garbage that thinks saying the word despair over and over is good writing.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Sounds like a problem of scope/slight sequelitis. Still liked both DR1 and Killer Killer a ton, though! Almost as much as AD.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Aurora posted:

is there a new itou yuuji douj

Didn’t see any but there are newish translations

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Waffleman_ posted:

I really think attempting to flesh out the world of Dangan Ronda was a mistake. It was a story that worked fine on its own for what it wanted to do, and it even pointed out that the specifics of what brought them there didn't super matter for what they wanted to do. It also turns out that when you fully explore the implications of DR's world, you just get edgelord garbage that thinks saying the word despair over and over is good writing.

imo the dumbest part of all the Despair stuff is how just based on dr2 and a bit of dr3, Despair mostly just seems to function as like. evil magic that makes you hosed Up And Do hosed Up Things. like i guess that's the easiest way to explain away everything that happens but it sure makes that entire plot element feel completely divorced from the character writing in a way that, sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

I'm enjoying Maoyu: Archenemy and Hero so far (3 episodes in). It scratches that itch that Spice and Wolf does about economics. Not exactly sure where exactly the Maou is pulling all of these new inventions, farming techniques, and other improvements from though. Is she just supposed to be a genius or has she found a secret stash of long lost information?