Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
it's over finally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
page 72 is the page for chatting with friends in gbs

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
oh how nice

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aardvark! posted:

page 72 is the page for chatting with friends in gbs

Friends? MORE LIKE PEASANTS!! LIKE ANTS UNDER MY HEEL!!#!!! BEHOLD MY DIVINITY MORTALS!!!>!# COWER BEFORE THE NEW HUMAN PERFECTION!!$)!_!!!

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I beat both of the available master levels in doom eternal on ultra-violence last night. I guess you don't unlock anything unless you beat them on nightmare like I was trying to in the first place so I guess its back into that now. I know my way through the levels real well now so there's very little downtime between the ripping and the tearing

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
midnight snack: pregrilled frozen chicken fillet on a brioche bun with bacon, swiss, and some creamy jalapeno salsa

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Literally A Person posted:

Friends? MORE LIKE PEASANTS!! LIKE ANTS UNDER MY HEEL!!#!!! BEHOLD MY DIVINITY MORTALS!!!>!# COWER BEFORE THE NEW HUMAN PERFECTION!!$)!_!!!

hi friends :)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I need to buy baked beans don't let me forget

Also I had an idea: ranch dressing nacho cheese. It's hot cheese, but also, it's ranch dressing. it'll make a billion dollars

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
imagine dipping a chicken tendy in your epic ranch cup BUT ITS ALSO HOT NACHO CHEESE

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
If they can make siracha mayo, they can make nacho ranch.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Tip posted:

there are some goats that live near my house and their rectangular pupils creep me out

I think that's interesting that they have those pupils. Must be due to the fact that they don't need to see up or down as much as survey the surrounding landscape.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

sebmojo posted:

hi friends :)

:tipshat:

It was 15C (59F for my American posting pals) and sunny today, I'm very happy spring is almost here!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tarkus posted:

I think that's interesting that they have those pupils. Must be due to the fact that they don't need to see up or down as much as survey the surrounding landscape.

Generally speaking the three types of pupils for land mammals are as follows.

Round: For day-time hunters and chasers. Low overall accuracy but most adaptable. Good for chasing prey as opposed to ambushing. Better for tracking multiple targets than vertical pupils. Big cats have these.

Vertical: For ambush predators, especially nocturnal ones. Poor field of vision but best depth perception and light filtration. The light filtration actually goes both ways. They get better vision at night and can better filter out excess light during bright day-time conditions. Most effective type for laser focusing a single target. Small cats have these.

Horizontal Rectangular: Prey animals. Widest field of vision. Combined with side-facing eye placement, can offer near panoramic view. Poorest depth perception. Poor light filtration. Keeps ground in sharp focus while running ahead, aiding flight. Sheep and cows also have these, for example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pupil

https://interestingengineering.com/why-do-animals-have-differently-shaped-pupils

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Mar 14, 2021

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I'm learning things in the GBS forum. My brain has been expanded to comical proportions. Please call an ambulance

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

g̶͎̍i̷̘͒v̸̬̊ë̷̫́ ̴͎̂ṃ̶̀e̴͜͠ ̵̯̉ÿ̸̺́o̸̡͝ǘ̶̝ř̶͔ ̸͈͝l̶̨̏o̶͓̓ṽ̴̬è̵͉

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Hello chums, hope everyone has a great Sunday 😀

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

10 minutes into Sunday and I'm already drunk as gently caress

:hellyeah:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
24 minutes in to Sunday i have consumed 1 small package lays sour cream and onion potato chips, 1 small package cheez it's white cheddar, and 1 slim jim of the tabasco genus

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Aardvark! posted:

24 minutes in to Sunday i have consumed 1 small package lays sour cream and onion potato chips

I did that about six hours ago, is there a better flavor for potato chips or balls than sour cream and onion? We may never know

controversial edit : bbq chips are poop

Punkinhead fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Mar 14, 2021

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I went to a head shop and got a new grinder today so I did many a weed

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I'm on the tail end of some edibles I ate earlier and they're making me Hungry

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Revins posted:

I went to a head shop and got a new grindr today so I did many a weed

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I love the smell of head shops, the combined musk of 100 varieties of incense

also that too^

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

PinheadSlim posted:

I did that about six hours ago, is there a better flavor for potato chips or balls than sour cream and onion? We may never know

controversial edit : bbq chips are poop

drat, I haven't had sour cream and onion or BBQ chips in years, but they have each been my go to at different points in my life.

I almost never buy potato chips because it's just too easy for me to eat a ridiculous amount of them. Too dangerous.

gently caress I need some potato chips

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

theres these pulled pork bbq ruffled chips the gas station near me sells that are super good. forget the brand name thouggh

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Also I confess it was not a small bag of chips I ate

it was actually kind of big

i am a bridge troll and that means eating a whole bag of chips in a day sometimes ok????????

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lay’s Crispy Taco chips are pretty baller

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Can we make the next page a page of gifs and videos of cops being hosed up and generally owned?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

HBO Max is putting out some poo poo that charges "less" but then has commercials.

Like...that doesn't seem right. That's why I'm paying extra for it. I mean, I know you pay for cable in general and that has commercials, but that also involves, like, infrastructure and poo poo. Like if I'm paying for the internet to host HBO max on, and paying for HBO max as a service, it seems like a rip to get commercials on top of that

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I use hulu live for sports and news stuff and it makes the rest of Hulu a loving minefield. It grants you access to a bunch more on demand stuff but doesn't mark anywhere what is ad supported (I pay for "ad free dvr" which is hosed to begin with).

so now it shows every single episode of chopped along side the hulu available ones, which are totally random seasons. It's impossible to find ad free episodes for any of these shows, and they admit it.

quote:

There isn’t a way to identify which episodes or movies will have ads while you're browsing, but if you have ideas on how we can improve this experience submit them in the Hulu Community or vote for others to help them get noticed.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
here's my suggestion: code a marker that says they have loving unskippable ads

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

also I should be upfront and say, I'm NOT paying for HBO or any premium subscription service (unless you count Prime or Sirius XM) but poo poo like that is why I don't bother, is all. I'd like to get rid of everything barring, say, one service but it's obviously clear they've gotten together and made it so consumers don't WANT to do that, which SHOULD be illegal but...eh.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Big Beef City posted:

HBO Max is putting out some poo poo that charges "less" but then has commercials.

Like...that doesn't seem right. That's why I'm paying extra for it. I mean, I know you pay for cable in general and that has commercials, but that also involves, like, infrastructure and poo poo. Like if I'm paying for the internet to host HBO max on, and paying for HBO max as a service, it seems like a rip to get commercials on top of that

They've invented broadcast tv but you pay for it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

sebmojo posted:

They've invented broadcast tv but you pay for it

*becomes instantly enraged*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Literally A Person posted:

*becomes instantly enraged*

That's my job, pal

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Mash potato

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

This page has been lovely thanks everyone :)