Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Perhaps :nms: for some

https://i.imgur.com/wRLPyZN.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:haw:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Finally, guest week is over.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
Edit: Maybe in too bad taste....

Someone call GBS. This could be an amazing photoshop thread.

SimonChris has a new favorite as of 20:08 on Mar 15, 2021

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Hm. Perhaps that one is in a little poor taste, eh?

TacoNight
Feb 18, 2011

Stop, hey, what's that sound?

feedmyleg posted:

Hm. Perhaps that one is in a little poor taste, eh?

God, I love watching this forum get older.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

SimonChris posted:

https://i.imgur.com/uwM6n8M.png (edit note: photoshop of the execution of Nguyễn Văn Lém, popular photoshop fodder for a long time)

Someone call GBS. This could be an amazing photoshop thread.

I think there's a lot of potential, someone should quote all the tony lazuto posts itt and make the thread

I don't know if the vietnam execution pic is haraam these days so maybe check with a mod on that specific one

Son of Thunderbeast has a new favorite as of 21:09 on Mar 15, 2021

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Tenebrais posted:

Tony Lazuto says hello.jpg

Tony Lossuto

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I think there's a lot of potential, someone should quote all the tony lazuto posts itt and make the thread

I don't know if the vietnam execution pic is haraam these days so maybe check with a mod on that specific one

Hell I'll do it if nobody wants to, I've felt like starting a photoshop thread idea lately.

e: last I heard the Vietnam one was still verboten there so probably safer not to risk it.

Captain Hygiene has a new favorite as of 20:05 on Mar 15, 2021

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I don't know if it is specifically banned but it is in extremely poor taste since that is a person really being shot in the head.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
Ok, I've removed it for now (even though I don't see how it's fundamentally different than burexas.irom's pic).

Have some more comics, to keep the thread on topic:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
do 9/11

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

efb

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Thread is up, with new bonus content :toot:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

SimonChris posted:

Ok, I've removed it for now (even though I don't see how it's fundamentally different than burexas.irom's pic).

It isn't, really, but they linked theirs so it's less likely to become an issue. Also I forgot the Jack Ruby pic was the one you were talking about at first, I thought you meant the loss one until I was reminded of the Jack Ruby one. Probably not a big deal here at least, long as you link it or something but I'm not a mod whisperer so :shrug:

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

Grimey Drawer
https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=135136

I wouldn't want to ruin my perfect rap sheet, so I'll play it safe :).

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

muscles like this! posted:

I don't know if it is specifically banned but it is in extremely poor taste since that is a person really being shot in the head.
/

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

teh joke

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I'm glad that goatse is the first reply.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Cage has a new favorite as of 01:37 on Mar 16, 2021

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:hmmyes:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

:drat:

That's impressive commitment.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

I'm feeling an emotion I haven't felt since I was five and yelling at Steve on blue's clues about where the square is.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Arrhythmia posted:

I'm feeling an emotion I haven't felt since I was five and yelling at Steve on blue's clues about where the square is.

You fucker, you just made me drink from the wrong Grail.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Tony Lazuto is such a giver. He goes out of his way to say hello to so many people, yet nobody says hello to him.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Well, that's all folks! I can't find any more Tony Lazuto comics that haven't either been posted or linked on imgur. I actually like this ending better than the official one. It's more poignant.

The remaining comics are also available at the artist's web page at: https://www.eldercactus.com/organized-crime-is-evolving/

You can purchase all your Tony Lazuto merchandise from https://www.redbubble.com/people/eldercactus/shop?artistUserName=eldercactus&collections=1300791&iaCode=all-departments&sortOrder=relevant

SimonChris has a new favorite as of 09:47 on Mar 16, 2021

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Someone posted this in the PS thread. Mind = blown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP468OEln4U

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

burexas.irom posted:

Someone posted this in the PS thread. Mind = blown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP468OEln4U

Joel Haver is really blowing up recently. I just found out about him too and it seems like now everywhere I go someone is recommending one of his videos.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Did you expect me to stay friendless for an entire week?

Oh, Snarlgax. I'll bet your thinly-veiled social commentary will really change things around here.

Whenever you're ready.

Just thought I'd be a pal and bring you your butt medicine. You know, for your butt.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

has the skeleton or the bird monster been shown in the comic before? or is fools infinitive just making the characters up?

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Bird Monster is Reginald

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ChubbyChecker posted:

has the skeleton or the bird monster been shown in the comic before? or is fools infinitive just making the characters up?

:catstare:

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
The skeleton thing is canonical and the bird monster is CLEARLY a reference to Teddy the Phoenix.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I don't think I've seen that one before :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Captain Hygiene posted:

I don't think I've seen that one before :catstare:

Fools Infinite drew it just for us.