Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Re: Everhood

I just "finished" it at 7 hours. There's definitely stuff I missed, and a lot I'm curious about.

It's definitely no Undertale, but you want something kinda bizarre, charming, and with some catchy music, at 10$ I would really say go for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
the final phase of that incinerator challenge is like trying to solve a magic eye puzzle during an earthquake, no wonder hardly anyone's completed it

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Undertale is coming to Xbox and like the PS/Switch versions there's some kind of exclusive new bonus content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRN6341NB7Y

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

wait, use of tobacco?

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

Tunicate posted:

wait, use of tobacco?

Doggo smokes those bone treats

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Tunicate posted:

wait, use of tobacco?

Burgerpants has a cigarette.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Tunicate posted:

wait, use of tobacco?

the burgerpants warning

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
a couple of minor npc's like the snowdin librarian smoke too

and most of the hotland npc's are smoking. well, more like smoldering

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Trailer's showing the player attacking random monsters :shittypop:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Ruffian Price posted:

Trailer's showing the player attacking random monsters :shittypop:

Xbox players are the type to commit genocide :xbone:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
With the xbox release you know that means only one thing

Undertale battle royale when, toby??

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Oxyclean posted:

Burgerpants has a cigarette.

I repeat: use of tobacco?

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Tunicate posted:

I don't know how it works at all the other fast food places but all my coworkers smoke tobacco at work and pot at home.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Is Deltaruin on the PS4, PS5, or coming to the Xbox systems? I know it's on the Switch.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

IUG posted:

Is Deltaruin on the PS4, PS5, or coming to the Xbox systems? I know it's on the Switch.

It’s on PS4 at least

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Something amusing about gruff xbox man telling me this

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
BJ Blaskowitz would be a big fan of Undyne

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

repiv posted:

Undertale is coming to Xbox and like the PS/Switch versions there's some kind of exclusive new bonus content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRN6341NB7Y

Undertale is rude now

https://twitter.com/tobyfox/status/1371586668717694978

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

Tunicate posted:

at the end of the day, if it looks like a cig, the ESRB calls it a cig, and thats the end of the story, it doesnt matter if its pot, tobacco, magicdust, sand or whatever.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
does anyone know if the version of undertale that's on the pc game pass has the console bonus content? gamepass being xbox and pc always confuses me version-wise and i've never rebought undertale on a console to see the new stuff

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
If the Xbox bonus content is anything like the PS4 bonus content, it's a single extra room where you can waste a LOT of money for nothing but getting trophies.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

ymgve posted:

If the Xbox bonus content is anything like the PS4 bonus content, it's a single extra room where you can waste a LOT of money for nothing but getting trophies.

is the mewmew fight only on the switch?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

flatluigi posted:

is the mewmew fight only on the switch?

Yes. It's got special joycon mechanics and icons.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/tobyfox/status/1383370993356337159?s=19

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Deltarune Gaiden: A Berdly Story

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Do it, Toby. Make Berdly a party member. Give him a character arc that’s so beautiful I’ll be in tears after it’s finished.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i still really want to wait to replay chapter 1 until the entire game is out but today i woke up with rude buster in my head and it's tough

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Rude Buster remixes keep popping up on my youtube recommends. Most aren't anything special but I appreciate them anyways.

Rivals of Aether (smash-like platform fighter) has steam workshop custom fighters and some people have done some pretty neat Undertale characters - Chara, Frisk, Clover (who I am to understand is from a fangame), Sans, Papyrus, Annoying Dog, there's probably some I missed since there's just so much stuff on the workshop, but those seemed like some of the better ones.

Chara, as much as I've always been iffy on fan presentations of Chara, has some really creative attacks, like these attacks that self-damage (also hitting other stuff), but then warp themselves back to the start of the attack (playing off the save/load idea.) - as well, their recovery involves throwing a bone out and bouncing off of it (taking damage in the process)

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013

Oxyclean posted:

Clover (who I am to understand is from a fangame)

Unless they're using a different character with the same name, Clover is the three headed cat thing from Deltarune.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

DanielCross posted:

Unless they're using a different character with the same name, Clover is the three headed cat thing from Deltarune.

There's that, but the character I'm talking about is a kid in a cowboy getup, and I think the idea is they're the yellow soul. I think they're from something called "Undertale Yellow"

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I hope Noelle is playable in chapter 2

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Chapter 2 is in a city with traffic. :v:

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
Just wanted to say i appreciate that that this thread title has said "*sequel*" instead of "sequel*" for 2 and a half years making it seem like emphasis that makes no sense

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
It's not emphasis, it's like when the translator can't quite figure out what the Orz mean by *campers* and just throws something out there.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I specifically said “sequel*” when I asked VG for the title change. He added the second asterisk for some reason :shrug:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Still makes me laugh every time I see the thread title

Or rather, exhale out of my nose slightly more forcefully, which is the internet version of laughter

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Sharkitten posted:

I hope Noelle is playable in chapter 2

Nyaa posted:

Chapter 2 is in a city with traffic. :v:

Let's hope she doesn't turn out to be a deer in the headlights :v:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
it's better this way

Adbot