Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Varinn posted:

not a lot of people have vitas anymore, sadly. release it on steam

I hope man, I thought that P4G would almost never escape vita purgatory and then we finally got it, so there's a good chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

👁️

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

free all the posters who got banned + probed because there was literally a mod who got permabanned for posting pedophilia apologia today which makes their accusations no longer baseless.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Lmao

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

pog boyfriend posted:

free all the posters who got banned + probed because there was literally a mod who got permabanned for posting pedophilia apologia today which makes their accusations no longer baseless.

Saman
Oct 23, 2008

Next, you'll say...
"What a good post!"

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fermented Tinal posted:

Exactly the response you'd expect from an admin rocking an avatar that that has a black coat with a red armband and a red, black, and white cross-shaped symbol on their chest, but it's different symbols so it's totally not Nazi-themed and the anime character just likes Hugo Boss.

Banning the mod you appointed for being a pedo-apologist is a good thing, doesn't make up for all the bad you do though.

goldmine

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Some sweet and sick burnage right here, you pwned him d00d, the only thing that could burn more is the forum exploding when the mods inevitably cover each other for doing stupid and/or illegal poo poo. Again.

pog boyfriend posted:

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

pog boyfriend posted:

Good way to heal, in my opinion.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

pog boyfriend posted:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Office Pig posted:

Some sweet and sick burnage right here, you pwned him d00d, the only thing that could burn more is the forum exploding when the mods inevitably cover each other for doing stupid and/or illegal poo poo. Again.

Ok guy who literally called me "Fluffsissy" in CSPAM.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Fluffdaddy posted:

I just noticed her hairpins are in the shape of XII being the 12th arcana and now I'm hyped

It's XXII. That's 22.

hemoptysis
Jan 4, 2007

y-y-YAY
:ohdear:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Lacey posted:

It's XXII. That's 22.

I am a fool

Metallia
Sep 17, 2014

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Smythe I'm going to dunk you in a toilet

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

pog boyfriend posted:

time traveling wizard. forums treasure. larry parrish.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Lacey posted:

It's XXII. That's 22.

Don't worry, they are used to only dealing in multiples of 6

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

some plague rats posted:

Smythe I'm going to dunk you in a toilet

unlikely, but, assuming you are near me and strong enough, why?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Also friendly reminder Disco Elysium The Final Cut is due this March for release.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Lacey posted:

It's XXII. That's 22.

'Ail Adolf

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

wait since when was Half Light the gamer skill

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Fermented Tinal posted:

Exactly the response you'd expect from an admin rocking an avatar that that has a black coat with a red armband and a red, black, and white cross-shaped symbol on their chest, but it's different symbols so it's totally not Nazi-themed and the anime character just likes Hugo Boss.

Banning the mod you appointed for being a pedo-apologist is a good thing, doesn't make up for all the bad you do though.

lol Jesus Christ. You cannot be mocked enough for this stupid loving post.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

hahaha

edit: cant help but notice that the banned posters are still banned...?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

they said mods, plural :smugbert:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Fluffdaddy posted:

Ok guy who literally called me "Fluffsissy" in CSPAM.

Can't say I've seen or felt have any reason to carry an overabundance of guilt about that one, today. However, I do appreciate that you come to CSPAM to seek out inspiration for your tantrums. Diet-'yads seem really handy for producing pointless meltdowns.

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

there wolf posted:

Yes, the majority of pedophiles know acting on the impulse would be terrible and so they don't do it, instead indulging in it through media and roleplaying with other adults. As much as it sucks, it's likely that sexual attraction to prepubescents is a hardcoded sexuality the way hetero and homosexuality are, in which case the proshippers have a point that having that sort of content serves a social good, providing an outlet for desires that cannot be actually realized.

But thats one part of what would be a complex argument even for reasonable adults. In fandom it's a loving nightmare sucking in a whole whole host of toxic behaviors that have been normalized in that space.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Literally no good can ever come of posting about this poo poo, but I didn't read this as a comparison of homosexuals in a 'see they are equal' way, but more speculating that the existence of this group of people across human history suggests it is a trait that some people are born with, as we now commonly agree is true of homosexuals/LGBT (they are born as such). "there wolf" didn't seem to be saying we should like it, or that by nature of it existing it should be accepted.

I think this is a sensitive topic for pretty much anyone, so I can understand a knee-jerk reaction, but I think "there wolf" was at least attempting to make a rational (non trolling) point, not defend vile acts or put homosexuality on the same level as pedophilia so I think this particular ban reason is bad.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

as per my last email, we'll touch base, circle back and synergize
imagine getting butthurt over being called a pedo. I got torn a new rear end in a top hat for months by anonymous middle-aged men online, including goons, and I am GRATEFUL for it!!! builds character

how is cyberbullying real just close your eyes

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Balthesar posted:

Literally no good can ever come of posting about this poo poo, but I didn't read this as a comparison of homosexuals in a 'see they are equal' way, but more speculating that the existence of this group of people across human history suggests it is a trait that some people are born with, as we now commonly agree is true of homosexuals/LGBT (they are born as such). "there wolf" didn't seem to be saying we should like it, or that by nature of it existing it should be accepted.

I think this is a sensitive topic for pretty much anyone, so I can understand a knee-jerk reaction, but I think "there wolf" was at least attempting to make a rational (non trolling) point, not defend vile acts or put homosexuality on the same level as pedophilia so I think this particular ban reason is bad.

Uhhh

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

unlikely, but, assuming you are near me and strong enough, why?

I just feel like out of all the mods you'd be the most into it

Balthesar posted:

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Balthesar posted:

At the risk of inviting hell down on me, I'll requote what I said in the mod section about this

quote:

Listen, I agree that pedophiles deserve to get help and support. Nobody should be denied therapy.

But acting like fandom poo poo is a healthy outlet is insane. That's where kids have been preyed on by pedophiles the hardest, and shipping an adult with a kid is definitely not the healthy outlet for dealing with it. If you have pedophilia urges, get professional help, don't go on the internet and engage with fandom that no doubt a bunch of children are also engaging in.

They were also citing James Cantor, who is a guy trying to get "P" added to "LGBT"

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

The SA servers are hosted in the basement of Comet Ping Pong

Casual Male XL Fan
May 26, 2008

Balthesar posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

wait since when was Half Light the gamer skill

When hasn't it been?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Balthesar posted:

No.

Roth posted:

They were also citing James Cantor, who is a guy trying to get "P" added to "LGBT"

Sweet Jesus.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Literally no good can ever come of posting about this poo poo, but

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

some plague rats posted:

I just feel like out of all the mods you'd be the most into it

ah. well not really into that kind of thing but i do like drinking beers so that would be preferable :cheersdoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Balthesar posted:

I know there's a recent opening but you don't need to post the cover letter to your mod application here.