Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Balthesar posted:

Literally no good can ever come of posting about this poo poo, but I didn't read this as a comparison of homosexuals in a 'see they are equal' way, but more speculating that the existence of this group of people across human history suggests it is a trait that some people are born with, as we now commonly agree is true of homosexuals/LGBT (they are born as such). "there wolf" didn't seem to be saying we should like it, or that by nature of it existing it should be accepted.

I think this is a sensitive topic for pretty much anyone, so I can understand a knee-jerk reaction, but I think "there wolf" was at least attempting to make a rational (non trolling) point, not defend vile acts or put homosexuality on the same level as pedophilia so I think this particular ban reason is bad.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Balthesar posted:

Literally no good can ever come of posting about this poo poo,

then why

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Balthesar posted:

Literally no good can ever come of posting about this poo poo, but I didn't read this as a comparison of homosexuals in a 'see they are equal' way, but more speculating that the existence of this group of people across human history suggests it is a trait that some people are born with, as we now commonly agree is true of homosexuals/LGBT (they are born as such). "there wolf" didn't seem to be saying we should like it, or that by nature of it existing it should be accepted.

I think this is a sensitive topic for pretty much anyone, so I can understand a knee-jerk reaction, but I think "there wolf" was at least attempting to make a rational (non trolling) point, not defend vile acts or put homosexuality on the same level as pedophilia so I think this particular ban reason is bad.

HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Balthesar posted:

Literally no good can ever come of posting about this poo poo, but :shrek:

A picture paints a thousand words

a thousand words of said picture can still summon the feds

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Balthesar posted:

Thread's becoming a very good honeypot

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
the thread cannot be goldmined before it achieves the totality of her purpose, and clearly we have have a few more posters for the shrine of 'actually,'

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
sure i'm sceptical of the large x on the ground but on the other hand i'd really like that free birdseed

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Reverse every probe or ban related to this thread or the other one, with the exception of there wolf’s and let’s all just start fresh because this has been a hell of a ride

E: maybe toss in a couple of probations for the up and coming superstars of this thread too idk

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

CoolCab posted:

sure i'm sceptical of the large x on the ground but on the other hand i'd really like that free birdseed

lol

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

pog boyfriend posted:

free all the posters who got banned + probed because there was literally a mod who got permabanned for posting pedophilia apologia today which makes their accusations no longer baseless.

christmas boots posted:

Reverse every probe or ban related to this thread or the other one, with the exception of there wolf’s and let’s all just start fresh because this has been a hell of a ride

why not?

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Good Citizen posted:

I know there's a recent opening but you don't need to post the cover letter to your mod application here.

lmfao

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
im just cry-laughing at this point holy poo poo

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
ITT we play Katamari Pedomacy

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

Good Citizen posted:

I know there's a recent opening but you don't need to post the cover letter to your mod application here.

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Good Citizen posted:

:lmao:

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Balthesar posted:

please actually read what neuroscientists say about this poo poo

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Fluffdaddy posted:

I am a fool
Unban the posters and ill forgive you

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

:eyepop:

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

If you really wanna go for it, all you have to say is "Make therapy and otherwise mental health options more available, just available to everyone period" and that's it, the solution to a lot of other things as well.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Looks like mods are pedophiles for the simple reason that goons are pedophiles.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

jesus

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Pedophilia is bad. Change my mind.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

mods we really need to hurry up and ban these pedo accusations

[pedo poster ponderously pops up]

M-M-MODS BAN THIS SICK FILTH ALREADY?!?!!! tugs roman collar

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Yardbomb posted:

If you really wanna go for it, all you have to say is "Make therapy and otherwise mental health options more available, just available to everyone period" and that's it, the solution to a lot of other things as well.
cept maybe move the pedos to some island in the pacific. Think Pitcairn would work perfectly.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

ahahaha goldmine

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

CoolCab posted:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

CoolCab posted:

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmao

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Balthesar posted:

Good loooord

Good Citizen posted:

Close thread, it's not getting any better

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

christmas boots posted:

E: maybe toss in a couple of probations for the up and coming superstars of this thread too idk

Seconded!

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

how did this thread make it past the first page

how did this thread keep getting better past the first page

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

maybe it's the recency bias but this is like one of the worst and funniest...i don't wanna say coincidences because i don't know how much larry and everyone else knew in advance, sequence of events maybe? to me on the forums

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Unban Larry Parrish et.al.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When intentional jokes are banned the unintentional ones thrive. The forum is healing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Kith posted:

how did this thread make it past the first page

how did this thread keep getting better past the first page

it is what i believe to be a concept the forum sages refer to as irony, it involves op being right 120% free mumia free larry