Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Fluffdaddy posted:

Nah.

Don't call other people pedophiles or risk paying the ten dollar tax. Seems simple enough.

you suck, unban larry and delete you're account. that's my suggestion and comment. good night!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
and to think smythe almost closed this thread like a day ago

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!
while we're on the topic, a fun blast from the past

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2828794&userid=27201

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Gotta give credit to Fluffy too. Anticipated he would sit this one out and allow a bunch of blue proxies to fight his battles. Lo and behold, came in here looking to swing his dick around like the boss that he is and made a valiant effort of it even as the lard prevented a full erection.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
I like it when Fluffdaddy swings his dick around.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Cardiovorax posted:

Sheesh, okay, that explains a lot. I was wondering about that ban, because I've also heard of psychological research which indicates that pedophilia is essentially an inborn trait and not something you can really blame people for, just for how they act on it. There's a hell of a difference between saying 'they can't help it and we should acknowledge that' and "it should be treated as being on the same level as morally acceptable and legitimate sexual attraction between consenting adults," though.

oh my god lol

It's very simple. SA is not a peer-reviewed journal. It is not a research institute. It is not the office of a mental health professional. It literally doesn't matter whether goons have the nuances of pedophilia right. No one needs anyone to advocate for pedophiles. It literally has no effect on anything, except to make you look like some kind of apologist. Stop it!!! Just stop. The world will be just fine if no one ever ever ever talks about the neuroscience of pedos on SA ever again. No one here is advancing science. You just look like someone who gosh darn it has just got to talk about the finer points of pedophilia.

jfc

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Woodpile posted:

I like it when Fluffdaddy swings his dick around.

:biglips:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Sitting Here posted:

oh my god lol

It's very simple. SA is not a peer-reviewed journal. It is not a research institute. It is not the office of a mental health professional. It literally doesn't matter whether goons have the nuances of pedophilia right. No one needs anyone to advocate for pedophiles. It literally has no effect on anything, except to make you look like some kind of apologist. Stop it!!! Just stop. The world will be just fine if no one ever ever ever talks about the neuroscience of pedos on SA ever again. No one here is advancing science. You just look like someone who gosh darn it has just got to talk about the finer points of pedophilia.

jfc

this is honestly good advice about a very large number of topics and should be applied more often on SA as a whole

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

pog boyfriend posted:

free all the posters who got banned + probed because there was literally a mod who got permabanned for posting pedophilia apologia today which makes their accusations no longer baseless.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

You could probably sell SA to a reputable university for research material the day it turns out Jeffrey is some kind of gun-running cartel boss, but we've got several dozen closets full of skeletons to dig through before we get there.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

pog boyfriend posted:

free all the posters who got banned + probed because there was literally a mod who got permabanned for posting pedophilia apologia today which makes their accusations no longer baseless.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

pog boyfriend posted:

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

pog boyfriend posted:

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

pog boyfriend posted:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Sitting Here posted:

oh my god lol

jfc

Goons have an incessant need to be technically correct on an issue. Which is fine, if a bit dorky when it's about anime or games. Not so much when the subject is pedophilia.

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Keep the bans because it’s funny to watch c spammers melt down.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Fun fact. 'Aha, I lied, Pop' is an anagram of the word 'paedophilia'.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

RevolverDivider posted:

Keep the bans because it’s funny to watch c spammers melt down.

Harboring pedos to own the spam

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

Sitting Here posted:

oh my god lol

jfc

sometimes goons just gotta fly too close to the sons and daughters

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Unban the CSPAMMERs and everyone else banned and probed except the pedos, and then carefully deposit this thread in the QCS success stories.

It is the only way to emerge with one's dignity intact.

StratGoatCom fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Mar 16, 2021

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

This thread is incredible

pog boyfriend posted:

Also why does the ban of the pedo apologist apologize to him

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Hooting and hollering at this thread

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
please don't close this thread yet, the line was 8.5 goons banned for pedo poo poo and i tookt he over

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.
This thread has been incredible :allears:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

never in a million would have predicted this turn of events. but maybe i should have. things to consider. deep ruminations.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

lol

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

AdmiralViscen posted:

why does the ban of the pedo apologist apologize to him

not sure i want to hear the punchline to this

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

StratGoatCom posted:

Unban the CSPAMMERs and everyone else banned and probed except the pedo, and then carefully deposit this thread in the QCS success stories.

It is the only way to emerge with one's dignity intact.

There’s three pedos now

TheSlutPit posted:

not sure i want to hear the punchline to this

Oh whoops I didn’t mean it like that lol, I’m high

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

AdmiralViscen posted:

with a hefty sigh fluffdaddy draws his smith & wesson model 15-3 signed by jack nicholson as his starving pet grizzly devours goldilocks' face
"we all pay the piper for tedophilia" he whimpers as a novelty american flag pierces pooh bear's skull

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Paladinus posted:

Fun fact. 'Aha, I lied, Pop' is an anagram of the word 'paedophilia'.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

AdmiralViscen posted:

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

AdmiralViscen posted:

There’s three pedos now

Oh whoops I didn’t mean it like that lol, I’m high

corrected.

Seriously, this is a complete self own for the mod staff involved, and they should take the l.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

hhehe

e: weird, still seeing the non pedo posters banned on my screen. bug?

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Balthesar posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

*walks in full-fledged drag*

darling... honey... gorgeous...

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lmao

this thread keeps on giving

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Herstory Begins Now posted:

please don't close this thread yet, the line was 8.5 goons banned for pedo poo poo and i tookt he over

we're only on page 13, mods wont lose interest in this thread until 16 or 17

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lmfao I’m cracking up at the goon who read like 8 pages of this thread and decided this would be a good time to talk about the nuances of pedophilia. Just incredible