Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

!!!
because we are doing this again, but I'm again super late and only remembered half way through the spring sigs happening

Post your winter sigs! Or just post in general if you still have your winter sig active! Basically, :justpost: ITT so I can add everything you have in your sig to the op and then move it to the goldmine so we have another lovely collection of amazing sigs all in one spot like last autumn, you know, when I was super late for doing this, or last summer, when I was quite late to do this, or last spring when uhm I think we were quite late for that, too
at this point it's going to be weird to be on time

POOOOOST!!!!!

Rarity

Barking Gecko
https://giant.gfycat.com/NastyComplexAxisdeer.mp4

more falafel please

Goons Are Great
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/YoungBlaringBongo-mobile.mp4

nut

Prof Crocodile

biosterous

Heather Papps

https://giant.gfycat.com/GloomyThreadbareAfricanwilddog.mp4

alnilam
https://giant.gfycat.com/GloriousDemandingKoodoo.mp4

vanisher

prepuce repurposed

Stoner Sloth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Kaiser Schnitzel

City of Glompton

Derpies

take the moon

ChubbyChecker

Teddy Thunders

B33rChiller

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Mar 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
*sashays*

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:justpost: :butts:

more falafel please

forums poster

posting to preserve this amazing dog

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

nut

*dragged behind the santa float by a loose rope leaving trails of my humors greasing the side of the median along my wake*

Prof. Crocodile

must commemorate my Sid sig and siggoblin for all eternity itt

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Mar 7, 2021

biosterous

the sig: it's really good

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

all these sigs, eaten, like snowflakes. by me.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alnilam

:butts:

ty manifisto

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
prance prance prance

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

vanisher

Please preserve my winter sig for all time

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Goons Are Gifts

Caught up to here!
Btw we are mostly using imgur or gfycat, which I assume will be fine for the ages, but if anyone happens to know a website where we can definitely store them for, say, years, I'm happy to reupload them all so future generations can still look at them. Not sure if imgur and similar websites are really meant for several years of hosting, but they are already doing it for quite a while, so

prepuce repurposed posted:

prance prance prance
Yours is already in spring setting, could you post the winter one again? Unless you want spring to be preserved here already, that's fine, too!

Areola Grande

:negative: it is lost

Goons Are Gifts

Nooooo, wait, I'm gonna deep dive

Goons Are Gifts

*covered in dust and dirt*
Phew, I found it!! It was hidden in the ancient BYOB archives, back around the corner where the weed noise is hardly hearable and it smells like old house and wood

biosterous

Goons Are Great posted:

Caught up to here!
Btw we are mostly using imgur or gfycat, which I assume will be fine for the ages, but if anyone happens to know a website where we can definitely store them for, say, years, I'm happy to reupload them all so future generations can still look at them. Not sure if imgur and similar websites are really meant for several years of hosting, but they are already doing it for quite a while, so

i like http://postimages.org (alternate url http://postimg.cc/), it's been around since 2004 and doesn't seem to want to become a social media platform like imgur has

no harm in having the sigs stored on one site and backed up on another, too!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

please preserve my winter sig (and others if possible) in case something happens to my precious wall of them! tia friend

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Peep dis

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Save this sig plz

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

biosterous

... / --- / ...

save our sigs

gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

Goons Are Great posted:

*covered in dust and dirt*
Phew, I found it!! It was hidden in the ancient BYOB archives, back around the corner where the weed noise is hardly hearable and it smells like old house and wood

ur my own personal indiana jones GaG :peanut:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

Caught up to here!

tell jeff we need a sig server

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

City of Glompton

hello

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Derpies

by sebmojo
Hi i would like to submit Prof Crocs amazing work in the field of Tuggin, Requesting one (in naval format)

----------------

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
the sigs are good. (I'm not submitting anything, I just want to say, that the sigs are good)

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

take the moon

by sebmojo
im sorry i lost the one that was made for me :(

----------------

Manifisto

take the moon posted:

im sorry i lost the one that was made for me :(

which one? the painting one?

ty nesamdoom!

take the moon

by sebmojo
hmm, maybe i thought that was spring? fallw as the pumpkin. maybe i didnt have one in winter? i usually ask for them tho :psyduck: losing my mind

nvm lol

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

Sorry for falling behind, will update the op later today!
I'm happy to do a search for your lost sig, no worries, byob is eternal and preserves everything good, especially sigs

Goons Are Gifts

Alrighty after jumping through several comically oversized spiderwebs and fighting dangerous amounts of dust, I found your lovely winter sig in vanisher's magical Christmas workshop!!

And added it to the op

Caught up to here!

Goons Are Gifts

Gonna do some journey across to byob to find a few more sigs and then mine this thread, uhhh, tomorrow or so. If anyone else wants to get in, post!!

Escape From Noise

I'm doing it. I'm postin'

ChubbyChecker

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Please put my sig in this gallery, Heather Papps deserves the recognition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller

Teddy Thunders posted:

Please put my sig in this gallery, Heather Papps deserves the recognition

:same: , but also sk