Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NapalmWeasel
Aug 10, 2012

jammyozzy posted:

I'm window-shopping chairs to replace my disintegrating no-name POS, and there's a bunch of Mirra's available near me for ~£300 "refurbished".

I had an Aeron at a job years ago, and I adored it except the plastic seat frame dug into the back of my calves. Does anybody have an idea if the Mirra will have the same issue? I'd go sit in one but, well, covid.

I would assume these are Mirra 2 chairs? I've never seen a regular Mirra in any of the searching I've done, so maybe my answer is a bit off. One of the nice options that I got for my Mirra 2 is the FlexFront Adjustment. It's just a small lever under the front of the seat that lets you raise or lower just the front of the seat. If you're able to sit in them, look for that; if browsing online, look at the full features list if that's available or ask if that's on the chairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Lemon
Mar 22, 2006
...rides again

jammyozzy posted:

I'm window-shopping chairs to replace my disintegrating no-name POS, and there's a bunch of Mirra's available near me for ~£300 "refurbished".

I had an Aeron at a job years ago, and I adored it except the plastic seat frame dug into the back of my calves. Does anybody have an idea if the Mirra will have the same issue? I'd go sit in one but, well, covid.

I have a Mirra (1) and if the seat has the flex foldy option (I forget what it's called), you can bend it down if it's bugging your legs. I love mine to death, but it is pushing 20 years of service and is beginning to disintegrate.

On that subject, if anyone knows somewhere to get affordable chairs in Japan, I'd be grateful. I've checked Office Busters, and their prices are on the high side of okay, but there must be other liquidators and a glut of chairs with offices going online left, right, and centre.
HM Japan quoted me 65,000 yen to repair (600+ U.S. buckaroos), which is 25% more than a used chair. I was hoping they'd give me a deal and sell me the parts since the Mirra 1 is out of production, but no go.

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?

jammyozzy posted:

That’s a common complaint about the Aeron (assuming you meant that the seat front digs into the backs of your thighs- if it’s digging into your calves you’re sitting in it very wrong); apparently the recent models have been redesigned to reduce it.

The Mirra2 has a slightly different shape at the front and has extra support just behind the front edge that make this much less of an issue than with the Aeron. In addition - as other posters mentioned above - some models have an extra adjustment that lets you rotate the front edge of the seat downwards; using this will basically guarantee that the seat front won’t dig into your legs. A cheap refurbished model may not have this however.

Wot what it’s worth, when I’m sitting upright in mine with my feet on the floor I don’t have any issues with the seat digging into my thighs, but if I lean back into a reclining position it does and I have to use the seat front adjustment to prevent it.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

runawayturtles posted:

It's more than $300, but I like the Uplift. The commercial version goes lower than the regular one, but both can do 27".

I keep looking at that desk. Arghhhh

Mr Newsman
Nov 8, 2006
Did somebody say news?
Chair / ergonomics question re: armrests.

Where are my arms supposed to rest while typing? My armrests only move up and down and have a minor u-shape indent along the long portion for an arm to rest in but it's creating a pressure point on my forearms that's causing some discomfort when typing or using my mouse. See the crummy paint job below.

What's the idea with using arm rests that don't rotate inwards to match the angle of my arms going in to the keyboard? Are they not intended to support the arms during typing / mouse use? How high up should the arm rests be relative to the desk top? Should I only be resting my elbow on the armrest with my wrists and forearms supported by the desk?

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

NapalmWeasel posted:

I would assume these are Mirra 2 chairs? I've never seen a regular Mirra in any of the searching I've done, so maybe my answer is a bit off. One of the nice options that I got for my Mirra 2 is the FlexFront Adjustment. It's just a small lever under the front of the seat that lets you raise or lower just the front of the seat. If you're able to sit in them, look for that; if browsing online, look at the full features list if that's available or ask if that's on the chairs.

The Lone Lemon posted:

I have a Mirra (1) and if the seat has the flex foldy option (I forget what it's called), you can bend it down if it's bugging your legs. I love mine to death, but it is pushing 20 years of service and is beginning to disintegrate.

On that subject, if anyone knows somewhere to get affordable chairs in Japan, I'd be grateful. I've checked Office Busters, and their prices are on the high side of okay, but there must be other liquidators and a glut of chairs with offices going online left, right, and centre.
HM Japan quoted me 65,000 yen to repair (600+ U.S. buckaroos), which is 25% more than a used chair. I was hoping they'd give me a deal and sell me the parts since the Mirra 1 is out of production, but no go.

DoctorTristan posted:

That’s a common complaint about the Aeron (assuming you meant that the seat front digs into the backs of your thighs- if it’s digging into your calves you’re sitting in it very wrong); apparently the recent models have been redesigned to reduce it.

The Mirra2 has a slightly different shape at the front and has extra support just behind the front edge that make this much less of an issue than with the Aeron. In addition - as other posters mentioned above - some models have an extra adjustment that lets you rotate the front edge of the seat downwards; using this will basically guarantee that the seat front won’t dig into your legs. A cheap refurbished model may not have this however.

Wot what it’s worth, when I’m sitting upright in mine with my feet on the floor I don’t have any issues with the seat digging into my thighs, but if I lean back into a reclining position it does and I have to use the seat front adjustment to prevent it.

Hah, thanks guys. And yeah I did mean it dug into my thighs; I was frazzled yesterday and got my leg parts muddled.

That's good to know about the shape. The majority I'm seeing are listed as Mirra 1's, but now I know to look for the front edge adjustment I'm seeing it on a few of them so that's good to know. I'll try and arrange to go sit on one at the weekend if I can and see how I like it.

mes
Apr 28, 2006

Some thoughts on the Steelcase Series 1 vs. the Steelcase Leap v2:

Been using the Series 1 since September of last year brand new from Steelcase direct. Picked up the Leap last week locally for $300 barely used after seeing them on Craigslist. I use them both everyday, the Leap now is the main WFH chair for my workday, the Series 1 replaced a crappy Ikea chair at a secondary desk but was my main chair before.

The Series 1 feels like a "baby Leap" where the general ergonomics feel the same (back support, the positioning of the arm wrests, back tilts separate from the seat, etc). The main difference is the Leap is way more customizable:
  • Ability to adjust how far back you can recline, 5 different angle settings on the Leap vs only locked upright and full recline on the Series 1
  • Recline tension can be adjusted with a twist knob on the Leap, Series 1 you only have a high/low tension setting
  • Back support tension can also be adjusted where you can't at all with the Series 1
  • Arm rests on the Leap are more adjustable at different angles
Both the Leap and the Series 1 have the ability to adjust the seat forward and back to accommodate taller people.

I still like the Series 1 a lot actually, the additional features of the Leap definitely make it "nicer" to use but I don't think it's overall that much more comfortable, at least comparing the list prices, definitely not 2.5x more comfortable. Maybe I would have a different story if I was regularly in long conference calls where I needed to be planted in my seat for multiple hours at a time, I feel like this micro-adjustments would potentially matter more.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I'm in Seattle and my wife's work is willing to pay for her to get an office chair. She is currently sitting on a step ladder at a standing height desk.

If the budget is like $1000 where should I look? Nothing used.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

She is currently sitting on a step ladder at a standing height desk.

lol what the gently caress

For $1k you can get just about whatever you want. If her office already has a relationship with an office supply place, see if they have a showroom where she can try things out.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I'm in Seattle and my wife's work is willing to pay for her to get an office chair. She is currently sitting on a step ladder at a standing height desk.

If the budget is like $1000 where should I look? Nothing used.

Mirra 2

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Inept posted:

lol what the gently caress

For $1k you can get just about whatever you want. If her office already has a relationship with an office supply place, see if they have a showroom where she can try things out.

I think her work is divesting from the office supply world so that might not be an avenue to pursue in 2021.

I'm just looking for a retailer in the area I can go to and buy a stupid expensive chair from.

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

I think her work is divesting from the office supply world so that might not be an avenue to pursue in 2021.

I'm just looking for a retailer in the area I can go to and buy a stupid expensive chair from.

They may still have a relationship with a vendor in the area that you could get a "I work at Company X" discount from.

That being said, the place I go to for this stuff is nominally a B2B office furniture place, but they'll sell to individuals as well. They're an Authorized Herman Miller Dealer or whatever, so most of their stuff is Herman Miller.

I'd check for any sort of office furniture showroom to look around; I suspect Seattle should have all kinds.

Edit: Here is the "Find a dealer" for HM: https://www.hermanmiller.com/where-to-buy/find-a-store/

Edit2: Here is the "find a dealer" for Steelcase: https://www.steelcase.com/find-us/where-to-buy/dealers/

Edit 2: Does she know what kind of chair she wants? There are a lot of nice chairs out there; while HM and Steelcase are the Big 2, I think Humanscale has some really interesting ones with headrests.

Zarin fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Mar 12, 2021

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

Yerok posted:

Not sure, I imagine the refurb deals Crandall and others do on the leap wouldn't be as popular if you could get the same level of discount so maybe not?

From what I gather the commercial office furniture dealers are shooting for roughly 30% above cost on sales so it's still worth going through the list of dealers and seeing if anyone will direct order you a discounted chair. Even with limited supply and three week lead times on HM stuff I had no issue finding someone to cut me a deal.

Any suggestion on what to say when asking if they could direct order a chair? I’m trying to get one for my partner who’s also my home health aide. I’m incredibly worried about his back health. He sits at his computer most of the day, but I rely on him to be able to lift and transfer me. (I use a wheelchair)

Yerok
Jan 11, 2009

Valicious posted:

Any suggestion on what to say when asking if they could direct order a chair? I’m trying to get one for my partner who’s also my home health aide. I’m incredibly worried about his back health. He sits at his computer most of the day, but I rely on him to be able to lift and transfer me. (I use a wheelchair)

As I understand it any dealer on the list will take a custom order, which will necessarily be direct shipped from HM. I didn't even have to haggle to find a dealer who offered me a post tax price that was 40% less than what I would have paid on the HM website. You should have no problem with just a straightforward request for a custom order.

I'd just pick out a handful of dealers and send them the model and specs you're looking for and see what you get quoted. From what I've seen if you get close to 40% off HM website price you're pretty much hitting the pricing floor outside of large volume commercial orders and at that point I'd just go with whoever has the best customer service. If you have a local certified dealer that might make a return or exchange easier to deal with in the future.

I got quoted a month of lead time for my order and I'd imagine it's probably still right around there. Most of the dealers I looked at did have some inventory in stock and immediately available for slightly more than a direct order so that's also worth asking about depending on what you're looking for.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
I am really struggling to find a chair that has arm rests that fold up that isn't also a mesh seat. I only have a budget of 300$ so fancy chairs are out.

Gaming chairs look like a gimmick, and the standard office depot chair isn't going to cut it anymore.

Is there any hope for me?

Honey Im Homme
Sep 3, 2009

Maybe a second hand Haworth Zody? They seem to be somewhat underrated but quite comfortable.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Honey Im Homme posted:

Maybe a second hand Haworth Zody? They seem to be somewhat underrated but quite comfortable.

I'll take a look around, thanks!

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

So I'm moving to a new place where there will be carpet where our desks are. I'm real mad about it and if I have to do something crazy to make it work I will, but in the meantime do those giant rollerblade wheel casters work in low-pile carpet any better than most wheels?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G643EU6

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Internet Explorer posted:

So I'm moving to a new place where there will be carpet where our desks are. I'm real mad about it and if I have to do something crazy to make it work I will, but in the meantime do those giant rollerblade wheel casters work in low-pile carpet any better than most wheels?

Why not just get a chair mat? They are ugly but they do the job of making the chair easy to use. Keeps the carpet cleaner too.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Facebook Aunt posted:

Why not just get a chair mat? They are ugly but they do the job of making the chair easy to use. Keeps the carpet cleaner too.

Just don't get one like the laat one I got. Beautiful "tempered glass" mat that embedded in my carpet just fine and wouldn't move.

Right until I put a chair on it, at which point I found out it was not in fact tempered glass and the material bowed under the chair, so it exclusively sat in the center because moving it at all made it roll back "down". (I'm not that heavy.)
So don't trust Amazon, even their Basics stuff. I still don't have a mat at home. (also still don't have a remotely decent chair because nobody has any decent poo poo to test sit)

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Facebook Aunt posted:

Because I hate them. :(

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

I haven't tried rollerblade casters but I would expect them to work the same or worse in carpet.
Chair mats suck.
I would get a set of humungo-size normal casters. Search Miracle Caster

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

jammyozzy posted:

Hah, thanks guys. And yeah I did mean it dug into my thighs; I was frazzled yesterday and got my leg parts muddled.

That's good to know about the shape. The majority I'm seeing are listed as Mirra 1's, but now I know to look for the front edge adjustment I'm seeing it on a few of them so that's good to know. I'll try and arrange to go sit on one at the weekend if I can and see how I like it.

I ended up splurging and ordering a Mirra 2 at the weekend, and it arrived today. The eBay seller described it as "used" but the thing looks mint and is super comfortable. All my concerns about the seat frame were unfounded, I can slouch as hard as I like and my legs are still comfy. Thanks everyone that gave me advice.

llibja
Sep 13, 2007

I moved to a place with carpet recently and didn't want to damage the carpet so I was forced into a mat. Grabbed this one back in October and have been happy with it, actual tempered glass and was only about $50 when I bought it - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K95V7X2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Coupled with rollerblade casters, very smooth and the mat doesn't doesn't bow or move at all - looks cool too!

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

llibja posted:

I moved to a place with carpet recently and didn't want to damage the carpet so I was forced into a mat. Grabbed this one back in October and have been happy with it, actual tempered glass and was only about $50 when I bought it - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K95V7X2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Coupled with rollerblade casters, very smooth and the mat doesn't doesn't bow or move at all - looks cool too!

Post your workstation :drool:

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Barely useful check-in: ended up picking up a Kroy from Staples as a $100 holdover until things are sufficiently unfucked I can manage the all-day trip to the nearest office liquidator.
Cylinder-seat base interface already wobbles as much as 5+ year old chairs within an hour of being assembled despite definitely being joined too hard for me to separate again. Got what I paid for I guess. Armrests also don't work with my (standard height at home) desk since they come too far forward so that's a loss. Guess I'll see how the lower back pain is to see if it's worth the tradeoffs. If not, it'll live... somewhere, I guess, I don't have space to put it anywhere.

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

SkyeAuroline posted:

Barely useful check-in: ended up picking up a Kroy from Staples as a $100 holdover until things are sufficiently unfucked I can manage the all-day trip to the nearest office liquidator.
Cylinder-seat base interface already wobbles as much as 5+ year old chairs within an hour of being assembled despite definitely being joined too hard for me to separate again. Got what I paid for I guess. Armrests also don't work with my (standard height at home) desk since they come too far forward so that's a loss. Guess I'll see how the lower back pain is to see if it's worth the tradeoffs. If not, it'll live... somewhere, I guess, I don't have space to put it anywhere.

Without looking at the chair, I had one once that I was able to put the armrests on backwards so there was just enough for my elbows and the bulk of them went to the back of the chair.

That made the chair easy to get close to the desk.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Zarin posted:

Without looking at the chair, I had one once that I was able to put the armrests on backwards so there was just enough for my elbows and the bulk of them went to the back of the chair.

That made the chair easy to get close to the desk.

Probably feasible, and if I don't just see if a family member wants it or something, might be the route I go. The bracket is the same on both sides so I could just switch them.

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

SkyeAuroline posted:

Probably feasible, and if I don't just see if a family member wants it or something, might be the route I go. The bracket is the same on both sides so I could just switch them.

Just looked it up; are the arms actually longer in the front than the back?

I wonder if you could only put the arms in with 1 bolt and twist them around like a pseudo-Gesture lol

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Zarin posted:

Just looked it up; are the arms actually longer in the front than the back?

I wonder if you could only put the arms in with 1 bolt and twist them around like a pseudo-Gesture lol

It's very clearly not the intended design, and it's of limited utility to me thanks to nerve pain (so I have to keep pressure off elbows)...

But it did go together in reverse. (Alongside my previous chair with its "left armrest adjustment".)
This didn't really make it any more comfortable.

SkyeAuroline fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Mar 24, 2021

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

SkyeAuroline posted:

It's very clearly not the intended design, and it's of limited utility to me thanks to nerve pain (so I have to keep pressure off elbows)...

But it did go together in reverse. (Alongside my previous chair with its "left armrest adjustment".)
This didn't really make it any more comfortable.

Ah, bummer!

I just wondered if it would let you get closer to the desk I guess :(

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Zarin posted:

Ah, bummer!

I just wondered if it would let you get closer to the desk I guess :(

That part worked at least. Lets me have it where I could, in theory, rest my arms.

Still holding out for a nice chair to eventually exist close enough.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Checking in after close to a week: the wobble has gotten significantly worse and I'm back to just as much pain as I got from my old chair. Going to have to hope that their CS is decent and/or Staples will take a return.
This is unfortunate to say the least. I can't really go blind buy a Steelcase/Herman Miller/whatever, and I also can't go test sit any, because retailers with any of those still don't exist around here. :smith:

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

SkyeAuroline posted:

Checking in after close to a week: the wobble has gotten significantly worse and I'm back to just as much pain as I got from my old chair. Going to have to hope that their CS is decent and/or Staples will take a return.
This is unfortunate to say the least. I can't really go blind buy a Steelcase/Herman Miller/whatever, and I also can't go test sit any, because retailers with any of those still don't exist around here. :smith:

Retailers should definitely accept a return one week in.

If you can help the thread narrow down what you are looking for, is it really a blind buy? :v:

I think the big names give you a month or so for returns if needed (probably check on this as I've never needed to use it)

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Zarin posted:

Retailers should definitely accept a return one week in.

If you can help the thread narrow down what you are looking for, is it really a blind buy? :v:

I think the big names give you a month or so for returns if needed (probably check on this as I've never needed to use it)

It's a blind buy until Steelcase and co. decide they're opening up retailers in rural Midwest, yeah. Road tripping multiple hours each way to the nearest city with more than a Staples or Office Depot, in rush-hour traffic on their universal weekdays-only schedules, is flatly untenable.
All I want is a chair that will stop causing me lower back and tailbone pain, with little to no other needs. Armrests that exist but stay out of the way. Whatever adjustments it takes to make it work. And the kicker that if I'm spending more than the couple hundred I've already floated between my last two chairs (for a lifespan of "about a year and a half" and "5 days" respectively), I'm not settling short of something that will survive double digit years. Not doing this bullshit song and dance again any time remotely soon.
Had a Millberget. Okay for being very cheap. Padding went plywood hard and causes pain. Armrest isn't adjustable and isn't helping me with getting healthier angles for nerve damage in both arms.
Got this Kroy. More adjustable. Mesh is nice. Initially no pain, promptly started coming back the worse the wobbling got. Armrests sucked until the above flip-around, now they just sorta suck.
Chair at work is one of those Tempur-Pedic ones. It might have been nice a decade ago when they bought it, before the previous owner broke an arm and bent the seat plate at the cylinder join; instead I get to sit on a crooked chair with only one usable armrest (for the arm that doesn't need it), so I can't tell you if it's a better one.

No idea where the hell I'm supposed to look next. This shouldn't be difficult, yet here we are. Yet another joy of not living in a major city I guess.

e: Having checked Staples' return policy, they want it disassembled and back in a box to be shipped. I don't exactly have a bigass pipe wrench to break the cylinder back off, or to get the cylinder out of the base, and neither is fitting with the cylinder attached... cool. Very cool.

SkyeAuroline fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Mar 29, 2021

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

SkyeAuroline posted:

It's a blind buy until Steelcase and co. decide they're opening up retailers in rural Midwest, yeah. Road tripping multiple hours each way to the nearest city with more than a Staples or Office Depot, in rush-hour traffic on their universal weekdays-only schedules, is flatly untenable.
All I want is a chair that will stop causing me lower back and tailbone pain, with little to no other needs. Armrests that exist but stay out of the way. Whatever adjustments it takes to make it work. And the kicker that if I'm spending more than the couple hundred I've already floated between my last two chairs (for a lifespan of "about a year and a half" and "5 days" respectively), I'm not settling short of something that will survive double digit years. Not doing this bullshit song and dance again any time remotely soon.
Had a Millberget. Okay for being very cheap. Padding went plywood hard and causes pain. Armrest isn't adjustable and isn't helping me with getting healthier angles for nerve damage in both arms.
Got this Kroy. More adjustable. Mesh is nice. Initially no pain, promptly started coming back the worse the wobbling got. Armrests sucked until the above flip-around, now they just sorta suck.
Chair at work is one of those Tempur-Pedic ones. It might have been nice a decade ago when they bought it, before the previous owner broke an arm and bent the seat plate at the cylinder join; instead I get to sit on a crooked chair with only one usable armrest (for the arm that doesn't need it), so I can't tell you if it's a better one.

No idea where the hell I'm supposed to look next. This shouldn't be difficult, yet here we are. Yet another joy of not living in a major city I guess.

e: Having checked Staples' return policy, they want it disassembled and back in a box to be shipped. I don't exactly have a bigass pipe wrench to break the cylinder back off, or to get the cylinder out of the base, and neither is fitting with the cylinder attached... cool. Very cool.

Sorry; I guess the "blind buy" quip was meant to be along the lines of "even if you ordered one sight unseen but with enough guidance from the thread, is it truly worse than gambling at Office Depot?"

Was definitely meant to be tongue-in-cheek, sorry. And sorry to hear that Staples is being that difficult about it =[

Ffycchi
Jun 4, 2014

Sigh...challenge accepted...shitty photoshop incoming.

SkyeAuroline posted:

Get an alera elusion mate. I got one and it's the best thing outside steel case/hm. Half or a third of the price too.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Is BTOD.com a legit site? I saw another site recommend them for refurbished leaps.

Looks like they have refurbished V2 Leaps for 500~ bucks.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
https://www.ofwgo.com/P/570/FullMeshExecutiveTaskChairwithHeadrest

How is this chair? I’m trying to find a chair for my caregiver that will help prevent his back from hurting. He spends a lot of time in it (not gaming) and is 6’.
I’m willing to spend a bit, but the $1000 chairs are a bit much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ffycchi
Jun 4, 2014

Sigh...challenge accepted...shitty photoshop incoming.

Valicious posted:

https://www.ofwgo.com/P/570/FullMeshExecutiveTaskChairwithHeadrest

How is this chair? I’m trying to find a chair for my caregiver that will help prevent his back from hurting. He spends a lot of time in it (not gaming) and is 6’.
I’m willing to spend a bit, but the $1000 chairs are a bit much.

Pleeese buy the alera elusion.

Seriously. It fits from my 5' wife to my 6'1 frame.