Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jaguars! posted:

:) No hard feelings, and bopping your boss on the nose is probably bad advice in all situations anyways. Teddy, take good care of your lad and when things are calm again, the corporate megathread in BFC is a great place to talk about improving your work life, work shouldn't be a something that destroys your mental health.

Guess what I'm gonna work 100 hour weeks no matter what I do because I'm that bitch and as soon as I can get out I will but there's a pandemic so while I appreciate it, please don't? I get it already. I'm doing my best. Please don't push the tender places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

Teddy Thunders posted:

Guess what I'm gonna work 100 hour weeks no matter what I do because I'm that bitch and as soon as I can get out I will but there's a pandemic so while I appreciate it, please don't? I get it already. I'm doing my best. Please don't push the tender places.

sorry dogg. its all love. stay well and strong

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

it is saint patricks day and i am going to drink a while claw soon what has gone wrong with my life

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

take the moon

by sebmojo

Heather Papps posted:

it is saint patricks day and i am going to drink a while claw soon what has gone wrong with my life

shaping up to be a pleasant st p. remember that time he genocided all the fallen angels from ireland. it took him like an hour iirc and then they were all gone

----------------

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Heather Papps posted:

Wow imagine ever sinking so low :shepface:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Rarity posted:

Wow imagine ever sinking so low :shepface:

it might even taste good?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Heather Papps posted:

it might even taste good?

Computer says no

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

Computer says no

You're computer,,,,is wRong

Heather Papps

hello friend

Rarity posted:

Computer says no

gonna have to go with the computer on this one

Trying

I'm drinking wine for a change, feeling fancy. Well, I drank wine, but the whisky I'm about to start is also from a shelf up from the usual paint-stripper. Gonna get myself guillotined at this rate. Also I accompanied the Quite Nice wine with meatballs straight from the can but 1) this fits the suggested flavour profile 2) heating already cooked food up just let it cool down again is some sisyphean bullshit and life is so brief

Heather Papps

hello friend

Royal Updog posted:

heating already cooked food up just let it cool down again is some sisyphean bullshit and life is so brief

new scrollover text

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I just had a corn dog from sonic and dang it was good.

I wish there was a corn dog vending machine or something

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

this is your chance to contribute to history, to make something for the ages

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

Royal Updog posted:

heating already cooked food up just let it cool down again is some sisyphean bullshit and life is so brief

Heather Papps posted:

new scrollover text

Seconded.

Also Royal Updog paints a hauntingly accurate portrait of a night I frequently have.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Royal Updog posted:

Heather Papps posted:

new scrollover text

:agreed:

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Manifisto posted:

this is your chance to contribute to history, to make something for the ages

:agreed:

I'm getting tacos for myself and bf and then I'm going to feed him tacos and then when he goes to sleep I'm going to read a book and cry a lot and maybe think about tacos, not sexually, but they are very attractive.

cruft

Teddy Thunders posted:

I'm getting tacos for myself and bf and then I'm going to feed him tacos and then when he goes to sleep I'm going to read a book and cry a lot and maybe think about tacos, not sexually, but they are very attractive.

It's your own brain, you go think whatever you want about tacos. You don't even have to tell your pals in the yob.

Trying

Teddy Thunders posted:

I can think of no sight more beautiful than tenderly feeding your stricken lover tacos

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

It's your own brain, you go think whatever you want about tacos. You don't even have to tell your pals in the yob.

:ssh: It's not sexual unless I pull out my Mothman dakimakura.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

No one will ever come between us, Mothman gently caress pillow.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Teddy Thunders posted:

No one will ever come between us, Mothman gently caress pillow.

That's because you haven't got to know me yet. Once you do you'll realise me and the Mothman gently caress pillow are in a very committed relationship

Trying

That guy from out the Tick did seem p. hot. Thicc and he came across as being really nice.

xcheopis

Royal Updog posted:

That guy from out the Tick did seem p. hot. Thicc and he came across as being really nice.

Plus, he could do taxes!

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

That's because you haven't got to know me yet. Once you do you'll realise me and the Mothman gently caress pillow are in a very committed relationship

First you take away my hope then you take away my one true love

I swear you are this close to not being my favorite

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Royal Updog posted:

xcheopis posted:

Plus, he could do taxes!

The booty don't stop until the refund drop

Stoner Sloth

How Wonderful! posted:

Teddy Thunders I hope your boyfriend gets well as soon as he can and he's lucky to have you by his side.

this, sending extra get well soon energies to the boy

and extra chill to Teddy Thunders :glomp:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
big kissys and love to you all on this saint patricks day

thanks 2 balls dildo

xcheopis

Staff meeting. Presentation on the three covid vaccines; very interesting.

Escape From Noise

Royal Updog posted:

I'm drinking wine for a change, feeling fancy. Well, I drank wine, but the whisky I'm about to start is also from a shelf up from the usual paint-stripper.

OLD QUEEN COLE!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

my local National Weather Service forecaster is a huge weather nerd (obviously) but also a weather hypochondriac or something and it's really funny to read their incredibly detailed 'BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES HIDE YOUR KIDS HIDE YOUR WIFE GET THE gently caress OUT OF YOUR MOBILE HOME RIGHT NOW AND START DIGGING A STORM CELLAR EVEN THOUGH IT IS TOO LATE MAYE THE GODS HAVE MERCY UPON YOU FOR A MASSIVE SQUAL LINE WITH BOW ECHO AND SHEAR AND CONVECTION AND HIGH MCAPE VALUES AND STRONG TORNADOES WILL ENTER THE AREA AT EXACTLY 3:12 PM!!!!!!' catastrophic forecasts vs. the next office over that is like 'eh, might be some storms? maybe tornadoes-who knows????? probly a bad day to go to the beach in any case'

Prof. Crocodile

xcheopis posted:

Staff meeting. Presentation on the three covid vaccines; very interesting.

As a member of the reptilian Illuminati I am very interested in which vaccine has the best hypnonanochip absorption rate.

xcheopis

Prof. Crocodile posted:

As a member of the reptilian Illuminati I am very interested in which vaccine has the best hypnonanochip absorption rate.

Per the presentation, all three are at nearly 100% proficiency after 4-6 weeks. Enjoy!

Prof. Crocodile

xcheopis posted:

Per the presentation, all three are at nearly 100% proficiency after 4-6 weeks. Enjoy!

Excellent! Soon our plans will come to fruition, and we will realize our dream of doing sweet skateboarding tricks through humankind's shopping malls to 80's rock, unobstructed by foot traffic.

more falafel please

forums poster

i ate tacos tonight. they were chicken with mole and crema with onions and cilantro as is proper

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

kuskus

Heather Papps posted:

I have no booze except a tiny bottle of absinthe, which I mainly use in a spray bottle for sazeracs.

It is 120 proof. *gulp* one swig was all I needed!

I’m very sorry to hear about Teddy’s BF being in the hopsickle, glad he’s out!

xcheopis

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Excellent! Soon our plans will come to fruition, and we will realize our dream of doing sweet skateboarding tricks through humankind's shopping malls to 80's rock, unobstructed by foot traffic.

Radical, man

sb hermit

more falafel please posted:

i ate tacos tonight. they were chicken with mole and crema with onions and cilantro as is proper

I like extra cilantro on my tacos

take the moon

by sebmojo

kuskus posted:

I have no booze except a tiny bottle of absinthe, which I mainly use in a spray bottle for sazeracs.

It is 120 proof. *gulp* one swig was all I needed!

I’m very sorry to hear about Teddy’s BF being in the hopsickle, glad he’s out!

ppl who drink absinthe are fuckin cool imo. also report to trashed crew if u will lol

----------------

Prof. Crocodile

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Mar 18, 2021

alnilam

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

my local National Weather Service forecaster is a huge weather nerd (obviously) but also a weather hypochondriac or something and it's really funny to read their incredibly detailed 'BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES HIDE YOUR KIDS HIDE YOUR WIFE GET THE gently caress OUT OF YOUR MOBILE HOME RIGHT NOW AND START DIGGING A STORM CELLAR EVEN THOUGH IT IS TOO LATE MAYE THE GODS HAVE MERCY UPON YOU FOR A MASSIVE SQUAL LINE WITH BOW ECHO AND SHEAR AND CONVECTION AND HIGH MCAPE VALUES AND STRONG TORNADOES WILL ENTER THE AREA AT EXACTLY 3:12 PM!!!!!!' catastrophic forecasts vs. the next office over that is like 'eh, might be some storms? maybe tornadoes-who knows????? probly a bad day to go to the beach in any case'

lol i love reading the NWS forecast discussions so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

alnilam posted:

lol i love reading the NWS forecast discussions so much

I really enjoy pretending to understand them. Maybe one day I will learn what shear and precipitable water column and MCAPE actually mean instead of just nodding sagely when I read about them