Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i think we have a winner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Tip posted:

Goddamn, that sounds good. I haven't had any in forever because it's always a ridiculous serving size that has to be like 1800 calories.

It doesn't really hold up as leftovers, I need someone to split it with. :(

The leftover aren't amazing but if you use most of the guac and sour cream on top you can reheat it in the oven and it's pretty decent. Wouldn't last more than a day though which is why I get them for lunch and it's the only thing I eat that day lol

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

poo poo I just realized it's St Patty's day.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

In celebration of the day enjoy this highly offensive drinking song I wrote and recorded like 15 years ago.

https://youtu.be/rm8PYm6hXoE

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Aardvark! posted:

what should i get for dinner i finally ran out of groceries so I'm gonna Order Something :q:

my situation:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
What I really want is the crispy style black pepper beef they have at chinese buffets. :argh:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Tip posted:

Reminder that ratjaculation is either showing his penis or facing punishment on page 100

ban him

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Do you guys read the Star Citizen thread?

I pop in there every now and then and its funny, particularly the screenshots of people on the SC forums writing fan fiction because they have a game that isn't released yet

Well, I'm going to do the same for this thread reaching page 1,000

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

T-T-T-TRIPLE POSt

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
I've been ordering groceries for delivery for like a year, but ever since vons fired their own drivers and switched to only door dash drivers, the delivery has sucked. those dudes never read directions. plus i cant tip on the vons website so i feel like an rear end in a top hat, even though the vons website never makes it clear it's door dash.

god damnit im not ready to go back to stores

edit: link

its_my_birthday fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Mar 17, 2021

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

happy birthday

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Aardvark, it’s St. Pats, go support a local pub and get some corned beef and cabbage or Guinness stew to go and also some Guinness to drink

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Aardvark, it’s St. Pats, go support a local pub and get some corned beef and cabbage or Guinness stew to go and also some Guinness to drink

St Pads*

as in pádraig

a pat is something you do to your good ladies bottom

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
another delivery question why is the norm to tip on the subtotal for delivery

like if i order a $25 dollar pizza from round table why should i have to pay more for delivery than like a $10 pizza from dominos if it's still the delivery of one pizza that i am tipping for?

god i cant wait til we get rid of tipping and just pay people wages

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

If you have a 24 hour grocery near you and you can make it work with your schedule shopping at like 3-6 AM is wonderful. Practically empty store and the only other people that are there are people haters like you or stoned people who just want to get their food and go.

Still gotta go during normal person hours if you want deli cold cuts though :(

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

its_my_birthday posted:

like if i order a $25 dollar pizza from round table why should i have to pay more for delivery than like a $10 pizza from dominos if it's still the delivery of one pizza that i am tipping for?

happy birthday

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

its_my_birthday posted:

It doesn't make any logical sense but it's the way it be and you're a dickhead if you don't play along. I don't mind it because I've worked for tips before and I know how poo poo it is.

There is not a single competent person working for tips who's getting the money they deserve.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Corned beef.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

poo poo I think I did it backwards, I beefed the corn

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Just loving tip your server/delivery person. You’re not changing anything with your resistance not-tipping except loving over your server. If you can’t afford to tip then don’t order out.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Just loving tip your server/delivery person. You’re not changing anything with your resistance not-tipping except loving over your server. If you can’t afford to tip then don’t order out.

my man the question being asked is not whether or not to tip, it's whether or not the tip should be bigger because of the additional charges on your bill when you order from an app like ubereats

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

PinheadSlim posted:

my man the question being asked is not whether or not to tip, it's whether or not the tip should be bigger because of the additional charges on your bill when you order from an app like ubereats

Yeah give em extra. They’re driving around during a pandemic

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I never order delivery because its important to meet the people making your food. Just walk into the kitchen so they can at least gaze upon the horrendous visage of the fat slob they are about to feed

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

You are contributing to THIS

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Also anyone who’s got a PS5, don’t sleep on Astros Playground. It’s a legit fun platformer with a bunch of cool Easter eggs and a killer soundtrack

https://youtu.be/QVBjiFPMKMM

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

the best part of making corned beef is making endless reubens with the leftovers

gently caress I need a reuben and carne asada fries now

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

not-tipping is the ultimate bad faith argument. every social or ethical justification for not tipping falls over instantly under pressure like one of those elaborate domino displays that people used to make in the 80s.

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Mar 18, 2021

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

also:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
horn

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I tried to watch the Snyder Cut but I had to stop 90 minutes in to make this.

https://twitter.com/TipVfl/status/1372453242240569349

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I got a tip for you

*Hands you a bit of paper that says 'wash behind your ears*

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Don't forget to tip your landlords too

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Here's a tip

t:mad:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

penistip

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

mine is all tip

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

page 100 will explain that further

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

if you post a picture of my dick on page 100 I'll be angry but impressed

just like everyone else :smuggo:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

First post in this thread for 3 hours. At this rate it'll take 110,000 hours to get the posts needed to get to page 1,000

So we should be there by 2033. Hopefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Hey buddy some of us gotta sleep at some point