Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

mediaphage posted:

mcdonalds isnt any worse for you that most sandwiches people have, with the possible exception of eating a bunch of salt

doesnt matter thats the deal breaker here. salt kills the 290

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Jonny 290 posted:

doesnt matter thats the deal breaker here. salt kills the 290

sure but if you ask for it they'll cook you a burger without their seasoning on it and you can salt and pepper to your desire

the fries are the real killer

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Burger King has beer and cider. But I guess you can't order it for delivery.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

mediaphage posted:

sure but if you ask for it they'll cook you a burger without their seasoning on it and you can salt and pepper to your desire

I don't customize orders at restaurants.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

I don't customize orders at restaurants.

ok

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

qirex posted:

donut shops are typically also a good place for vietnamese sandwiches

i haven't been there for years but once upon a time you could get a waffle cheeseburger

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

mediaphage posted:

yeah the fries are totally 100% unhealthy, shitloads of salt and calories. imo they are only good when they are just out of the fryer, you've only got a window of a few minutes before they just become gross, and that only happens if you dine in and either watch it like a hawk or explicitly ask for fresh fries which makes you feel like a jerk

so I don't order them at mcdonalds, id rather not take on the calories for cold gross fries

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Gentle Autist posted:

yeah the fries are totally 100% unhealthy, shitloads of salt and calories. imo they are only good when they are just out of the fryer, you've only got a window of a few minutes before they just become gross, and that only happens if you dine in and either watch it like a hawk or explicitly ask for fresh fries which makes you feel like a jerk

so I don't order them at mcdonalds, id rather not take on the calories for cold gross fries

the best fries time is a friday early evening during lent, if its a fairly catholic area you're almost guaranteed to have the freshest fries. the still burn your mouth fresh. its the one time a year where, if i have a pang of nostalgia, i don't feel too bad eating them

about 20 minutes later I feel terrible and wonder why I didn't go to a full restaurant for something. that's probably more due to not eating much fried food

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
i skip the fried and order serval McDoubles, for my health

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Perplx posted:

i skip the fried and order serval McDoubles, for my health

yosposter's autocorrect hits again

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

serval burger seems like it might be pretty gamey

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Roosevelt posted:

serval burger seems like it might be pretty gamey

the serval eats the burger then poops it out and you collect it and eat it

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lol at echinopsis, what the gently caress is going on in NZ

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Hey, no reason they can't have gross sex weirds there too

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The e in echinopsis isn't like email it's like E-Rotic the wildly successful German popular music orchestra from the days of yore

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

dont tar us all with his semen scented brush

he lives in the murder, rape, earthquake, racism, and massacre capital of the country

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
america, new zealand????

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

america, new zealand????

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Gentle Autist posted:

he lives in the murder, rape, earthquake, racism, and massacre capital of the country

otoh you think apple has never made a bad keyboard, so while perhaps not the same brush i think we have to view the entire country as quite suspect at this point.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Gentle Autist posted:

pretty sure you still have less of all those things than we do :911:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
re: echi, do not, yospos, become addicted to radical honesty. it will take hold of you and your posting pals will regret your absence

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

mostly don't start soliciting any and all negative attention for no reason. extremely common but pretty dumb.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

otoh you think apple has never made a bad keyboard, so while perhaps not the same brush i think we have to view the entire country as quite suspect at this point.

how dare you

all keyboards are bad

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

President Beep posted:

america, new zealand????

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Kenny Logins posted:

re: echi, do not, yospos, become addicted to radical honesty. it will take hold of you and your posting pals will regret your absence

lol. radical honesty is some crazy poo poo.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

lol. radical honesty is some crazy poo poo.
yeah, no foolin'

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i just looked it up and lol

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

a lot of geriatrics not dying from pandemics

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

we'll see who's laughing when the communists sweep the next election in sweden :smug:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

we'll see who's laughing when the communists sweep the next election in sweden :smug:

lol

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

all the conservative and libertarian-leaning right wing partiess are looking into securing the power with help from the actual nazi party. it's terrible.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

axolotl farmer posted:

all the conservative and libertarian-leaning right wing partiess are looking into securing the power with help from the actual nazi party. it's terrible.

please do not dip into the actual depressing reality when i try to use a tragedy for jokes ty

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
a spot on my left calf started to hurt a little bit while i was sitting down and had my leg folded inwards. my brain has now decided that this is a blood clot that is going to kill me during the night :rant:

Apr 7, 2003

prefect posted:

a spot on my left calf started to hurt a little bit while i was sitting down and had my leg folded inwards. my brain has now decided that this is a blood clot that is going to kill me during the night :rant:

If it's close enough to the surface to hurt when you fold your legs it isn't a blood clot.

If your entire leg feels hot and painful, it's a blood clot.

You loving hypochondriac

Apr 7, 2003

I went to see the first Lord of the Rings movie with my girlfriend at the time and she got a blood clot from sitting in one place for three hours.

Wonder if she's dead yet. She was nine years older than me.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

If it's close enough to the surface to hurt when you fold your legs it isn't a blood clot.

If your entire leg feels hot and painful, it's a blood clot.

You loving hypochondriac

thank you; i appreciate the info

(i do not like being a hypochondriac, either)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

I went to see the first Lord of the Rings movie with my girlfriend at the time and she got a blood clot from sitting in one place for three hours.

Wonder if she's dead yet. She was nine years older than me.

i wonder how many people this new justice beleaguered cut is going to kill