Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

In the before times I tried a bacon cheeseburger with peanut butter and it was actually pretty legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
A&W being lovely all of a sudden was the biggest fast food shock when I moved out of Canada.

I also miss Harvey's, though it's probably been ten years since I've eaten at one.

Hot dog wise, living in Michigan currently has taught me that while there's not a lot that can beat a good coney dog a BAD one will stay with you for hours.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
thought I'd browse ireland a bit given the holiday

Couldn't find much but enjoy these Bonus Images:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

DrManiac posted:

In the before times I tried a bacon cheeseburger with peanut butter and it was actually pretty legit.

There's a sudanese fastfood place around here that sells bread filled with chicken, falafel, haloumi and a big amount of peanut sauce. It's absolutely delishious, peanut butter and sauce are amazing with a lot of stuff, as long as you use non natural versions without sugar.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Potted meat is even worse.

It must be a grim loving scene at the Armour canned meat factory.

The history of Armour and Company is one of profound labor/human rights violations. Did you guess that?

They're now owned by ConAgra, one of the worst things that's ever happened to humanity.

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Mar 19, 2021

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Aardvark! posted:

The Big Mick

oh nm

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
looks like a burger I'd pay 15 dollars for while stuck at some terrible theme park

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i really enjoy the decision to put the cheese on the top bun and then the mayo between it and the burger

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Also the lettuce directly under the patty. The hot stays hot and the cold stays cold! :haw:

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Only tired, not bad or sad

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

pnumoman posted:

Only tired, not bad or sad

The bad part is someone thought it would be good to put their wiener dog inside of another wiener.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

no pubes yet sorry posted:

The bad part is someone thought it would be good to put their wiener dog inside of another wiener.

Docking.

Dogking?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
disclaimer: may not all be the Worst hamburgers but the plating makes me go lol :flipoff:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Aardvark! posted:

i really enjoy the decision to put the cheese on the top bun and then the mayo between it and the burger

I don’t think that’s mayo...

The consistency looks more like sour cream.

Still loving gross.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

If you fancy-plate a burger or a hot dog then you are no friend of mine and are unwelcome in my hovel.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I know how common "Black onion sauce" and "Cabbage fisherman Mustard" are in the Ol' Big Apple, alright. Yessir. Can't go more than 5 minutes strolling Widelane By The Arts with out hearing the Ringle Pings of the Cabbage Fisherman mustard carts.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

i just shed a tear over those masterpieces. beautiful. the subtle inclusion of a giant meat carving knife adds to the implication of a tough chunk of meat.

dont get me started on the greens! oh boy yellow my greens any day.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

this might might nsfw depending on your workplace.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

literally hot-dog-earbuds.jpg

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

don't let a dementor suck the soul out of your wiener

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Aardvark! posted:

That wiener chose.....poorly.

pro starcraft loser fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Mar 19, 2021

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
that looks as bad as the guy who air fried a hot dog for like 12 hours. I've seen some gas station wieners that have been on the rollers too long but NOTHING like that desiccated husk

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

microwave set to "just gently caress it up"

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

bagual posted:

avocado hot dog, very popular in Chile and legitimately delicious, looks extremely offensive though lmao

A true Chilean hot dog is called a "completo" and has a huge line of diced tomatoes (fine, whatever), a huge line of avocado (okay I guess but there is a LOT of it) and then a MASSIVE log of mayonnaise squeezed directly out of one of those mayo bags they prefer in those countries.

It's definitely not awful but just looking at that mayo log makes me feel a bit ill

Some of the slightly less intimidating ones still look loving disgusting:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I don’t think that’s mayo...

The consistency looks more like sour cream.

Still loving gross.

In some places mayo is a lot whiter and can have different consistencies as well

Seriously though I still hope it's that and not sour cream, for FUCKS SAKE

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Aardvark! posted:

when your soul nuts but the dementor don't stop suckin

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Play posted:

A true Chilean hot dog is called a "completo" and has a huge line of diced tomatoes (fine, whatever), a huge line of avocado (okay I guess but there is a LOT of it) and then a MASSIVE log of mayonnaise squeezed directly out of one of those mayo bags they prefer in those countries.

It's definitely not awful but just looking at that mayo log makes me feel a bit ill

Some of the slightly less intimidating ones still look loving disgusting:

I have to comment again on more Chilean dogs because I’d totally be on board without that mayo. Especially with a good red sauce.

I love oily avocado, but I definitely don’t want a cup of mayo on top of that.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

You know what, I don't actually know that this is a hot dog or hamburger, but it still feels right:

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

FRIES.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Just put some starch on top of some starch, wrap it all in starch with a starch garnish to taste, tia

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Bloomin... bun-ion? :crossarms:

Play posted:

I suppose I won't be a true Bolivarian until I've eaten a completo. Then, I'll be finished! :dadjoke:

Aardvark! posted:

You know what, I don't actually know that this is a hot dog or hamburger, but it still feels right:

This "feels right" to me in the sense I'd eat the whole drat thing. Looks to be some kind of burger poutine with hollandaise, a full-throated shout of paprika, and what I'm imagining to be curry ketchup? Depending on the variety of potato those fries could be cooked perfectly. I appreciate whoever in the background that handled this wore surgical gloves given the precision required in putting together such a masterpiece.

Nice to see the spectrum all in one burg, and pink represented by the uncooked patty :barf:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Dear Watson posted:

I have to comment again on more Chilean dogs because I’d totally be on board without that mayo. Especially with a good red sauce.

I love oily avocado, but I definitely don’t want a cup of mayo on top of that.

Don't be afraid of the mayo. Mayo elevates everything. It is the glue that holds flavor together.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I’m afraid. Very afraid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

An emulsion of eggs, oil, and vinegar is just terrifying