Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

cuse won't blow you out, but they will just strangle you to death

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Lol how did that basket count for Clemson

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Kirios posted:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

they usually do not lol

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Whatever happened to the San Diego State fan? He was real confident that they were gonna beat Syracuse but I'm pretty sure no team has looked worse than them today, even the 16 seeds.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Kirios posted:

Whatever happened to the San Diego State fan? He was real confident that they were gonna beat Syracuse but I'm pretty sure no team has looked worse than them today, even the 16 seeds.

please be nice to ross

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Feels like every year when I think SDSU will go on a run they barely even get off the bus

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

as an founding member of the enemies of Rutgers athletics I

Enemies of Rutgers Athletics, never 4get

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
SDSU straight poo poo themselves here. A full choke job.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Is this Syracuse pulling their poo poo again or just San Diego State not getting on the bus to the game

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

elentar posted:

Is this Syracuse pulling their poo poo again or just San Diego State not getting on the bus to the game

It feels like San Diego State never practiced how to attack the 2-3 zone, which...it's Syracuse - the gently caress else did you expect?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kirios posted:

Rutgers is the most boring good team.

I like that they're a bunch of wide sort of tall guys. Not too tall or wide, but they have guys who look like they enjoy a good meal and lifting.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Mar 20, 2021

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Both Clemson and Rutgers fans are equal in their belief their team is about to gently caress it up.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Lmao, Clemson

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Nice meltdown Clemson

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
holy poo poo Clemson hosed up the late-game clock

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Lmao that slapping sound as those guys collided

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

What an absolutely awful defensive possession by Clemson.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Both Clemson and Rutgers fans are equal in their belief their team is about to gently caress it up.

Nope I knew they had it all game.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

congrats to rutgers for not embarrassing the big ten

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Finally a big ten team is on the good side of an upset

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
doesn't get more CHAOS TOURNAMENT than Rutgers winning a game in the NCAA Tournament

it's only been 38 years

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

facialimpediment posted:

doesn't get more CHAOS TOURNAMENT than Rutgers winning a game in the NCAA Tournament

it's only been 38 years

Add a 10 and 11 seed upset today. We're looking at a 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 15 advancing so far, with chances for another 12 and a 14.

Holy gently caress, today's been incredible.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Clemson had a team this year that was capable of a lot more than this, missed opportunity year for them.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

elentar posted:

Clemson had a team this year that was capable of a lot more than this, missed opportunity year for them.

Rutgers as a 10 seed was a real bad matchup for them. Rutgers was way better than a 10 this year.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Kirios posted:

Rutgers as a 10 seed was a real bad matchup for them. Rutgers was way better than a 10 this year.

Rutgers is a better team than Clemson. They were a favorite in this very game despite being a lower seed. Still unbelievable to see them win a game in the tournament.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Yeah I'd agree with that mcmagic. If anything I'd feel like the seeds should have been swapped. But it still goes down as an "upset."

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Grittybeard posted:

I like that they're a bunch of wide sort of tall guys. Not too tall or wide, but they have guys who look like they enjoy a good meal and lifting.

Big fan of chonky son Ron Harper Jr when he's not shooting 20% better than his career average from 3 against Iowa

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
good poo poo, rutgers

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
There's ANOTHER Arcidiacono??

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Poque posted:

I get mad at this every time I watch them

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Morehead with some funky rear end looking layups but they're going in the last couple of times.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Poque posted:

OH HELL YEAH

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
i'm pretty low on wvu relative to their seed but deuce mcbride is very cool

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm seeing double

four arcidiaconos

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

MourningView posted:

i'm pretty low on wvu relative to their seed but deuce mcbride is very cool

we're literally the only team to have remotely challenged Gonzaga my dude

(we're capable of losing to anyone, also beating anyone)

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WVU should change their name to The Pittsnogles

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

late night block looks like fizzling out

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

we're literally the only team to have remotely challenged Gonzaga my dude

(we're capable of losing to anyone, also beating anyone)

yeah when Suggs got hurt and missed part of a half and also who cares lol there were a bunch of other games you also almost lost to iowa state twice

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

R.D. Mangles posted:

WVU should change their name to The Pittsnogles

more like The Ganseys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

elentar posted:

late night block looks like fizzling out

lol a 10 point lead is insanely unsafe for us

MourningView posted:

yeah when Suggs got hurt and missed part of a half and also who cares lol there were a bunch of other games you also almost lost to iowa state twice

lol okay