Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
when we rent the gbs cabin were gonna have to bring pizza rolls in by the forklift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I wanted a 15 count but 50 count was a better deal.

but the 50 count was out so they replaced it with a 130 count

I am rich in pizza rolls

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

What is the best pizza roll flavor. I don't think I've actually had any in more than a decade

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

they all taste exactly the same

like a fried wonton full of grease

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

PinheadSlim posted:

like a wonton full of grease

they also taste like a burning sensation on the roof of your mouth

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

PinheadSlim posted:

like a fried wonton full of grease

Excellent

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
don't get this one wtf

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hbag posted:

that described me scarily well
i am literally all of those things except a "prolific lover" but only because im not entirely sure what that one means

It means your partners are many and varied, a real smorgasbord of sensual pleasures.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

Aardvark! posted:

don't get this one wtf

Looks great

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
eating FOUR burgers for dinner !!!!

(3 sliders + 1 slightly larger burger)

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

many burgers is appropriate every day

but living forever is for chumps imo

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

PinheadSlim posted:

many burgers is appropriate every day

but living forever is for chumps imo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aardvark! posted:

eating FOUR burgers for dinner !!!!

(3 sliders + 1 slightly larger burger)

I had sliders from a local pub. Their normal configuration is cheese and caramelized onions but I wasn’t feeling the onions today. I should have asked for lettuce and tomato as a replacement. They were good but just beef cheese and bun was kinda bland.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aardvark! posted:

don't get this one wtf

You know, KNOW, this poo poo is like 75% potato bites by volume. It's like the mixed nuts of the frozen snack food world.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Oh god so many pizza rolls

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I put el yucateco habenero sauce on mine and my mouth is on fire, but in a good way i assure you

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Ive eaten like 90 of these fuckin things

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

oh poo poo oh gently caress i only had like 6, gonna make more

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I cooked the whole bag for some dumb reason. I do not recommend anyone do this ugh

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

The sad remnants

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I'm legitimately intimidated, you are the alpha male :hotpickle:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

No never eat this many pizza rolls like I am baked as gently caress and I still don't feel good

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

See this is what the hot sauce is for

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

The 1000 poop thread: almost dead

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

attitudes like that aren't helping

how about

The 1000 page thread: Anyone users not posting at least once per day in here will be banned

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Also we got to consider what happens at page 1,000

Does the thread close? If it goes to page 1001 everyone who posted should be perma'd

Unless we set a new target, page 6969

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I've been watching WandaVision and its original enough to be good, and enjoyable enough to be very good so far

I've heard rumours of Kat Dennings appearing in it too, and that's something I am looking forward to

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

It's very good! The end is a little bland and marvelly, but with plenty of interesting stuff to chew on if you pay attention. The new one is also very good one episode in.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

rename this the kat dennings thread

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Pizza in the morning,
Pizza in the evenin',
Pizza at suppertime!
When pizza's on a bagel,
You can eat pizza anytime!

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
I refuse on principle to watch Marvel stuff anymore. It feels like soon all entertainment will be just Marvel. The MCU will just become the U.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

oh yeah, marvel will (hopefully) eventually be destroyed by the law of diminishing returns

but i need distractions and its not like im paying for it lmbo

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
I plan to incorporate ideas presented in earlier pages to create the 1,000 Page SA-Thread Universe.

Page 500- Pizza roll wars begin; some goons are radicalized enough to go outside and purchase things in public.
Page 600- horoscopes for DBZ characters
Page 616- temporarily closed pending FBI investigation regarding Jakabite's tragic turn to villainy after watching the new Fantastic 4 reboot.
Page 666- Demonic cooking recipes and trig homework help
Pages 700-771- Kat Dennings pics from WandaVision
Page 772- return of butts only page, but one only page because of "i'M oN My wOrk cOmPutEr" idiots.
Pages 800-840- crossover event with Bitcoin thread once bitcoin reaches $70,000 and/or ice caps melt

Page 1,000 will be PYF Marvel movie moments, setting up Jakabite's escape from supermax.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Grumblepuff posted:

I plan to incorporate ideas presented in earlier pages to create the 1,000 Page SA-Thread Universe.

Page 500- Pizza roll wars begin; some goons are radicalized enough to go outside and purchase things in public.
Page 616- temporarily closed pending FBI investigation regarding Jakabite's tragic turn to villainy after watching the new Fantastic 4 reboot.
Page 772- return of butts only page, but one only page because of "i'M oN My wOrk cOmPutEr" idiots.
Pages 800-840- crossover event with Bitcoin thread once bitcoin reaches $70,000 and/or ice caps melt

Page 1,000 will be PYF Marvel movie moments, setting up Jakabite's escape from supermax.

at first I didn't know how to feel about Josh Brolin playing Jakabite, but script just turns him into a generic cgi monster bad guy, so i don't think it really matter who played him.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Grumblepuff posted:

:hmmyes:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
For some reason I didn’t know who Kat Dennings was and had to look her up

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Prof. Crocodile posted:

at first I didn't know how to feel about Josh Brolin playing Jakabite, but script just turns him into a generic cgi monster bad guy, so i don't think it really matter who played him.

Around page 700, Jakabite starts seeding plans for a "Thanus"-style death. Like, really encouraging it with :wink: and everything.

On page 702, we open a kickstarter for it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't watch any comic book themed anything and feel I'm better than you for it, honestly

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Big Beef City posted:

I don't watch any comic book themed anything and feel I'm better than you for it, honestly

I throw you an Ant-Man helmet. I put on my Thanos mask.

Welcome to the extended universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I cooked the whole bag for some dumb reason. I do not recommend anyone do this ugh

Jesus Christ