Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

https://twitter.com/princessxemnas/status/1373072306193502215?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I don't know what any of those words mean but I don't like it.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

W-why...

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Oh apparently things can get worse

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I'd roll for an S-rank five star Ballerina Bender

Rarity posted:

Oh apparently things can get worse

Yeah but check out Detective Jerry

https://twitter.com/porudogumaz/status/1373094655978573825?s=20

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This reminds me that the Tom and Jerry gacha game has a very competitive esports scene.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I was thinking with Space Jam 2 do kids even know Tom & Jerry/the Looney Toons etc

where are they seeing taz in 2021

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

I was thinking with Space Jam 2 do kids even know Tom & Jerry/the Looney Toons etc

Looney Tunes had a couple recent cartoons at least, not sure about Tom & Jerry aside from the recent movie though (which apparently sucked)

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Help Im Alive posted:

Boomerang is still a thing isn't it?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Barudak posted:

Its great except for the racism. Below is a true story that happened literally yesterday.

"Do you rent to foreigners?"
"What country?"
"America"
"What color american?"

I hope you answered "RED WHITE AND BLUE"

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Help Im Alive posted:

All grandmas sleep in only a knee length taz t shirt

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

fridge corn posted:

I feel like this post has come to us through a portal from another dimension

I'm not sure what this means.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I wasn't sure what a Tom & Jerry gatcha would entail, but it's obvious in hindsight

A 1v4 game where you can play as a mouse that collects cheese or a cat that tries to stop them

They got the crambone guy as a playable character and this

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Jedi Fallen Order is pretty good.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Apologies for posting in two places but not everyone reads the PS4 thread and I mentioned last night I was learning how to edit videos and I have made this compilation of me playing bloodborne and I would like to share with you :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg8rYlDRMvw

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

yuzo koshiro did music for monster boy and the boss fight theme is extremely Yuzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpmK9XWvOuk

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Waffleman_ posted:

Jedi Fallen Order is pretty good.

I have been saying this

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

I'm probably mistaken about this but apparently Tom & Jerry was one of the first American cartoons on chinese television so it has a huge impact on chinese culture

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

VideoGames posted:

Apologies for posting in two places but not everyone reads the PS4 thread and I mentioned last night I was learning how to edit videos and I have made this compilation of me playing bloodborne and I would like to share with you :D

this got removed halfway through me watching it!!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Relax Or DIE posted:

this got removed halfway through me watching it!!

I saw that for some reason ther back bit of music cut out and reuploaded it and stealth edited it!

The link works now :)

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

VideoGames posted:

Dying to Ebrietas at 10% gave me flashbacks.

If you're looking for feedback the music is way louder than your voice so it was hard to hear you. If you're not looking for feedback, this is a very good compilation congratulations on beating Bloodborne and being all our friend :)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Lego Indy: Turns out if you use your whip on Marion then you pull her over to you and force a kiss on her. Isn't sexual assault hilarious?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Rarity posted:

Lego Indy: Turns out if you use your whip on Marion then you pull her over to you and force a kiss on her. Isn't sexual assault hilarious?

It is consistent with movie Indy raping Marion while she was a child, at least

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

wuggles posted:

Dying to Ebrietas at 10% gave me flashbacks.

If you're looking for feedback the music is way louder than your voice so it was hard to hear you. If you're not looking for feedback, this is a very good compilation congratulations on beating Bloodborne and being all our friend :)

I did want the music to be slightly louder than me the majority of the time (only letting a few NOS and YES slip out). I have not figured out how to make the volume change during the clips used yet, but for a future video I will definitely make it clearer, but thank you so much!! :D

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Convex posted:

It is consistent with movie Indy raping Marion while she was a child, at least

:stonk:

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
As in statutory rape. Their relationship has always been a bit creepy. Marion was like 16 years old when she first hooked up with a ten years older Indiana Jones. If Raiders of the Lost Ark was made today, they certainly wouldn't dare to bring that kind of thing up again.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Looper posted:

hmmm

super star:
+ easy couch co-op
+ sightly better physics
+ original capsule j design do not steal
+ better cutscenes

super star ultra
+ new modes are great
+ new music
+ very cute sprites
+ wham bam rock looks much less racist
- rebalanced powers

I thought this was right but then I remembered.

Ultra introduces Wham Bam Jewel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgJVlEv4YCY

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Larryb posted:

Looney Tunes had a couple recent cartoons at least, not sure about Tom & Jerry aside from the recent movie though (which apparently sucked)

I liked the Looney Tunes 'reboot' that was made like a decade ago (The Looney Tunes Show), but apparently it wasn't a hit with critics or most fans.

The guys in charge of that show are the ones that made the most recent Scooby and T&J films - and Space Jam 2. Don't know what to think about that...

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Rarity posted:

Wasn't that in the movie? Been a while since I seen it. Are Nazis an enemy in the Lego game?

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Cardiovorax posted:

As in statutory rape. Their relationship has always been a bit creepy. Marion was like 16 years old when she first hooked up with a ten years older Indiana Jones. If Raiders of the Lost Ark was made today, they certainly wouldn't dare to bring that kind of thing up again.

Unfortunately that sort of thing was relatively normal up until about the 60's. My grandmother was 14 when she married a man ~10 older than her and had 8 kids and were together until they both died in their 80's. As far as I know they loved each other very much and were happy together, but that definitely is disgusting now.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Wamdoodle posted:

Wasn't that in the movie? Been a while since I seen it. Are Nazis an enemy in the Lego game?

They're not really obvious about it, like no swastikas or anything. The only way you can tell is the baddies are all white with blond eyebrows

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Walla posted:

Unfortunately that sort of thing was relatively normal up until about the 60's. My grandmother was 14 when she married a man ~10 older than her and had 8 kids and were together until they both died in their 80's. As far as I know they loved each other very much and were happy together, but that definitely is disgusting now.
Yeah, definitely. I've been on Gloria's end of that kind of relationship and it's really not something that should happen or be remotely legal. I just always find it a bit upsetting when it's compared to the kind of violation that survivors of sexual assault have suffered, because that's so much worse that it really doesn't compare.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

The tapes of the Raiders story meeting where Lucas and Spielberg are discussing writing that backstory are pretty hosed up

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

VideoGames posted:

:hmmyes:

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Lego games are so consistently enjoyable

I actually wish TT would get some time off to make their own game with their own IP, they're clearly extremely talented designers

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Are they still doing these Lego franchise games? The last one I remember hearing about was a few years ago now

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

The tapes of the Raiders story meeting where Lucas and Spielberg are discussing writing that backstory are pretty hosed up

Yeaaaaah I've heard some very suspect stories about those two, and this thing is mirrored in Episode 1 where Padme who is like 20-something is lusting over a ten-year-old

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

They were stupid enough to record that? I mean, geeze.

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Yeaaaaah I've heard some very suspect stories about those two, and this thing is mirrored in Episode 1 where Padme who is like 20-something is lusting over a ten-year-old
The weirdest thing is that she's supposed to be like 14 years old. I mean, they got a child actor for Anikin, why wouldn't they also get one for Padme if they wanted it to not look skeevy as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Rarity posted:

Are they still doing these Lego franchise games? The last one I remember hearing about was a few years ago now

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is an upcoming Lego-themed action-adventure game scheduled to be released in early 2021 for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. It will be the sixth entry in TT Games' Lego Star Wars series of video games and the successor to Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The game will adapt all nine entries in the Skywalker saga series of films

:woop: