Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

EasilyConfused posted:

Thanks to whoever bought me this kickass avatar!

:tipshat:

e: well, that snipe loving sucked, so let me point you to an archived version of one of my favorite bits of internet wackadooery: The Beatles Never Existed.

"There is an ever-increasing amount of evidence and information that this "superstar" rock group was produced by recurring techniques known as Human Simulacra as well as Clones, Organic Robotoids and Synthetic Humans."

since I'm correcting a snipe, I'm not going to make an effort post, but I have always loved the fact that there's just something about the Beatles that trips a very weird breaker in a certain sort of brain

Pastry of the Year has a new favorite as of 13:19 on Mar 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
It's well known that Paul was killed in a car crash and replaced with an impersonator who had been known previously as Billy Shears.

My dad recorded an old program from the radio about the whole Paul is Dead thing at some point. It was really fascinating. I still have the tape somewhere, but I don't have anything to play it on anymore :(

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Iron Crowned posted:

It's well known that Paul was killed in a car crash and replaced with an impersonator who had been known previously as Billy Shears.

My dad recorded an old program from the radio about the whole Paul is Dead thing at some point. It was really fascinating. I still have the tape somewhere, but I don't have anything to play it on anymore :(

This fun little page goes from "Paul somehow wouldn't 'get w/ the program,' wouldn't quit, & was eliminated" to "On October 9, 1979 Carter robotoid No. 18 was scheduled to hold a news conference" before you know it.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Elvis became a cryptid after his death, people keep claiming they'd seen him

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Pastry of the Year posted:

This fun little page goes from "Paul somehow wouldn't 'get w/ the program,' wouldn't quit, & was eliminated" to "On October 9, 1979 Carter robotoid No. 18 was scheduled to hold a news conference" before you know it.

Is that dude not familiar with the concept of aging

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I love how it's like "Paul looked liek this in 1966, but in 1996 he looks like this! Must be fake!"

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Clones, Synthetics, Organic Robotoids and Doubles

C3a.

How the memory of a person is transferred for the organic robotoids

In order to successfully make human organic robotoids --in a sense to make bionic robots-- the ability to simulate the personality of the person being copied was necessary.

The only viable solution was to learn how the brain coded memory and duplicate that process. The brain is entering into its memory about 10 million bits of information a second. The incredible storage capability of the human brain which weighs on the average 3.25 lbs in human males and 2.9 lbs in human females is incredible.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

david_a posted:

Is that dude not familiar with the concept of aging

Most conspiracy theories are reliant on forgetting basic facts about how things function.

"This popsicle was cold, then I threw it in a bonfire and it suddenly melted! There's only one explanation for this sudden change in temperature: Aliens."

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

The Soviets were apparently really behind in this technology, says they were only up to Brezhnev No. 2.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Elvis became a cryptid after his death, people keep claiming they'd seen him

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Ok, so the Daily Yonder is reporting on a bunch of Bigfoot hunters who claim to have found "structures" in eastern Kentucky as well as primate DNA: https://dailyyonder.com/proof-of-a-bigfoot-legend-could-be-hidden-in-kentuckys-deep-forests/2021/03/19/

Usually I'd chalk that up as "almost interesting" and leave it at that, but it jarred my memory. While trolling through back issues of local newspapers for research, I came across a story in the Jasper Weekly Courier, from May 6, 1887, about a farmer who had imported "chimpanzees" from Africa to serve as laborers and servants. Frankly, the article is morbidly hilarious and reeks of post-emancipation sour grapes. "I ain't even mad, these primates work better anyway!"

The article goes into bizarre details about the apes being trained in all manner of duties, how chimpanzee milk is "rich in butter and good for children," that they have impeccable manners at the table, work hard and will "never join a union or be a Knight of Labor," etc. I looked around for further references to this guy's farm, but never found anything. So I figured it was just the late 19th Century version of Bat Boy and left it at that.

However, it is kinda funny to think that some rear end in a top hat did somehow import 17 chimpanzees, only to get his face ripped off and leave his backwoods holding in the hands of a small population of trained simians. Like somewhere out there is a family of chimpanzees on a porch drinking mint juleps and leaving scat around for Bigfoot hunters as a prank. Here's the article for reference, though it can be hard on the eyes, in sensibility and legibility:

Grammarchist has a new favorite as of 18:57 on Mar 19, 2021

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Grammarchist posted:

Ok, so the Daily Yonder is reporting on a bunch of Bigfoot hunters who claim to have found "structures" in eastern Kentucky as well as primate DNA: https://dailyyonder.com/proof-of-a-bigfoot-legend-could-be-hidden-in-kentuckys-deep-forests/2021/03/19/

Usually I'd chalk that up as "almost interesting" and leave it at that

Ah ha ha ha ha they're talking about the dumb "Expedition: Bigfoot" show, holy poo poo. It's the same show that had the "skeletonized bear paw" photo I was posting about earlier. It's basically a slightly less lovely version of the classic "Finding Bigfoot" reality TV show but their hook is that they use "cutting edge" technology in their show, half of which is fake poo poo their props team created. The "primate DNA" they allegedly discovered was found using a machine that scans the area (with a range of several hundred metres) and displays the DNA of all the creatures as a graphic on a screen in real time. Of course even though this scanner is immediately successful and unbelievably useful they only ever use it once, then immediately go back to wandering around the woods with lovely night vision cameras for the rest of the season.

The main "cutting edge" technology underpinning the entire premise of the show is that they use an "advanced algorithm" to analyze all the reported sightings of bigfoot and figure out their migratory patterns so they can calculate the exact time and place they'll have the highest probability of a sighting, then they announce "There's a 70,000 hectare area of Kentucky which is a hot spot but we only have 17 days!" so they run off and wander around in that area. The algorithm is never explained, they just have a dumb graphic of flashing numbers in the opening credits and that's it.

In the last few episodes they actually abandoned the "advanced algorithm" hook altogether when the host had a 'mysterious encounter' with a random dude at a gas station who recognised him and gave him a tip off that when he'd been in the US army his sergeant had warned them not to go into the woods in a certain place near their base because the army knew it was full of bigfoots, so the entire team dropped what they were doing and went off to this new area immediately.

If you enjoyed the old "Finding Bigfoot" show with Matt Moneymaker and Bobo and the team or paranormal reality TV shows in general then you might get a kick out of this show. The editors are actually pretty good at building suspense even though it always turns out to be nothing but they also have a really bad habit of ending episodes on cliffhangers with the team yelling "OMG what is that?? What is that??!?!?" which also always turn out to be nothing.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Ah ha ha ha ha they're talking about the dumb "Expedition: Bigfoot" show, holy poo poo. It's the same show that had the "skeletonized bear paw" photo I was posting about earlier. It's basically a slightly less lovely version of the classic "Finding Bigfoot" reality TV show but their hook is that they use "cutting edge" technology in their show, half of which is fake poo poo their props team created. The "primate DNA" they allegedly discovered was found using a machine that scans the area (with a range of several hundred metres) and displays the DNA of all the creatures as a graphic on a screen in real time. Of course even though this scanner is immediately successful and unbelievably useful they only ever use it once, then immediately go back to wandering around the woods with lovely night vision cameras for the rest of the season.

The main "cutting edge" technology underpinning the entire premise of the show is that they use an "advanced algorithm" to analyze all the reported sightings of bigfoot and figure out their migratory patterns so they can calculate the exact time and place they'll have the highest probability of a sighting, then they announce "There's a 70,000 hectare area of Kentucky which is a hot spot but we only have 17 days!" so they run off and wander around in that area. The algorithm is never explained, they just have a dumb graphic of flashing numbers in the opening credits and that's it.

In the last few episodes they actually abandoned the "advanced algorithm" hook altogether when the host had a 'mysterious encounter' with a random dude at a gas station who recognised him and gave him a tip off that when he'd been in the US army his sergeant had warned them not to go into the woods in a certain place near their base because the army knew it was full of bigfoots, so the entire team dropped what they were doing and went off to this new area immediately.

If you enjoyed the old "Finding Bigfoot" show with Matt Moneymaker and Bobo and the team or paranormal reality TV shows in general then you might get a kick out of this show. The editors are actually pretty good at building suspense even though it always turns out to be nothing but they also have a really bad habit of ending episodes on cliffhangers with the team yelling "OMG what is that?? What is that??!?!?" which also always turn out to be nothing.

Haha, thanks! I grew up watching these kinda shows so I get a little nostalgic, especially for those dramatic commercial cutaways with the "researchers" bug eyed at a twig snapping.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I should also mention that the show is diving deep into the woo this season with a whole bunch of kooky stuff like mystery lights appearing in the sky at the same time as potential bigfoot encounters, stuff that shows up on infrared but can't be seen by the naked eye ("Does bigfoot exist on a different wavelength???"), black hawk helicopters suddenly hovering overhead when they get too close to the truth and OMG ORBS! SO MANY ORBS!!!!!

Of course none of them ever lay eyes on bigfoot or even find a distinct footprint but they always assume all that stuff is 100% related to bigfoot. And of course they keep repeating the ol' paranormal reality TV classic line: "With all this evidence piling up we HAVE to be getting close!!"

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 20:21 on Mar 19, 2021

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

I should also mention that the show is diving deep into the woo this season with a whole bunch of kooky stuff

I am shocked, shocked, I tell you!

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

I completely forgot about that "Sasquatch Speaks" documentary that got posted in the Vantasm thread last year. Psychic, alien, inter-dimensional Sasquatches imparting wisdom to humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6iduWmgKFo&t=4456s

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

I don't want anything these guys are selling

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Ambitious Spider posted:

Oh I have that UFO book. I'll have to give it a look since I haven't read since I picked it up in a library booksale in the 90s

It's got a chapter on Marshall Applewhite and Bonnie Nettles, leaders of the UFO cult that would eventually be known as Heaven's Gate. Smith is creeped out by them even back then. There's also a chapter where Smith claims that the CIA made him give up a genuine shard of UFO metal, those bastards!

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008

I used to (still do if I'm being totally honest) love things like In Search Of... with Leonard Nimoy or even more recent nonsense pseudo-documentaries like MonsterQuest but I honestly can't stand any of the paranormal reality shows that function like this. Show me 40 year old obvious hoax plaster casts and grainy black and white photos, interview people with weird stories, I'll be happy but I just plain don't understand the appeal of watching a couple of idiots wander around in the woods and freaking out at shadows or the sounds of raccoons in the trees. The old mystery documentaries allow you to suspend your disbelief and have fun with it, this kind of thing just throws it in your face again and again that there's nothing there and these people are either morons or conmen. Much less fun in my opinion.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

stereobreadsticks posted:

I used to (still do if I'm being totally honest) love things like In Search Of... with Leonard Nimoy or even more recent nonsense pseudo-documentaries like MonsterQuest but I honestly can't stand any of the paranormal reality shows that function like this. Show me 40 year old obvious hoax plaster casts and grainy black and white photos, interview people with weird stories, I'll be happy but I just plain don't understand the appeal of watching a couple of idiots wander around in the woods and freaking out at shadows or the sounds of raccoons in the trees. The old mystery documentaries allow you to suspend your disbelief and have fun with it, this kind of thing just throws it in your face again and again that there's nothing there and these people are either morons or conmen. Much less fun in my opinion.

I lost so much sleep to the UFO episodes of "Unsolved Mysteries." Not that the stories were scary, but that loving music and Robert Stack's narration was just the perfect mix of unsettling.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Reminds of the old mystery show that Arthur C Clarke hosted several years ago and aired on Discovery Channel before they turned into the docudrama channel.
I remember at least the sea monster episode featuring the classic shot of the rotting basking shark carcass that got picked up by a Japanese trawler. I wonder if that one is still in circulation as proof of sea monsters of if its been seriously debunked by now.

Animal X on Animal Planet was another classic that I remember watching as well.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
These theme songs have been burned into my brain for four decades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwMxxlSXTEk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4PGCQQ4Oc

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

When i was a kid i didn't quite believe in UFOs and other assorted weirdness, but i didn't quite not believe either. I'd happily read any "mysteries of the unknown" type book i could get my hands on, but there was one thing i could not deal with at all and it was the Flatwoods Monster, specifically the picture in one of those books. I even paperclipped the pages it was on together so i wouldn't accidentally see it if i was flipping through to read about the Dogon tribe, or mysterious green cave children, or some other UFO thing. It was this pic and it was the size of like 2 postage stamps and i have no idea why it wigged me out so drat badly for so so long

e:
More recently (but still a number of years back), i started to notice that any UFO in Japanese pop culture was the same UFO: a saucer with a dome, and three orbs on the bottom. I couldn't figure out how to explore that notion so it was mostly just a "huh, that's weird/neat" thing i forgot about. Then a few weeks back youtube offered me the solution. Turns out the cool vid is by a poo poo person Thanks algorithm. gently caress you algorithm

ts;dw

For whatever reason Japan really fixated on George Adamski's pictures and that particular design really stuck over there.

basically this:

It's all over the place in games, t-shirts and wherever

a kitten has a new favorite as of 19:20 on Mar 20, 2021

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

a kitten posted:

UFO in Japanese pop culture

Oh poo poo that was a great video.

The George Adamski fake UFO photos were simply delightful.

It's super obvious he made them out of Sears gas lanterns and some random junk but bless his cotton socks for giving it a red hot go. :allears:

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

a kitten posted:

More recently (but still a number of years back), i started to notice that any UFO in Japanese pop culture was the same UFO: a saucer with a dome, and three orbs on the bottom. I couldn't figure out how to explore that notion so it was mostly just a "huh, that's weird/neat" thing i forgot about. Then a few weeks back youtube offered me the solution. Thanks algorithm.

Oh poo poo that was a great video.

Yeah hey so the guy who made this, Nick Robinson, was fired from Polygon in 2017 for using his position as a games journalist to sexually harass women in and around the games industry, both colleagues and fans

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/08/polygon-parts-ways-with-nick-robinson-following-twitter-claims/

He seems to have landed on his feet just fine and his reputation hasn't really followed him, based on how often this happens: https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/gamer-disgusted-to-discover-they-just-watched-nick-robinson-video/

Veib has a new favorite as of 19:00 on Mar 20, 2021

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Veib posted:

Yeah hey so the guy who made this, Nick Robinson, was fired from Polygon in 2017 for using his position as a games journalist to sexually harass women in and around the games industry, both colleagues and fans

Ah poo poo I take it back, gently caress that guy

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Oh ugh

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1FwIuicx88

i'm sure people have seen, or at least heard of this docu series, which is full of nonsense, starts with goblins and goes places, and is very :350: If you find those bigfoot or ghost hunting series entertaining, you'll probably get a kick out of this

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

One of my favorite conspiracy theories is the Phantom Time Hypothesis which is basically that 300 years in the middle ages were skipped over to make sure the calendar hit year 1000. For some reason.

wikipedia posted:

The phantom time hypothesis is a historical conspiracy theory asserted by Heribert Illig. First published in 1991, it hypothesizes a conspiracy by the Holy Roman Emperor Otto III, Pope Sylvester II, and possibly the Byzantine Emperor Constantine VII, to fabricate the Anno Domini dating system retroactively, in order to place them at the special year of AD 1000, and to rewrite history[1] to legitimize Otto's claim to the Holy Roman Empire. Illig believed that this was achieved through the alteration, misrepresentation and forgery of documentary and physical evidence.[2] According to this scenario, the entire Carolingian period, including the figure of Charlemagne, is a fabrication, with a "phantom time" of 297 years (AD 614–911) added to the Early Middle Ages.

The hypothesis has never attracted any support from historians.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/phantom-time-hypothesis

I like it because it's obviously false, but is exactly the sort of thing you might think up while hanging out drinking or smoking with friends some late night.

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
Trey the Explainer is a fun youtube channel that, among other things, looks into various Cryptids and gives possible explanations.

Cooked Auto posted:

I remember at least the sea monster episode featuring the classic shot of the rotting basking shark carcass that got picked up by a Japanese trawler. I wonder if that one is still in circulation as proof of sea monsters of if its been seriously debunked by now.
Sounds like the Zuiyo Maru. The youtube channel I mentioned takes a look at it and some other globsters in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTikeTomelY&t=1146s The link should jump to it but if not, it's towards the end of the video.

a kitten posted:

When i was a kid i didn't quite believe in UFOs and other assorted weirdness, but i didn't quite not believe either. I'd happily read any "mysteries of the unknown" type book i could get my hands on, but there was one thing i could not deal with at all and it was the Flatwoods Monster, specifically the picture in one of those books.
And he looks into the Flatwoods Monster in this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE9pEBEZk4Q
Then followed up with a shorter video on a theory of what it could have been An owl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tRUvtyAMOg

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

a kitten posted:

One of my favorite conspiracy theories is the Phantom Time Hypothesis which is basically that 300 years in the middle ages were skipped over to make sure the calendar hit year 1000. For some reason.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/phantom-time-hypothesis

I like it because it's obviously false, but is exactly the sort of thing you might think up while hanging out drinking or smoking with friends some late night.

I love this, the idea that really we're in the year 1720 or something like that makes so much sense. Like seriously how do they know what year it started at.

Super plausible and possible too.

I mean the Chinese calendar and Jewish Calendar both have different dates as well.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
While we're on flying saucer hoaxers, we should talk Billy Meier. If you don't recognize the name, you'll definitely recognize his work:

No? How about now:

Still no? How about...

Now? In the first season of The X-Files, a crop from one of Meier's infamous UFO photographs was used as the base image for Mulder's iconic "I Want to Believe" poster. In subsequent seasons it was changed to a lookalike due to its use having never been authorized by Meier.

Eduard Meier was a Swiss native and a rather... unique character. He was a bearded, bespectacled, one-armed man who dressed like a cowboy, earning him the nickname "Billy" after Billy the Kid. Meier claimed to have been a regular contactee since childhood, communicating with extraterrestrial beings via thought.

He claimed that in 1978, one of the voices told him to take his camera, hop on his motorcycle, and drive out into the woods. He said that when he stopped, he heard a "singing" noise from the sky, then looked up to see a flying saucer hovering above him. It landed in front of him, and a woman from another world emerged. She told him the secrets of the universe, and told Meier that he was to be their emissary to the world. His photographs depict their "beamships" both in current day and in the Earth's prehistoric past.

There was a great documentary on Meier in 1987 called Contact:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtutZ3c3_ic

It speaks to the discussion of Bigfoot documentaries earlier, and why this sort is so much more compelling to me. It's about an interesting character with a wild claim, and it breaks down that claim and explores it. Highly recommended.

feedmyleg has a new favorite as of 20:58 on Mar 20, 2021

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?
Hello, cryptid thread, may I interest you in an awesome book about cryptid phenomena and why we (especially Americans) are so darn intrigued by them? Allow me to introduce The Unidentified, by Colin Dickey. Here's me gushing about it over in The Book Barn:

Fighting Trousers posted:

Just got done with The Unidentified by Colin Dickey. It's not so much about cryptids, UFOs, and conspiracy theories as the why of them; what forces lead us to these things, and what hole are they filling in our weird, disordered lives? It's a great blend of social history , cultural critique, and tales of the weird. Really good stuff.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

I’ve been watching the X-Files again for the first time since broadcast (currently in the middle of S2) so I’ve noticed the poster a lot. I didn’t know it was part of a bigger picture, I just assumed it was created wholesale by the production team.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Fighting Trousers posted:

Hello, cryptid thread, may I interest you in an awesome book about cryptid phenomena and why we (especially Americans) are so darn intrigued by them? Allow me to introduce The Unidentified, by Colin Dickey. Here's me gushing about it over in The Book Barn:

Purchased. That sounds way up my alley.

Also, while we're on the Flatwoods monster, I went to the tiny Flatwoods Monster Museum in West Virginia when I was passing through and loved it. It was clearly both a tourist trap and a labor of love in the best possible way—it was in a small building way off the road in an otherwise-abandoned half-dilapidated downtown strip in the middle of the woods. Inside was a single medium-sized room with tons of old newspapers clippings and ephemera and t-shirts and postcards and posters of cryptid festivals and old Flatwoods memorabilia everywhere. There was nobody inside, but when the door bell chimed a tired guy came out from the back room and greeted us. And as I walked around he was featured in about half the newspaper articles. It was kind of perfect.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

feedmyleg posted:

While we're on flying saucer hoaxers, we should talk Billy Meier. If you don't recognize the name, you'll definitely recognize his work:

Oh man don't forget his time travel photographs!

Taken by photographing an illustration by the famous paleoartist Zdenek Burian:

And his Pleiadian babes that he photographed off the Dean Martin show:

When someone pointed out how dumb these pictures were Meier said the CIA obviously stole his real photos and replaced them with these obvious fakes. When someone else pointed out how some of his Beamships were built out of a specific brand of garbage can Meier said that the Pleiadans had attempted to transmit Beamship schematics to our primitive minds telepathically but the best we got was a garbled message that some industrial designers turned into garbage cans. :allears:

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
Back in the day you could just photograph your TV and tell people aliens took you back in time.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Jetto Jagga posted:

When someone else pointed out how some of his Beamships were built out of a specific brand of garbage can Meier said that the Pleiadans had attempted to transmit Beamship schematics to our primitive minds telepathically but the best we got was a garbled message that some industrial designers turned into garbage cans. :allears:

That's a pretty brilliant excuse, ngl.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The gently caress? He didn't even try! That first photo is just some lady it doesn't look alien at all. He could have at least drawn a third eye on her or something.

edit:

Seriously, the first picture is just some blonde lady and the real version is some blonde lady in a different light. This is the laziest fake alien scam I've ever seen. It's actually making me a little pissed off he thought anyone would be dumb enough to fall for that. He just slightly darken a regular picture of a completely normal person!

Space Cadet Omoly has a new favorite as of 03:03 on Mar 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

The gently caress? He didn't even try! That first photo is just some lady it doesn't look alien at all. He could have at least drawn a third eye on her or something.

edit:

Seriously, the first picture is just some blonde lady and the real version is some blonde lady in a different light. This is the laziest fake alien scam I've ever seen. It's actually making me a little pissed off he thought anyone would be dumb enough to fall for that. He just slightly darken a regular picture of a completely normal person!

Billy Meier's Pleiadeans are classic "Nordic" type aliens, tall blond and good looking. He did say that the locks of hair under her ears were actually extended earlobes in his blurry darkened version, proving she couldn't be human. Guy's got a legit cult compound in Switzerland to this day so somebody thinks he's making sense.