Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

It’s truly amazing how little Zac Snyder’s work has changed since the early 2000s.

Like I imagine him still wearing jnco jeans and rocking out to staind as he storyboards his laughably gritty underlit slowmo movies, oblivious that the rest of the world has moved on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Beef jerky is just a cow raisin.

cows are just horses with a thyroid disorder and low self esteem

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tip posted:

cows are just horses with a thyroid disorder and low self esteem

counterpoint: cows are dummy thicc horses

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

counterpoint: cows are dummy thicc horses

:vince:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Cows are hornier than horses

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Happy Skaturday everybody

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Loss of BOTH patties is a true tragedy

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Complete structural failure, someone hosed up

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

PinheadSlim posted:

Complete structural failure, someone hosed up

her grip was weak, a shameful display of burgin

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Pretty sure someone I live with is eating toilet paper

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Ratjaculation posted:

Pretty sure someone I live with is eating toilet paper

You sure it's not like a rat or something...?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

fridge corn posted:

You sure it's not like a rat or something...?

idgi

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

pretty sure someone I live with is wiping their rear end with my food :thunk:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I WAS IMPMYING THAT A RAT WAS EARING YOUR TOULD PAPER AND THAT TREE AT WAS TOYUUU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

fridge corn posted:

I WAS IMPMYING THAT A RAT WAS EARING YOUR TOULD PAPER AND THAT TREE AT WAS TOYUUU

what do you mean

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

what do you mean

DJR9RURBDN DHDK4BFD BUT ZBDNTBTB5BSI AND DID NOT JENNI WE HAD THAT 6 AND IT'S REALLY EASY AND I THINK THE PS5 IS VERY BORING PART TIME TO THINK AND I WAS REALLY GOOD AND IT IS NOT AND IT IS NOT OR SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW BUT IT WAS THE BEST WAY OF KNOWING WHAT IT IS TO GET TO DRIVE AN EMAIL AND IT JUST MAKES SENSE AND I AM JUST GOT A FEW MONTHS OF MY TIME PLAYING THE SAME GAME IS A VERY OLD GAME BUT 33 YEARS 3 YEARS AGO AND 333RD TIME TO PLAY IT ON MY OWN TASTES BUT ACTUALLY TO TRY AND FIND IT FUN 3 YEARS AGO AND GOT FOR THE NEXT TWO OF MY GUYS IN A WAY POINT WHERE IT IS NOT LITERALLY TOADS

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

fridge corn posted:

DJR9RURBDN DHDK4BFD BUT ZBDNTBTB5BSI AND DID NOT JENNI WE HAD THAT 6 AND IT'S REALLY EASY AND I THINK THE PS5 IS VERY BORING PART TIME TO THINK AND I WAS REALLY GOOD AND IT IS NOT AND IT IS NOT OR SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW BUT IT WAS THE BEST WAY OF KNOWING WHAT IT IS TO GET TO DRIVE AN EMAIL AND IT JUST MAKES SENSE AND I AM JUST GOT A FEW MONTHS OF MY TIME PLAYING THE SAME GAME IS A VERY OLD GAME BUT 33 YEARS 3 YEARS AGO AND 333RD TIME TO PLAY IT ON MY OWN TASTES BUT ACTUALLY TO TRY AND FIND IT FUN 3 YEARS AGO AND GOT FOR THE NEXT TWO OF MY GUYS IN A WAY POINT WHERE IT IS NOT LITERALLY TOADS

can you explain this a different way?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

its_my_birthday posted:

I've been ordering groceries for delivery for like a year, but ever since vons fired their own drivers and switched to only door dash drivers, the delivery has sucked. those dudes never read directions. plus i cant tip on the vons website so i feel like an rear end in a top hat, even though the vons website never makes it clear it's door dash.

god damnit im not ready to go back to stores

edit: link

happy birthday

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

fridge corn posted:

word

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

can you explain this a different way?

no

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

you know your account is old enough to vote in like 12 days

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

happy birthday

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

fridge corn posted:

ah yeah i get it now

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

you know your account is old enough to vote in like 12 days

My account is gonna vote lib dem and I'm not going to be able to look at it in the same way again

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
Grocery Report for March 21.

Belgioioso Provolone Cheese

Results: Fuggedaboudit! This Wisconsin cheese packs a delicious punch and melts deliciously over bread, bread, and other types of bread! Due to my startling calcium deficiency, the 100 slice packs from Costco only last a few hours at the Grumblepuff household, but those cheesy poops last for days and days. They're great for showing off whenever guests come by; they'll love the cheesy flavors and aromas.

International Delights Coffee Creamer- Fruity Pebbles flavor.

Results: If Purgatory has a flavor this is it, because you will regret your decision sip by sip as flashes of your melancholy childhood come back to you! I recommend this flavor for people who wish to really understand that once they hit 30, they will repeat the next decade in a never-ending loop until they get it right. Oh god, please get it right this time. We are all in the loop with you, Elizabeth...

The label design is cute and definitely lets you know that you're gonna yabba dabba do something great today!

Impulse Buy: Magnolia Journal ($8.99. I skipped my kid's allergy medicine this week to buy a copy)

Results: After reading this magazine, I went down the block to where a new house is being built. I took a few small 8x12x2 chunks out of some trusses, replaced it with wood filler, and made some "Love is laughter at Life's Disasters" signs for my new study/garage space. Couldn't afford shiplap, so I stapled some old fence slats to the walls. Tried to make the "spicy summer mint julep", but I only had tabasco, mint leaves, and sugar. Mixed those up with water. It is still refreshing! I look up at my wooden sign that says, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" and just sit down and appreciate the goodness in life.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
It’s a beautiful day and I think I might do some grillin later on.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

where I am from 'grillin' is similar to the act goatse does

So good luck

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Ratjaculation posted:

where I am from 'grillin' is similar to the act goatse does

So good luck

Yeah it’s the same here. You gotta get the sun up there somehow.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Taking suggestions on what I should grill this afternoon

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
A meat of course.

But never look over veggie kabobs. Some mushrooms, bell peppers, onions on a stick can be a great way to compliment the meal.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Sausage

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Grilling got pushed back to tomorrow since we started day drinking and I’m in no shape to go out to the store for meat and charcoal. Tomorrow will be grilled chicken kabobs with sweet onions, peppers and pineapple, kissed with a little teriyaki glaze at the end.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Grilling got pushed back to tomorrow

Is there nothing in this world we can trust anymore???

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Kabob

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

halloumi is top tier grilling food

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Today is my 15 year gooniversary. :balldo:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Tip posted:

Today is my 15 year gooniversary. :balldo:

condolences :smith:

E: oh poo poo i missed my 10 year anniversary!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

sebmojo posted:

condolences :smith:

E: oh poo poo i missed my 10 year anniversary!

My account is almost old enough to drive. :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Grill king prawns imo. Grill em in the shell to keep the flavour in.

E: Jesus Christ I've been here well over ten years. What the gently caress