Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Brawnfire posted:

Can I get these personalized with my burgin' motto?

It's not legal to ask that question because the answer is so immediately obvious. It's jail for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Looks like nutraloaf burgers for a while

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

charliebravo77 posted:

rip ur arteries smashed pimento cheeseburg

wadup pimento cheese buddy

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

charliebravo77 posted:

this is a person with refined and excellent taste

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

charliebravo77 posted:

pimento cheese loving rules.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

angerbeet posted:

Just use a Burger Herder instead

I wanna shove everyone who uses these in a locker.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
Whenever I see little gimmicky objects like that I just presume they're mostly for people with disabilities or motor dysfunctions. My dad has really bad hand tremors from MS and can't really do sandwiches or burgers anymore because they fall apart or just get dropped, so I could see something like this being useful for him.

Death of Rats
Oct 2, 2005

SQUEAK

How Wonderful! posted:

Whenever I see little gimmicky objects like that I just presume they're mostly for people with disabilities or motor dysfunctions. My dad has really bad hand tremors from MS and can't really do sandwiches or burgers anymore because they fall apart or just get dropped, so I could see something like this being useful for him.

This. And if it lets your dad burg again, then more power to him.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I burged on a bacon jam burger with caramelized onions, pickled onions, and bacon, as well as bacon-cheese-caramelized-onion fries on the side, and a chocolate shake.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

charliebravo77 posted:

One of the burger places here used to do pimento cheese burgers (and pimento cheese fries). I kinda stopped going when they stopped.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

IMO cold pimiento cheese is pretty lame and not terribly enjoyable, but warmed/melted pimiento cheese is a top-tier condiment/dip.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

The Midniter posted:

IMO cold pimiento cheese is pretty lame and not terribly enjoyable

:wrong:

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

In my experience cold leftover cheese spread (pimento, cheeseball etc.) are a classic mid-atlantic indulgence. Maybe an acquired taste-- maybe just trashy? Either way I will murder a wad of cold mushed cheese I find in an aunt or cousin's fridge.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Culvered, double butterburg with cheese. Bacon, pickle, mayo.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Hypnolobster posted:

:hai: good choice

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Hypnolobster posted:

Would.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
I was doing some experiments with air fryer french fries (which, eh, it's ok in a pinch but not really a patch on the real thing) which meant, naturally, that I had to burg to accompany it.

Did a fat boy burg in contrast to the smashes I usually go for.

Simple but good!

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
That's a good lookin burg. That is a 10/10 cheese melt and malt vinegar is a pro move.
Also those toasty buns are nice.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
It was funny cooking it, I hadn't turned on both the in stove vent and ceiling fan in forever but using both of them together was enough to put out the burner I was using to toast the buns since it was sitting there on low.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

How Wonderful! posted:

In my experience cold leftover cheese spread (pimento, cheeseball etc.) are a classic mid-atlantic indulgence. Maybe an acquired taste-- maybe just trashy? Either way I will murder a wad of cold mushed cheese I find in an aunt or cousin's fridge.

let me introduce you to wisconsin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_715KYBDYpw

(the cheese spreads are first. decidedly not trashy)

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I need to move to Wisconsin so I can fulfill my dream of eating myself to death with cheeses.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

Two of my friends in grad school were from Wisconsin and they were woefully unimpressed by East Coast cheese culture.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

fizzymercury posted:

I need to move to Wisconsin so I can fulfill my dream of eating myself to death with cheeses.

turns out you're more likely to dui or drink yourself to death first

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I'm so lazy I toast my buns in the toaster on the bagel setting.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

BraveUlysses posted:

turns out you're more likely to dui or drink yourself to death first

Never lived in Wisconsin, but this sounds like a decent enough dice roll.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
Hadn't burged in a while, so put together a spicy bacon double for Sunday lunch.

Potato buns made by monks; double smash brisket and chuck house blend; bacon rashers; raw onion; pickled jalapenos; American cheese and both (toasted) buns slathered with my own Louisiana-style cayenne sauce and a nice aioli.

Fuckin aye.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Don Dongington posted:

Hadn't burged in a while, so put together a spicy bacon double for Sunday lunch.

Potato buns made by monks; double smash brisket and chuck house blend; bacon rashers; raw onion; pickled jalapenos; American cheese and both (toasted) buns slathered with my own Louisiana-style cayenne sauce and a nice aioli.

Fuckin aye.

:drat:

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Don Dongington posted:

Fuckin aye.

New Norcia sells potato buns? Where do I get that without driving out to the monastery?

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
made a very homely burger today. just processed cheese, patty, mustard and bread and butter pickles. was very satisfying

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

A Sometimes Food posted:

New Norcia sells potato buns? Where do I get that without driving out to the monastery?

These are the Il Granino ones, afaik they're also Monkmade?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Don Dongington posted:

These are the Il Granino ones, afaik they're also Monkmade?

Ah fair nuff. I guess I hear monks baking in WA and think New Norcea.

So many school excursions.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Big Willy Style posted:

made a very homely burger today. just processed cheese, patty, mustard and bread and butter pickles. was very satisfying

Hell yeah

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

browsers castle
Dec 27, 2011

What’s on the dogs?

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Mostly the right dog :catstare:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Looks like one with yellow mustard and chilli (which owns btw) and one with honey mustard?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Casu Marzu posted:

Mostly the right dog :catstare:

jelly gravy

Raveen
Jul 18, 2004

How Wonderful! posted:

Two of my friends in grad school were from Wisconsin and they were woefully unimpressed by East Coast cheese culture.

I grew up in Wisconsin, and after moving from there pretty much every order of fried cheese curds I've had has been trash. When ever I go back I just eat fried cheese curds and drink New Belgium. I wish Culvers cheese curds were as good as Wisconsin local ones, their burgs kick rear end but their curds suck.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Gwaihir posted:

Looks like one with yellow mustard and chilli (which owns btw) and one with honey mustard?

That's what normal mustard looks like to me, the yellow mustard I've only ever seen once, when I bought a bottle of French's from the USA shelf at the store. Taste more vinegar than mustard to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

Gwaihir posted:

bingo.