Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I also bought some beers, so cheers to the other thousandaires :cheers: (that's what I'm calling posters in this thread until someone makes a better suggestion)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

on this page we make suggestions for what to call ourselves and discuss beer

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

(or just post)

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i get 4 beers a week and i tend to drink them all by the next week
im fairly certain this doesnt make me an alcoholic but im still pretty sure its not good for my liver

kriek lambics, pretty good

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I bought a six pack of stash panda, a hazy ipa with grapefruit peel and brewed by hop valley, a local brewery

it's pretty good, I bought it because there's another local brewery that makes a beer called ruby that I really love and thought was grapefruit flavored. I just looked it up to compare it to this beer, and apparently it's raspberry flavored :confused:

but it's called ruby, and it's got the coloring reminiscent of the inside of a ruby grapefruit, and it tastes like grapefruit

I even found reviews that note it tastes like grapefruit, but the company insists it's raspberry flavored

feel like I'm going crazy over here

anyways my grapefruit beer reminded me of my raspberry beer. I give them both a thumbs up even though I generally hate any kind of fruit beer.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

got drat, I wanna eat all of these loving sour cream and onion chips

I very responsibly opened the bag and put a single serving into a bowl and then inhaled that bowl and now I'm eyeing that loving bag

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

hbag posted:

i get 4 beers a week and i tend to drink them all by the next week
im fairly certain this doesnt make me an alcoholic but im still pretty sure its not good for my liver

kriek lambics, pretty good

4 beers a week is fine man, your liver is a badass that can power through those and laugh

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

meanwhile im taking advantage of my 18-year-old metabolism while it lasts and obliterating multiple share bags of crisps and tubes of pringles per day

still stick loving thin baybeeeee

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Tip posted:

got drat, I wanna eat all of these loving sour cream and onion chips

I very responsibly opened the bag and put a single serving into a bowl and then inhaled that bowl and now I'm eyeing that loving bag

Just opened up a bag of salt and vinegar chips at 10pm on a Sunday night and watching March Madness :slick:

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
i like sour beer to sip on and i like sierra nevada's wild little thing for regular drinking. my favorite beer on tap at my favorite bar/brewery is aged in an old wine barrel that gets sour from it.

at home i usually pound 40s of olde e though cause i dont got time for that. some times i just wanna drink fast cause the pinch of skoal afterwards while i got the head rush from the 40 is really nice and i dont like to drink and dip at the same time.

if im in public or sitting in my parked car some times drink this bonde bomber cause the can looks like an energy drink or something. most people wouldn't assume beer if they're not real close to the can. i keep a 4 pack underneath a flannel shirt in my passenger seat lol

its_my_birthday fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Mar 22, 2021

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
My in laws keep buying me boxes of San miguel so ive been drinking that even tho it's winter ffs

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I went to the grocery store today and they were selling knockoff jengas at the registers

is nothing sacred?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

tumbling tower game fun party game

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ring
toss
wood game

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

would game. .... if I wasn't stuck at work!!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I might play Divinity 2 again later.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

I might play Divinity 2 again later.

I completely forgot where I was in that game and now I'm afraid to go back to it

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

My partner is away with work so no splitscreen

Play with ratty

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

but buy me ps+ subscription first please

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Ratjaculation posted:

My partner is away with work so no splitscreen

Play with ratty

How the heck are we supposed to play a split screen version on knockoff jenga? Use your head, man.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

theres probably an ad riddled in app purchase scammy app that lets us play a physical game digitally with all the actual fun elements removed from the comfort of our toilets

I'll see you on it

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

So in my playthrough of Divinity 2 I've done what I always do in these customise your party crpg games where I've modeled my dudes off the characters from FF4. So I made a custom main char human named Cecil who's a sword and board fighter (bouncing shield owns) with hydrosophist healing spells, I've recruited The Red Prince as "Kain" whose mainly a spear using Polymorph with a smattering of Warfare and Scoundel abilities. My most op char is my Lohse who I've specced as "Rydia" so max rank in Conjuring with some ice and earth magic thrown in and finally I've got Sebille as "Rosa", a Huntsman/Hydrosophist with a few buffs from other schools like haste and fortify. Unfortunately i couldn't make a 5th character which would have been an Ifan-based scoundrel "Edge" obviously.

Playing on easy difficulty which is still a bit of a challenge cuz my party is hella unoptimised but a pretty fun game nonetheless if a little clunky on playstation

Might start playing it again when Lady Corn goes on her late shifts cuz my save is much farther ahead than our coop playthrough

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Do it

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

me wife

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
so i took edibles before d&d last night and ended up taking a nap that lasted All Night, and never ate dinner :ohdear:

time to order up some biscuits and gravy !!!!!

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
You can clearly separate the world into two types of people: people who like biscuits and gravy and idiots.

Sawmill, right?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Grumblepuff posted:

You can clearly separate the world into two types of people: people who like biscuits and gravy and idiots.

Sawmill, right?

sausage gravy. i guess some people would call that sawmill still but sawmill makes me think of sausage-free which is not as good

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
shaowsidge

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

biscuits are awesome but white gravy is bad

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

biscuits are awesome but white gravy is bad

Gravy talk! Which house of gravy do you represent? And why is white gravy bad?

https://www.myrecipes.com/extracrispy/kinds-of-gravy

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

hbag posted:

me wife

*Tips hat to man of culture*

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Cross-posting :slick:

https://i.imgur.com/WG4awKf.mp4

sound

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hbag posted:

me wife

Fresh Sheath. :hmmyes:

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

my probe ended 2 hours early i dunno what i did
YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE, COPPA!

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Unrealistic boob physics, 3/5

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Anyone want to share their pet peeves? I know that is kind of negative-Nancy, and themes are kinda out, but posting has to happen.

Mine is people not using their turn signals when driving. I wasted at least 30 seconds today; not knowing if someone was going to turn or not. Nice $50,000 brand new car you have idiot. Too bad the turn signals don't work.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

That's the oldest pet peeve in the book! Get some better material!!!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

my biggest pet peeve is just people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Internetjack posted:

Anyone want to share their pet peeves? I know that is kind of negative-Nancy, and themes are kinda out, but posting has to happen.

Mine is people not using their turn signals when driving. I wasted at least 30 seconds today; not knowing if someone was going to turn or not. Nice $50,000 brand new car you have idiot. Too bad the turn signals don't work.

Seconding this.

Also, why can't they make anime figures that people (me) actually want?!

Why do I have to wait years and years for a Merlin from Seven Deadly Sins figure, while Slurpy Buttkins from Obscure Anime about Eating Beans gets a limited edition and regular edition figure?!