Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

El_Elegante posted:

Thank you for the thoughtful words, but Eliot Rodger never posted on this forum

just on the mod forum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

One More Fat Nerd posted:

If you waved a magic wand and made them all notably tall and handsome many (not all) of them probably wouldnt be "incels" anymore, because women would actively seek them out.

lol no they wouldn't

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

StratGoatCom posted:

Larry Parish and co should be unbanned and given gift certs on the house.

they should. they won't, though

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

One More Fat Nerd posted:

If you waved a magic wand and made them all notably tall and handsome many (not all) of them probably wouldnt be "incels" anymore, because women would actively seek them out. I doubt most are committed enough to hating staceys to reject an open offer of interest from an attractive woman. The relationships wouldn't last and they'd still be miserable fucks, because they'd still just be some other variety of toxic entitled rear end in a top hat dude.

there was literally an incel who would match with women on tinder & set up a date with them, then show up while filming with his phone and angrily berate them for being cockteases or whatever the gently caress

literally getting dates was somehow proof that nobody would gently caress him. it was extremely strange

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
thanks for putting sleeveless down, he was a real piece of poo poo in the estranged parents thread and a massive creep to boot

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Carthag Tuek posted:

there was literally an incel who would match with women on tinder & set up a date with them, then show up with filming with their pone and angrily berate them for being cockteases or whatever the gently caress

literally getting dates was somehow proof that nobody would gently caress him. it was extremely strange

I wonder how many women were like "I was planning on loving that dude, what the gently caress is his issue?"

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I don't think you're an incel at that point, that's like the most effort I've heard of someone going through to not get laid.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

I don't think you're an incel at that point, that's like the most effort I've heard of someone going through to not get laid.

Blew right past volcel and hit tryhardcel.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

post your favorite cel speedrun tips and tricks

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
I mean yeah there's definitely overlap with 'mentally ill'. How much is down to how 'generous' you want to be. But some of them are obviously stuck in a very warped sense of reality to the point where they can't interact with anyone and its just most noticeable because they've attached themselves to the incel community, possibly because its at least some form of contact that they can comprehend being as its just shouting at the void on a message board.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Isn't getting a girl how you go from
Semiperfect cel to perfect cel?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Tunicate posted:

Isn't getting a girl how you go from
Semiperfect cel to perfect cel?
Yeah it involves eating her and, well, I'm not surprised a bunch of internet weird have issues with that :agesilaus:

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

The worst one I've ever known was tall and buff. He successfully gameified working out with the help of r/fitness.

I had a really similar roommate, real stealth-weirdo. He gameified his health and diet, got into alternative fitness stuff like bootcamps, obstacle courses and urban climbing. Dressed well, usually in all black but expensive techwear stuff that was popular at the time. Well traveled guy who could shoot the poo poo and was fine in conversation with the girls at work.

Then he started getting too into these weird communities called like r/ 3ECH and r/ JBA. He'd constantly set up dates with girls just to ghost them, bragging about being a tinder double agent. Final straw was him setting up cameras in our apartment to film himself sneaking out on girls he brought over, I was livid and called the landlord. loving splintercels.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

some plague rats posted:

More like oldpostless, because you both should

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

More like oldsandwichless

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

I had a really similar roommate, real stealth-weirdo. He gameified his health and diet, got into alternative fitness stuff like bootcamps, obstacle courses and urban climbing. Dressed well, usually in all black but expensive techwear stuff that was popular at the time. Well traveled guy who could shoot the poo poo and was fine in conversation with the girls at work.

Then he started getting too into these weird communities called like r/ 3ECH and r/ JBA. He'd constantly set up dates with girls just to ghost them, bragging about being a tinder double agent. Final straw was him setting up cameras in our apartment to film himself sneaking out on girls he brought over, I was livid and called the landlord. loving splintercels.

oh my goodness :lmao:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

goldmine

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

loving splintercels.

lmao. well done.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

:five:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

I sighed out loud at this one

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

:perfect:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

lmao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

god drat it :allears:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

hahahahah

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

rofl

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

goldmine, new thread

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

:vince:

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Inceldom has way more to do with toxic personality than physical attractiveness.

The worst one I’ve ever known was tall and buff. He successfully gameified working out with the help of r/fitness. Anyone can get fit it doesn’t make you not a boring shitlord, so he just got more women swiping right on him before realizing he was a creep and backing the gently caress away.

(also he was my roommate)

One of the big incel pushing for awhile before the reddits got banned wholesale was a guy who was insanely fit and decent. Horrible personality and lovely attitude. Proceeded to get really into penile mutilation as a release which was even more hosed up to say it was his dick at fault. Seeing him put nails in his dick was uh :stare:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Just something to watch. On a whim.

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

lmao

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

UCS Hellmaker posted:

One of the big incel pushing for awhile before the reddits got banned wholesale was a guy who was insanely fit and decent. Horrible personality and lovely attitude. Proceeded to get really into penile mutilation as a release which was even more hosed up to say it was his dick at fault. Seeing him put nails in his dick was uh :stare:

Clear your playlist

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

friend...

thank you

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Bravo, you bastard.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Brilliant

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Wishing I had played splinter cell right now

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

This is just me not doing it, sorry, no excuse. I'll get on it.

Athanatos posted:

I reminded Jeff today

Athanatos posted:

Athanatos posted:

I reminded Jeff today

So I mostly just lurk in QCS to see what kind of insane things people are going to argue about but I saw a new post in the permaban Lowtax thread and who knew it was so hard to press a button or three :shrug:

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Part of me wonders if lowtax has like user id 1 and its hardcoded into the forums somewhere, but I feel like he'd have said so.

Maybe Jeff is a goldbelly stockholder.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I just noticed the new thread subtitle and :kiss:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Can't quote it because the thread is locked, but per astral the holdup is custom code to let the contest winner perma someone without modding them, which was put off until after astral was put on the payroll (which I guess has happened).