Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

thought you weren’t supposed to take anything (since it could affect/minimize antibody creation and poo poo?).

No stuff beforehand

Afters ok because your immune system is already in "get those assholes!!!" mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

titty_baby_ posted:

Have y ever looked into growing? Its not hard from what I've read nd u can legally buy the spores

It's #3 on my priorities list in looking for my next living arrangements lol I've read that too :goofy:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/FUhdI2O.mp4

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

listen I post here so you can safely ignore me (but probably should look into it too)

well it’s too late now.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

wee the people

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

i ordered my steak trunp and it came like this help what do I do?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Mustached Demon posted:

No stuff beforehand

Afters ok because your immune system is already in "get those assholes!!!" mode

Iirc this is correct with the exception of booze becausd actual medicine will just be reducing yr symptoms while alcohol will always inhibit yr immune response a bit which is bad when yr trying to generate anti spike protein stuff ???

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bearjew posted:

googling how to vape

you put your vape lung in u put ur fape lung out, you do the smcorky borky and that'sd what it'sd all amout

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Yu just need like...a plastic tub, the substrate, and uhh i think u inoculate the substrate with spores and just check the thing daily to keep the humidity up. Whole thing costs like $50. Only way to gently caress up is if it gets moldy (dont know how often that happens). U can fit the whole set up under ur bed or in a closet.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

titty_baby_ posted:

Yu just need like...a plastic tub, the substrate, and uhh i think u inoculate the substrate with spores and just check the thing daily to keep the humidity up. Whole thing costs like $50. Only way to gently caress up is if it gets moldy (dont know how often that happens). U can fit the whole set up under ur bed or in a closet.

a friend of mine grew it on the wire rack above his laundry machines. it was both easy and fruitful once they got growing. inoculating the spores in sterile jars was the only tricky bit

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

UFOTacoMan posted:

you put your vape lung in u put ur fape lung out, you do the smcorky borky and that'sd what it'sd all amout

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Getting my Biden bux on the 24th. Thank you president Trumpf!

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Flat gently caress fridays you fuckin losers

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda

cumshitter posted:

im not old you pezzo di merde!!!

Obviously not, old people use proper punctuation.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I would totally microdose every day if I could get my hands on a steady supply of shrooms.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Red Baron posted:

i ordered my steak trunp and it came like this help what do I do?

lots and lots of ketchup

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvY6YQH9kE4

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Snapchat filters work on cats

now run it through the CSPAM thunk app

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Harton posted:

I would totally microdose every day if I could get my hands on a steady supply of shrooms.

Meh, I mean if your battling some mental health issues. I would just get fuckin wasted on shrooms everyday if I had a steady supply... although for any shroomers out there, u need some time off between trips or you just get all sweaty and poo poo.... milage may vary cause I also drink while trippen

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Harton posted:

plinkey here's a pitch, we expand the cspam public service to send entheogens to goons in need. I think we all have read enough Hartonposts to know that a microdose of mushrooms is a good idea :hmbol:

im joking

Plinkey I'll keep track of shroomfund we'll be like MAPS and be doing a praxis

these are jokes

👉👈

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1374014314739347459

if he does run in 2024 his primary campaign is gonna be that dril tweet about cranking the giant racism dial and looking at the crowd for approval

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Wiener-rama is a dog breed?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Washington actually made and sold whiskey

Well it was a black man that did the actual work of course,

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

CaptainBeefart posted:

Yeah and you'll never believe where you can find them!

https://twitter.com/BenWentSkiing/status/1372067627485392898

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

CaptainBeefart posted:

No one can accuse Jose Canseco of perfect spelling.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Also reselling Two Buck Chuck for a $20 markup is just good business

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

You and drygoods are at the
hospital because you are getting a heart
transplant. "I'm so nervous." you say.
"Don't be. You're gonna pull through
this, I know that for a fact." You kiss him
and go into operation. You come out
successful and run out to tell drygoods but
he's not there. You find a little stuff
bear with a card. "Hey
babe. Sorry I couldn't be there for you
after the operation. But, I will always be
in your heart. Forever. - drygoods" You ask
one of the nurses "Where's the boy I was
with before my operation?" The nurse
replies, "Didn't they tell you who the
donor was?" </3

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH0kO5qcPf8

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lol microdosing the oppo of getting blasted, just taking the lowest amount u can while still feeling a little different. I took 3 small doses hours apart from each other yesterday and actually had a pretty nice day and felt a little more upbeat. And then couldn't sleep and felt horrible but thats due to ball pain.

Theres a lot of people who frequent psychedelics around here and I generally find them kind of annoying and burnt tbh

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Yeah and you'll never believe where you can find them!

https://twitter.com/BenWentSkiing/status/1372067627485392898

lol

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

ram dass in hell posted:

plinkey here's a pitch, we expand the cspam public service to send entheogens to goons in need. I think we all have read enough Hartonposts to know that a microdose of mushrooms is a good idea :hmbol:

im joking

Plinkey I'll keep track of shroomfund we'll be like MAPS and be doing a praxis

these are jokes

👉👈

I will take the shrooms

in mooncraft

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

703 posted:

it's shockingly easy and a lot quicker than growing weed. You can buy shrooms from all the weed-grey-market vendors as well

yeah just stick em in a closet and water every week or so ive done it its really easy

i hosed it up by adding more material that wasnt sterilized properly and killed my culture but it probably woulve produced at least one more harvest but it was shrinking a lot u just gotta make sure to harvest before the caps expand and spores come out but u can harvest the spores really getting properly sterilized material is the hardest part after u use the stuff they send u

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I am in the market to purchase a WeiMariner who can sing TikTok sea shanties for my social media cred. Please email me for details of how little I'm willing to pay.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Bilirubin posted:

now run it through the CSPAM thunk app

I'm still sad it no longer exists :negative:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

looks like a big producer at fox business died with corona, not of it

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

titty_baby_ posted:

Lol microdosing the oppo of getting blasted, just taking the lowest amount u can while still feeling a little different. I took 3 small doses hours apart from each other yesterday and actually had a pretty nice day and felt a little more upbeat. And then couldn't sleep and felt horrible but thats due to ball pain.

Theres a lot of people who frequent psychedelics around here and I generally find them kind of annoying and burnt tbh

Yeah yeah, I know the diff. I'm glad you can find some joy in a fungi. I like to get wrecked on them every 6 months or so cause it grounds me....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Let me share an ideal shroom experience: a friend and I shroomed in the basement at a lower dose, smoked a bunch of weed, and found a hilarious Indonesian meme page. It had the LGBT= Luigi Got Big Tiddies pic and we laughed about it for way too long, then walked around, got beer, and got drunk on the roof. No introspection, no grateful dead stuff, just doing poo poo ud do if u were in middle school (sans drugs)