Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

children are more likely to succeed at a task than a stoner, probably.

Yeah thats what i'm getting at. They should pull a switcheroo on the names and uses or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Last night I spaced out and just kept puffin till I felt something which was a mistake because you can get a lot of puffs in during a several minute time span.

I stayed chill but it was very much like driving a 23 year old Crown Vic up a one lane gravel road on the side of a mountain in the Shenandoah Valley on dry rotted tires at midnight in the middle of a heavy rainstorm in the pitch blackness with no guard rail to save you in the middle of hairpin turns and it's real scary but also kinda fun in an absurd we're gonna die kinda way

It was like that minus the stop at the peak for emergency we're gonna die so we should have sex one last time

Basically I won't be doing either again anytime soon and that's ok

Gramps

Achtane posted:

Last night I spaced out and just kept puffin till I felt something which was a mistake because you can get a lot of puffs in during a several minute time span.

I stayed chill but it was very much like driving a 23 year old Crown Vic up a one lane gravel road on the side of a mountain in the Shenandoah Valley on dry rotted tires at midnight in the middle of a heavy rainstorm in the pitch blackness with no guard rail to save you in the middle of hairpin turns and it's real scary but also kinda fun in an absurd we're gonna die kinda way

It was like that minus the stop at the peak for emergency we're gonna die so we should have sex one last time

Basically I won't be doing either again anytime soon and that's ok

i hate weed freakouts more than anything on this earth, but I love gettin high. the eternal struggle will continue ad nauseam I am sure.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i was on the edge of my seat this whole video. what's gonna happen - is he going to cough into the bong, is he going to drop it and break it.... no.

just a man, smoking a weed and really feeling it. wholesome.

i need to read some science about how long a tolerance break needs to be, or more specifically, how short they can be. i find myself a lil too speedy without the occasional weed and even though i'm accomplishing things it's a bit scattered.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

CatBlack

hello world
i wish i got more of a mental high. the 500 mgs of thc mainly hit me in the bones (which still feels really good but i wanna get stupid)

Gramps

CatBlack posted:

i wish i got more of a mental high. the 500 mgs of thc mainly hit me in the bones (which still feels really good but i wanna get stupid)

when I lived in CO I used to get Bruce Banner from time to time and that poo poo is WILD.

Vei

Achtane posted:

trip report by m night

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

just bought these gummies. what's the deal with delta-8 byob

:confused:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Gramps

prepuce repurposed posted:

just bought these gummies. what's the deal with delta-8 byob

:confused:

I been vapin' D8 for the last couple months. It's good. A little more mellow and less anxiety than regular ol trees. You definitely CAN overdo it (as I have a couple times) but usually its very chill and I would recommend. I definitely feel less impaired on D8 than I would on an equivalent amount of trees

Areola Grande

thanks gramps. I ate one about an hour ago and I'd have 2 agree. this feels like something I could do at work... If I had a job that is :lumpen:

Queen-Of-Hearts

Comrades, the hour of Horking the Weed Vapors is upon us.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

indica? in-da-mouth lol

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Ayyyyy

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i have enetered the "chill" zone

thanks Manifisto!

Heather Papps

hello friend

lmaooo

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Evan Jellicle

zooted on tincture, thinkin about goblins

Thank you CoG for this crisp winter sig!

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

my ice bong with glow in the dark mushroom houses has come through for me yet again, postin from the got drat smurf village rn my friends and dudes

Gramps

That one last beep was a bridge too far trying to get back to chillville

Queen-Of-Hearts

Black Diamonds trip report: is good. is no Wedding Cake, but is good.

It has that perfect "weed smoke in the back of your throat" taste, exactly like the first time you smoked pot at a concert when you were 14.

Queen-Of-Hearts fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Mar 27, 2021

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Black Diamonds trip report: is good. is no Wedding Cake, but is good.

It has that perfect "weed smoke in the back of your throat" taste, exactly like the first time you smoked pot at a concert when you were 14.

how's wedding cake? I think there are vape carts on sale nearby

Queen-Of-Hearts

Wedding Cake is The One True We'd

Queen-Of-Hearts

But, sip, don't chug. Or do what you want, i'm not your mom.

CatBlack

hello world
Bought some random edibles without really reading much and I ended up with Mango / Jalapeno flavored gummies. I should learn to read in the future.

Twitch

by Fluffdaddy
vaping a bunch of sour chemdawg, trying to find the perfect youtube video

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Vei
yall know that "behind the eyes" feeling of when you're like, incredibaked ... i'm ASSUMING it's mostly a tolerance thing, but i will not give up the hunt on a strain that produces that effect more strongly :colbert: it's my favorite we'd feeling...

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Vei posted:

yall know that "behind the eyes" feeling of when you're like, incredibaked ... i'm ASSUMING it's mostly a tolerance thing, but i will not give up the hunt on a strain that produces that effect more strongly :colbert: it's my favorite we'd feeling...

careful not to hotbox the pequod there, captain ahab, your men need to sail the ship

Escape From Noise

CatBlack posted:

Bought some random edibles without really reading much and I ended up with Mango / Jalapeno flavored gummies. I should learn to read in the future.

My dad would love those

Stoner Sloth

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

But, sip, don't chug. Or do what you want, i'm not your mom.

lol

vaping some strawberry diesel that has been really well grown by a friend

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

Edit: wrong thread!

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
It took me an hour to eat this chicken bacon ranch pizza

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Achtane posted:

It took me an hour to eat this chicken bacon ranch pizza

But you did it :peanut:

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

TVsVeryOwn posted:

But you did it :peanut:

I couldn'ta done it without your support,bro.

I was eating ice cream in bed last night like a fatass and some started dripping down my arm, so my wife reached over the edge of the bed with her legs, picked up some underwear off the floor with her foot,and dabbed it off for me.

That's teamwork.

Queen-Of-Hearts

Yesterday was a gorgeous first day of warm weather and sitting under a sun hat for 7 hours reading a book, catching sunburn, and conversing with a friendly strain called SBS (sour banana sherbet.)

Areola Grande

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Yesterday was a gorgeous first day of warm weather and sitting under a sun hat for 7 hours reading a book, catching sunburn, and conversing with a friendly strain called SBS (sour banana sherbet.)

after reading this post earlier I scarfed a delta-8 cbd gummy and a weed cookie then vaped some Gelato and sat around in the sun outside. I can barely keep my eyes open. took me 10 minutes 2 type this post

:hfive:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Gramps

prepuce repurposed posted:

after reading this post earlier I scarfed a delta-8 cbd gummy and a weed cookie then vaped some Gelato and sat around in the sun outside. I can barely keep my eyes open. took me 10 minutes 2 type this post

:hfive:

oooh I haven't had the chance to mix d8 and d9 and cbd i bet you can curate a nice custom high for yourself

Queen-Of-Hearts

Imagining Pre, spinning knobs and mashing buttons on a bunch of 1960s nasa equipments, calling out numbers, generating beeps and errant boops, until the Perfect High has been formulated.

The computer spits out a little fortune cookie paper, it reads: User is now Too High To Post in BYOB. Have a nice day.
The paper is delivered to this thread by a white dove with cashed eyes.

Evan Jellicle

Thank you CoG for this crisp winter sig!

Stoner Sloth

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Imagining Pre, spinning knobs and mashing buttons on a bunch of 1960s nasa equipments, calling out numbers, generating beeps and errant boops, until the Perfect High has been formulated.

The computer spits out a little fortune cookie paper, it reads: User is now Too High To Post in BYOB. Have a nice day.
The paper is delivered to this thread by a white dove with cashed eyes.

we choose to go to the moon, not because it's easy but because we are high

:hellyeah:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

vape update (upvape): I got durban and hardcore og, and they are both v strong. right now I'm working hard to keep myself from floating up off my bed. the windows being closed is actually a big relief because that means I can't float outside by accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

sk posted:

vape update (upvape): I got durban and hardcore og, and they are both v strong. right now I'm working hard to keep myself from floating up off my bed. the windows being closed is actually a big relief because that means I can't float outside by accident

I'm having a similar journey on some Watermelon Zkittlez. put on ur heaviest pair of jncos w/ a big ol wallet chain so u don't float away :pseudo: