Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Sorry, Seb saying something that could be considered maybe an indication of guilt that probably took about thirty seconds of screen time totally does make this season must watch tv, please forgive me Netflix defenders I am wrong. DTS FTW i say, and have always said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

I'm sticking with Goons are terrible at watching TV.

Theophany posted:

the tviv sucks loving rear end more than this thread

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

This tv show makes F1 look like a circus full of unlikable clowns bitching and sniping at each other over who's car went in a circle the quickest!

I can't wait for the REAL season to start.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
kramering to say seb vettel loving sucks

#essereFerrari

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
hell, gotta agree with that one, op

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

seb not being broken by redbull but being absolutely ruined by ferrari is pretty cool

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

seb not being broken by redbull but being absolutely ruined by ferrari is pretty cool

Ricciardo destroyed Seb

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Zeta Acosta posted:

kramering to say seb vettel loving sucks

#essereFerrari

wow, just....wow can we stop with the gaslighting please

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
ive got one paragraph into the op and i'm struggling to give a poo poo and i'm just watching best motoring videos on youtube instead

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

track day bro! posted:

ive got one paragraph into the op and i'm struggling to give a poo poo and i'm just watching best motoring videos on youtube instead

Post the best motoring vids on YouTube

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDSdWlanyOI

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

track day bro! posted:

Hell yes. The only good car show.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
people are fan subbing some of them on the official channel now but even then most of them are watchable without

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I joined their membership so I get to see all the new videos when they get released.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
If you pay them on youtube? I'd do that if they subbed the new eps as they came out

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/mar/24/f1-asked-to-hold-inquiry-into-alleged-human-rights-abuses-in-bahrain

Lol at the FIA making out that they care a great deal about human rights issues as they prepare to race in SAUDI loving ARABIA.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Payndz posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/mar/24/f1-asked-to-hold-inquiry-into-alleged-human-rights-abuses-in-bahrain

Lol at the FIA making out that they care a great deal about human rights issues as they prepare to race in SAUDI loving ARABIA.

Lol

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Payndz posted:

wow this really makes me lol, thanks op

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
with posts like that, nobiody will be able to stop lolling

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
constantly lolling

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

track day bro! posted:

constantly lolling
Ooh, I'm as burned as Grosjean's left hand.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Don't see how this thread is allowed to give a poo poo about Saudi human rights abuses while it conveniently turns its head at a freaking Williams Engineer posting here

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

track day bro! posted:

wow this really makes me lol, thanks op

track day bro! posted:

with posts like that, nobiody will be able to stop lolling

track day bro! posted:

constantly lolling

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

If F1 got rid of the human rights violating countries / circuits, there would be like 8 races on the schedule.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

There wouldn’t be any races

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

Payndz posted:

not to mention the UNITED loving KINGDOM and UNITED STATES OF loving AMERICA

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
This is the sport than had an Apartheid GP until 1985.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
like sure the saudis massacred a journalist but their main issue was they literally massacred them instead of going by the Big Boy Book of Politeness or whatever

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I will consider these points while I watch the race this weekend eating hot wings

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
It’s a new street circuit so presumably F1 fans will go “this is terrible someone should do something about this” and grab a beer, as per-usual.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
im glad lewis hamilton ended the second racism. hopefuly this year we end the 3rd racism

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Zeta Acosta posted:

im glad lewis hamilton ended the second racism. hopefuly this year we end the 3rd racism
Nah, didn't you read the article? He couldn't end it because he had covid that week.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

track day bro! posted:

please add it to the op, grazie

Only registered members can see post attachments!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Zeta Acosta posted:

please add it to the op, grazie

this is a very epic picture thank you

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Those lads of Scuderia Ferarri seem pretty loving inclusive and diverse to me

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Vando posted:

not to mention the UNITED loving KINGDOM and UNITED STATES OF loving AMERICA

Yes because those countries clearly are as bad as the third world theocracies chopping people’s hands off for stealing lmao

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
now if only we could bring back grid girls everyone would be happy

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Britain is a third world theocracy. We don't chop peoples' hands off, but if you polled on whether we should it'd probably be a 52-48 split.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Zeta Acosta posted:

Those lads of Scuderia Ferarri seem pretty loving inclusive and diverse to me

I'm glad women are given the same opportunity as men to design and build poo poo cars for a poo poo team