Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
I don't mind Fujita, as he is more capable in the ring than Mutoh. I can think of worse wrestlers for Kenoh to drop the belt to. This also frees him up for a) a GHC Heavyweight title challenge or b) a Kongoh takeover angle (possible but unlikely). From a meta booking standpoint, though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/RossWBermanIV/status/1373574870123024384?s=19

gently caress it why not, let's just go full weird with puro now

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Benne posted:

https://twitter.com/RossWBermanIV/status/1373574870123024384?s=19

gently caress it why not, let's just go full weird with puro now

I'm going through the Triple Crown title lineage now & that would possibly be the worst champion in the title's 32 year history. The other main contender is probably Ryota Hama, who at least had just a 42 day reign with no successful defences

What I'm saying is no thank you.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Well it looks like the correct result happened for the Triple Crown, so that's good. I might give it or DG a sub, idk.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Lily Catts posted:

Well it looks like the correct result happened for the Triple Crown, so that's good. I might give it or DG a sub, idk.

TBH, April is a good time to start subbing to AJPW.tv, if only because it's Champion Carnival month. 9 shows across the month, starting on the 9th, plus the last night in May.

Night 1 looks like it should be great, Suwama vs Kohei Sato, Zeus vs Kento Miyahara, Yuma Aoyagi vs Shinjiro Otani, Shuji Ishikawa vs Koji Doi, Jake Lee vs Shotaro Ashino. Probably looking forward to Lee vs Ashino the most, but Kento & Zeus have great chemistry & Aoyagi vs Ohtani should be super interesting, & Suwama & Sato put on a 3.75* match imo last month. Perhaps I'm naive but I think the years CC should make up for last years wet fart of a tournament.

On top of that you can catch up on some of the other important matches AJPW have had this year. (Which I can list if you're interested) Meanwhile April for Dragon Gate is a quieter month: this month has Memorial Gate on the 27th but April has 5 shows on the DG Network, the monthly Korakuen & KBS Hall show, a double header in Fukuoka (afternoon & evening shows Japan time) & a Homecoming show for Masato Yoshino which is probably his last show there before retirement. Probably the big stuff will be setting up the big Dead or Alive show on May 5th, always one of the highlights of the DG year.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Lily Catts posted:

DG is still in their quieter part of the year. They don’t do New Years stuff and only really “start” in March with Champion Gate. With the timing of everything, I’d advise people who want to sub for the first time to wait until April 1: You’re going to get charged now and at the first of the month because that’s how they operate their services, and the bigger shows that have happened this year should still be up in English so you catch up (they are never really clear about their VOD to archive process with the English shows. Japanese commentary and the smaller shows get pulled after seven days because of tv obligations but that doesn’t apply to English).

DG really picks up after Memorial Gate on the 27th. They have all of those shows mentioned before in April, but they will have upwards of nine live shows in May, and the first big event of the year in the same week as three or four other televised shows (and they’ll start their big tournament then).

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
What the hell is going on :psyduck:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Looking forward to the beginning of Kazma’s CIMA reign at Memorial Gate to continue the trend of baffling booking decisions in Japan.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

It's called Pro Wrestling Noah because the average age of the champions is 950.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

Lamuella posted:

It's called Pro Wrestling Noah because the average age of the champions is 950.
Tempted to close the thread here, but that would not be in keeping with the puro tradition of dragging things out in a tired and sad manner,.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Okay so I watched that title match between Shun Skywalker and Kaito Ishida and I am now a fan. Flying Man vs Kicking Man is always a great matchup and that apron bump by Shun looked sick. They both have extremely good entrance music as well (what's the title of Shun's? It's a bop!). I'll keep watching more.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Lily Catts posted:

Okay so I watched that title match between Shun Skywalker and Kaito Ishida and I am now a fan. Flying Man vs Kicking Man is always a great matchup and that apron bump by Shun looked sick. They both have extremely good entrance music as well (what's the title of Shun's? It's a bop!). I'll keep watching more.

It's called Fly Over The Sky by Toyokazu Ogata. It doesn't seem to be on Youtube as far as I can find?

...You can buy it on vinyl though: https://www.gaora.co.jp/dragongate/record/vinyl/002.html

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/ddtpro/status/1374377311710056448

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Danger / Pleasure Tour '96

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Having finished the latest All Japan show, I just want to say that Yoshitatsu is not someone who needs to kick out of backdrop drivers.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Chris please I don't want to have to get up at 8am on a Sunday to watch wrestling. Stop catering to the traitorous Yanks

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

SG Bamboo posted:

Chris please I don't want to have to get up at 8am on a Sunday to watch wrestling. Stop catering to the traitorous Yanks

*laughs in Greenwich mean Time*

my, how the turntables

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1374586154096369666?s=20

Starting just now

Opening match is a 6 man with Junta Miyawaki, Kinya Okada & Yasutaka Yano vs Keigo Nakamura, Toi Kojima & Yuki Iino which should be fun.

Iino just made Miyawaki jump out of his skin which was quite funny.

Konosuke Takeshita & Yuki Ueno vs Kaito Kiyomiya & Yoshiki Inamura which honestly could steal the show.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Mar 24, 2021

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Three supremely talented wrestlers and also Inamura is going to slap

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

Three supremely talented wrestlers and also Inamura is going to slap

I will not stand for this slander of my beefy boy

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

forkboy84 posted:

I will not stand for this slander of my beefy boy

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I've wanted to sub to DG Network for a while because I missed a couple years of it after my old source dried up, but the UI looks pretty terrible. Is there a way to just figure out what I missed and catch up in chronological order? Or would I have to search for every event I want to see individually?

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.
Unfortunately it's the latter if your couple of years is anytime before 2019. You might have to enter the event's name in Japanese to find it. The 2020 stuff is slightly easier.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It would be a mix of both; I think one of the last things I saw when I had the chance to regularly follow it was VerserK changing to ANTIAS. That would've been about early 2018 or so, and then I could only find sporadic PPVs. Then IHeartDG went down at some point during that time, and that made it more difficult to follow.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

All the big shows except Final Gates (Dead or Alive, Kobe World, Dangerous Gate, and Gate of Destiny) should be up going back to at least 2013.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

I've wanted to sub to DG Network for a while because I missed a couple years of it after my old source dried up, but the UI looks pretty terrible. Is there a way to just figure out what I missed and catch up in chronological order? Or would I have to search for every event I want to see individually?

First, you are right, the site is kind of the opposite of user friendly unfortunately. ANTIAS formed on the first day show of 2018 so it depends how thorough you want to be: You could go here & scroll down to the 2018 section of Infinity & just start watching but that would probably be more DG than you would want to watch. Probably the first show of 2018 that's a must watch is the 7th Feb Korakuen show which has a Mochizuki vs Kzy Dream Gate match & a 3vs3vs3 match with ANTIAS, Maximum & Tribe Vanguard.

But that page is only for Infinity, to watch the biggest shows you need to use this link

Nothing is simple.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

I think every one of these services has its eccentricities that makes it an adventure to use. My current peeve with Wrestle Universe is the fact that they upload their smaller shows as individual matches rather than as full videos, and don't seem to have an easy "autoplay next" option.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Lamuella posted:

and don't seem to have an easy "autoplay next" option.
Oh yeah, it's absolutely aggravating. It even autoloads the video, but doesn't autoplay. :negative:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

forkboy84 posted:

but that would probably be more DG than you would want to watch.
No such thing. :v:

Thanks for the tips! I'll probably sub on the 1st so I don't get billed twice, and work my way through the stuff I missed.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

27/3/2021, Saturday

10am JST/12pm AEDT/1am GMT/8pm EST/5pm PST

Gatoh Move ChocoPro 100 Day 1
Ichigaya Chocolate Square, Tokyo
Asia Dream Tag Titles: Best Bros (Baliyan Akki & Mei Suruga)(c) vs Emi Sakura & Minoru Fujita
Sayaka Obihiro & Sayaka vs Choun Shiryu & Sayuri
Chie Koishikawa & Hagane Shinno vs CHANGO & PSYCHO
Chris Brookes & Lulupencil vs Antonio Honda & Tokiko Kirihara
Pure-J Openweight Title: Kaori Yoneyama(c) vs Yuna Mizumori
Live on Youtube

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEDT/2:30am GMT/9:30pm EST/6:30pm PST

Ice Ribbon March 2021
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Banny Oikawa, Maika Ozaki, Rina Yamashita & Yuki Mashiro vs Saori Anou, Satsuki Totoro, Tsukushi Haruka & Yappy
Triangle Ribbon Title: Chairman Ram(c) vs Ibuki Hoshi vs Matsuya Uno
Akane Fujita, Miku Aono & Risa Sera vs Cherry, Tae Honma & Thekla
Suzu Suzuki vs Takashi Sasaki
Hamuko Hoshi & Mochi Miyagi vs Hiragi Kurumi & Hiroyo Matsumoto
ICEx ∞ Title: Tsukasa Fujimoto(c) vs Maya Yukihi
Live on NicoNico, airs on SamuraiTV 6th April

12pm JST/2pm AEDT/3am GMT/10pm EST/7pm PST

Tokyo Joshi Pro Spring Tour '21 ~The Bullet~
Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
Moka Miyamoto vs Sakisama
Hyper Misao, Mizuki & Yuka Sakazaki vs Mahiro Kiryu, Mirai Maiumi & Suzume
Arisu Endo, Marika Kobashi & Yuki Kamifuku vs Haruna Neko, Nao Kakuta & Shoko Nakajima
Hikari Noa & Sena Shiori vs Nodoka Tenma & Yuki Aino
Maki Itoh, Miyu Yamashita & Raku vs Miu Watanabe, Pom Harajuku & Rika Tatsumi
Live on Wrestle Universe

3pm JST/5pm AEDT/6am GMT/1am EST/10pm PST

Dragon Gate Memorial Gate 2021 in Wakayama
Wakayama Prefectural Gym, Wakayama
Gurukun Mask, Ho Ho Lun, Punch Tominaga & Shachihoko Boy vs Natural Vibes (Genki Horiguchi, Kzy, Susumu Yokosuka & U-T)
Bokutimo Dragon< Ryo Saito & Ultimo Dragon vs RED (BxB Hulk, Diamante & Kaito Ishida)
Ben-K vs HipHop Kikuta
HIGH-END (Dragon Kid, Keisuke Okuda & YAMATO) vs Masquerade (Jason Lee, Kota Minoura & La Estrella) vs RED (Eita, KAI & SB KENTo)
Open The Twin Gate Titles: Masaaki Mochizuki & Takashi Yoshida(c) vs Kenichiro Arai & Yasushi Kanda
Open The Dream Gate Title: Shun Skywalker(c) vs KAZMA Sakamoto
Live on DG Network

Also shows from Zero1, Big Japan & Colega

28/3/2021, Sunday

10am JST/12pm AEDT/1am GMT/8pm EST/5pm PST

Gatoh Move ChocoPro 100 Day 1
Ichigaya Chocolate Square, Tokyo
RinRin & Sayaka vs Sayaka Obihiro & Yuna Mizumori
Chie Koishikawa & Hagane Shinno vs Choun Shiryu & Sayuri
Emi Sakura & Lulupencil vs Gabai Ji-chan & Kuishinbo Kamen
Mei Suruga vs Mizuki
Super Asian Title: Baliyan Akki vs Minoru Fujita
Live on Youtube

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEDT/2:30am GMT/9:30pm EST/6:30pm PST

DDT Judgement 2021
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Chris Brookes & Toi Kojima vs Yuki Iino & Yusuke Okada
Hideki Okatani vs Soma Takao
Akito, Keigo Nakamura & Toru Owashi vs Danshoku Dieno, Makoto Oishi & Saki Akai
DAMNATION (Daisuke Sasaki, Mad Paulie, Tetsuya Endo & Yuji Hino) vs 37KAMIINA (Konosuke Takeshita, MAO, Shunma Katsumata & Yuki Ueno)
HARASHIMA vs Yukio Sakaguchi
KO-D 8 Man Tag Titles: Antonio Honda, Kazuki Hirata, Shinya Aoki & Super Sasadango Machine(c) vs Chikara, Nabe Yakan, Sanshiro Takagi & Yukio Naya
KO-D Openweight Title: Jun Akiyama(c) vs Kazusada Higuchi
Live on Wrestle Universe

1pm JST/3pm AEDT/4am GMT/11pm EST/8pm PST

Stardom Osaka Day & Night Day Show
Osaka Edion Arena 2
Lady C vs Momo Watanabe vs Syuri
Oedo Tai (Bea Priestley & Konami) vs STARS (Mayu Iwatani & Saya Iida)
Unit Tournament Round 1: COSMIC ANGELS (Mina Shirakawa, Tam Nakano & Unagi Sayaka) vs Queen's Quest (AZM, Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita)
Unit Tournament Round 1: Donna Del Mondo (Giulia, Himeka & Maika) vs Oedo Tai (Natsuko Tora, Ruaka & Saki Kashima)
High Speed Title: Natsupoi(c) vs Starlight Kid
Show presumably uploaded to Stardom World

2pm JST/4pm AEDT/5am GMT/12am EST/9pm PST

AJPW Dream Power Series NEXTREAM Special
Ikos Ageo, Ageo
Ryuki Honda vs Shotaro Ashino
Francesco Akira vs Yusuke Kodama
Noboru Uchida vs Yoshitatsu
Black Menso~re & Takao Omori vs Koji Iwamoto & Shuji Ishikawa
Evolution (Dan Tamura, Hikaru Sato & Suwama) vs TOTAL ECLIPSE (Hokuto Omori, Jake Lee & TAJIRI)
NEXTREAM (Atsuki Aoyagi, Kento Miyahara, Rising HAYATO & Yuma Aoyagi) vs opponets selected by lottery
Uploaded to AJPW TV as a VOD, probably within 24 hours

2AW GRAND SLAM
2AW Square, Chiba
Chibayan, Kaji Tomato & Naka Shuma vs Kunio Toshima, Ricky Fuji & Takuro Niki
Ayumu Honda & THE Andre "King" CHANGO vs Chicharito Shoaki & Taylor Adams
Hiroshi Yamato & Kyu Mogami vs Kotaro Yoshino & Tank Nagai
Shu Asakawa vs Taishi Takizawa
Ayato Yoshida vs Daiki Wakamatsu
WWWD World Tag Team Titles: 3A (Ayame Sasamura & Rina Shinagaki)(c) vs Miku Aono & Tae Honma
2AW Tag Team Titles: Kengo Mashimo & Tatsuya Hanami(c) vs Tomoya Hirata & Toru Sugiura
Probably end up on NicoNico eventually, IDK with 2AW

5:30pm JST/7:30pm AEDT/8:30am GMT/3:30am EST/12:30am PST

Stardom Osaka Day & Night Night Show
Osaka Edion Arena 2
Bea Priestley vs Lady C
Konami vs Momo Watanabe vs Starlight Kid
Donna Del Mondo (Natsupoi & Syuri) vs STARS (Mayu Iwatani & Saya Iida)
Unit Tournament Losers Match
Unit Tournament Final
Show presumably uploaded to Stardom World

Also shows from Oz Academy, Basara, JWP & BJW

29/3/2021, Monday

6:30pm JST/8:30pm AEDT/9:30am GMT/4:30am EST/1:30am PST

NJPW Road to Sakura Genesis
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Gabriel Kidd, Master Wato, Yota Tsuji & Yuya Uemura vs LIJ (BUSHI, SANADA, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito)
Ryusuke Taguchi, Tiger Mask & SHO vs Suzukigun (DOUKI, El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru)
Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, EVIL, KENTA, Taiji Ishimori & Yujiro Takahashi) vs CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano & YOSHI-HASHI)
Bullet Club (Gedo, Jado & Jay White) vs Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima
Kota Ibushi, Tomoaki Honma & Yuji Nagata vs Great O Khan, Jeff Cobb & Will Ospreay
Live on NJPW World

Also shows from Colega & Zero1

30/3/2021, Tuesday

6:30pm JST/8:30pm AEDT/9:30am GMT/4:30am EST/1:30am PST

NJPW Road to Sakura Genesis
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Gabriel Kidd, Tiger Mask, Yota Tsuji & Yuya Uemura vs LIJ (BUSHI, SANADA, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito)
Master Wato, Ryusuke Taguchi & SHO vs Suzukigun (DOUKI, El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru)
Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, EVIL, KENTA, Taiji Ishimori & Yujiro Takahashi) vs CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano & YOSHI-HASHI)
Bullet Club (Gedo, Jado & Jay White) vs Hiroshi Tanahashi,Tomoaki Honma & Yuji Nagata
Kota Ibushi, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima vs Great O Khan, Jeff Cobb & Will Ospreay
Live on NJPW World

Also shows from Colega, Marvelous & Zero1

31/3/2021, Wednesday

Shows from BJW, Colega & Ice Ribbon

1/4/2021, Thursday

7:30pm JST/9:30pm AEDT/10:30am GMT/5:30am EST/2:30am PST

Tokyo Joshi Pro Inspiration
Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
Miu Watanabe vs Mizuki
Miu vs Rika Tatsumi
Hardcore Match: Hikari Noa vs Rina Yamashita
Live on Wrestle Universe

Also show sfrom Colega & Wave

2/4/2021, Friday

6:45pm JST/8:45pm AEDT/9:45am GMT/4:45am EST/1:45am PST

SEAdLINNNG Arisa Nakajima 15th SPRiNNNG
Shinjuku FACE, Tokyo
Arisa Nakajima, Hanako Nakamori & Nagisa Nozaki vs DASH Chisako, Hiroyo Matsumoto & Makoto
Rest of card TBA

Also shows from Colega & BJW

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Watching the DG show from last week and I cannot stress how mad I am at Punch Tominaga getting a rollup pin on Keisuke Okuda after getting basically squashed by him.

Not because the result hurts Okuda with how DG is booked, flash pin upsets happen just enough to be a threat without feeling excessive. No, I just really enjoyed Keisuke clowning on Punch and clearly taking him lightly and still winning at a stroll. And now he'll have to take Punch seriously and Punch will die.

Other Sambo Hall thoughts if I have any: Bokutimo did the Shotput Slam & my interest in the mask v mask match is up 1500%. Amazing. And yet still I hope he loses.

The battle Royal was the usual fun and HYO hit a beautiful bridging back suplex

Masquerade's opening/entrance is still great

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Mar 26, 2021

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Can I get a condensed explanation of Bokutimo Dragon

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

El Gallinero Gros posted:

After losing the DoA cage match last year, Big R Shimizu got kicked out of R.E.D. and had to revert to his original lovely rookie gimmick of some anime crossing guard reference. The veterans Naruki Doi and Ryo Saito (and Punch Tominaga I guess) took pity on him and they started teaming together as Team Boku (boku being the Japanese equivalent of "bro"), just dudes being dudes. During this Shimizu got repeatedly clowned on by Ultimo Dragon and his Magistral Cradle pin (which heel Big R had been using semi-ironically while R.E.D. was feuding with Ultimo). Eventually Shimizu came out dressed like Ultimo and wrestling like him as Bokutimo Dragon, picking up wins with the cradle. He does a very good Old Man Ultimo act, and Doi thought this was funny so he kept doing it as his gimmick, even teaming with Ultimo.

This is probably coming to an end soon as Diamante has started throwing out a challenge to Bokutimo for a mask match.

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Mar 26, 2021

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Beaten and by a clearer explanation

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/ddtpro/status/1375325587175211009

Yusuke Okada is signing officially with DDT. No surprise, really.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
Feel great for the guy. The way that All Japan treated him out the door apparently for some very petty poo poo was terrible and I suspect was the reason why he left and so its great that he's managed to land somewhere that frankly is probably better for him in every level.

Its also probably a further sign that Jun is in DDT for the long term: Okada is his young boy and while I don't suspect that it took a whole lot to convince Takagi I suspect he was the advocate for Okada getting a shot with DDT in the first place and then a more solid contract. I remember seeing a translation of an interview he gave on twitter a few days ago where Yusuke talked about his relationship with Jun; apparently Yusuke grew up without a Dad brought up by a single mother (strikes me as being especially tough in Japan with what I know about it as a country; but I could be wrong there) and Jun was basically the first major male role model he had and that's sort of their relationship.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

IceAgeComing posted:

Feel great for the guy. The way that All Japan treated him out the door apparently for some very petty poo poo was terrible and I suspect was the reason why he left and so its great that he's managed to land somewhere that frankly is probably better for him in every level.

Its also probably a further sign that Jun is in DDT for the long term: Okada is his young boy and while I don't suspect that it took a whole lot to convince Takagi I suspect he was the advocate for Okada getting a shot with DDT in the first place and then a more solid contract. I remember seeing a translation of an interview he gave on twitter a few days ago where Yusuke talked about his relationship with Jun; apparently Yusuke grew up without a Dad brought up by a single mother (strikes me as being especially tough in Japan with what I know about it as a country; but I could be wrong there) and Jun was basically the first major male role model he had and that's sort of their relationship.

Oh that is amazing to learn! His match with Yuki Ueno was bonkers.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

forkboy84 posted:

Dragon Gate Memorial Gate 2021 in Wakayama
Wakayama Prefectural Gym, Wakayama
Gurukun Mask, Ho Ho Lun, Punch Tominaga & Shachihoko Boy vs Natural Vibes (Genki Horiguchi, Kzy, Susumu Yokosuka & U-T)
Bokutimo Dragon< Ryo Saito & Ultimo Dragon vs RED (BxB Hulk, Diamante & Kaito Ishida)
Ben-K vs HipHop Kikuta
HIGH-END (Dragon Kid, Keisuke Okuda & YAMATO) vs Masquerade (Jason Lee, Kota Minoura & La Estrella) vs RED (Eita, KAI & SB KENTo)
Open The Twin Gate Titles: Masaaki Mochizuki & Takashi Yoshida(c) vs Kenichiro Arai & Yasushi Kanda
Open The Dream Gate Title: Shun Skywalker(c) vs KAZMA Sakamoto
Live on DG Network

Had a bunch of stuff up at Voices of Wrestling this week about this show:

Main event column: https://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2021/03/26/shun-skywalker-kazma-sakamoto-and-the-perils-of-observation/

Group preview: https://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2021/03/26/dragongate-memorial-gate-march-27-preview-and-predictions/

OTVG: https://redcircle.com/shows/open-the-voice-gate/episodes/b22be1fb-fe44-43cb-a5af-ba8ed02a8595

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

And I've just realised every UK time I've included in this weeks guide is wrong because daylight saving has started. It rules getting your own timezone wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Daylight savings is a relic and should be abolished. The goverment here has put it to referendum four times sinces 1975 and the 'no DST' vote has won every single time