Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Started playing Ninja Gaiden II on the 360, it's balls hard but I feel swag as heck when I take down a boss :rznv:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
oh yeah my brother liked that one

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
but we need to keep discussion of games to a minimum please. :)

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm sorry I can't hear you over all these :krad: games :blastu:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Prof. Crocodile

Just heading out into the street to play a game of stickball with my chums Frankie Earlobes, Big Petey, Little Petey, Joey Mayonnaise, and Larry King.

Goons Are Gifts

I've been playing pokemon cards inside of a video game, does that count??

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

I've been playing pokemon cards inside of a video game, does that count??

It certainly does as a video game that you are playing to video game :hai:

nut

1079 snowboarding

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Enough Super Mario 64 where's Super Mario 69?

Goons Are Gifts

I mean I can't know for sure but I have a certain feeling what peach and bowser have been doing prior to bowser Jr existing

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
If Peach is Bowser Jr's mum then who is Bowsette? :thunkher:

Plant MONSTER.

Bowser is the dad, Peach is the mom, Bowsette is the governess and wet-nurse. It's quite sad that Bowser Jr. has very little relationship with his actual mother but such is the case with royals

Ventral EggSac

Rarity posted:

YAHOOO

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It's on like donkey Kong

B33rChiller

Hey y'all, Rarity told me to come post here about this chill game I just picked up for 3 and half bux Canadian.
It's called Koi Farm, and you breed fish. There's a stream that runs through the screen, and 2 different sized ponds. Fish swim onto screen in the river, pick them up with your mouse, and drop them in the ponds. Put 2 fish in the small pond together, and they start cranking out fry. drag the fry into the big pond to grow them out, and have fun.
I just discovered that the game will shift the layout of the river and ponds, depending on how you have the window sized.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Plant MONSTER.

NE PAS LES GAMES

LES GAMES N'ONT PAS LE DROIT D'ETRE ICI TABARNAK

Plant MONSTER.

You cannot post about games in this thread!! Not anymore!

nut

nintendo 63

B33rChiller

Not a game. Very serums instrument for real musiciansonly. Original content don't steal

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Prof. Crocodile

Rarity posted:

Check out any random page in the GBS DeviantArt thread.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

NE PAS LES GAMES

LES GAMES N'ONT PAS LE DROIT D'ETRE ICI TABARNAK

Lo siento no parlo Portuguesa

Goons Are Gifts

Jawohl, lasst uns Videospiele spielen und abhängen, meine Freunde

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

Jawohl, lasst uns Videospiele spielen und abhängen, meine Freunde

Yes I agree that Kirby is the epitome of the video game protagonist

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
the only "dark souls" I see around here are you jabronis. smdh. the only "halo" I see around here is me saying "halo" ("hello") to a different thread. the only "animal crossing" I see around here is me, getting cross with you drat wild animals. the only "gay bowser" i see around here

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

is me, folks! i got a wife for cryin out loud!!!! thank you!!!!!!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I am also gay bowser

How Wonderful!

me:
you:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The Alliance to End Mariomania :hai:

Ass-penny

Finna play a Fiasco later today:peanut:

Ventral EggSac

The only Fortnite I see here is a thread that doesn't have the Fortitude to say goodnite to talking about videogames

Plant MONSTER.

bowsers in love with luigi :kimchi:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Ventral EggSac posted:

The only Fortnite I see here is a thread that doesn't have the Fortitude to say goodnite to talking about videogames

Flossing in this thread like it's 2018

Comfy Fleece Sweater

You see, but you do not observe.

I love Kirby... Morgan diving helmets

Warcraft is interesting... soldier stuff, the military, tactics...

How Wonderful!

The final fantasy I'll have is shutting down all these drat video game threads!!!! And furthermore the only Mass effect I want to hear about is the effect of letting the words of Christ into your drat heart every Sunday!!!! Dragon Age? Yeah-- all this video game talk is draggin' me down and making me feel my age! Yow yow!!!!!!!! Smash TV?? Brother I'd love to!

alnilam

How Wonderful! posted:

The final fantasy I'll have is shutting down all these drat video game threads!!!! And furthermore the only Mass effect I want to hear about is the effect of letting the words of Christ into your drat heart every Sunday!!!! Dragon Age? Yeah-- all this video game talk is draggin' me down and making me feel my age! Yow yow!!!!!!!! Smash TV?? Brother I'd love to!

ty manifisto

alnilam

Been thinking a lot about the rate of decay of radioactive isotopes

ty manifisto

alnilam

alnilam posted:

Been thinking a lot about the rate of decay of radioactive isotopes

*someone else voice* ya ive been thinking about half life 2

ty manifisto

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

How Wonderful! posted:

If you hate video games then why do you know all those video games to make puns from? :thunkher:

Plant MONSTER.

is this the thread I post about my current lttp randomizer run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

Rarity posted:

If you hate video games then why do you know all those video games to make puns from? :thunkher:

I used to like them until they turned their backs on me.