Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Rush and his wife agreed to leave it all to the kids a wholesome, family values man such as himself surely had.

That's really nice of them, the Dominican Republic will spend it well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Rush's own father thought Rush was a clown (he was!) and he wanted nothing more than his father's approval so lol.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

RUSH REPORT: He's still dead and is not coming back. Still completely unloved except by racist AM radio listeners.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
his grandfather Rush seems like a respectable guy, too bad that his name landed on such a hateful windbag

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

The death of Rush has led me to reflect on my brief stint with the College Republicans, before I realized how pathetic I'd have to become to remain on that path. In addition to "Bush was Right" by The Right Brothers, they also used to play a song called "Liberal Face Smackers": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbC47Ug5uGc

I didn't go truly left wing until after I graduated, but all my inherited rural Indiana political sensibilities died after a single meeting with that soundtrack.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Is Rush still dead?

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Beautifully, irretrievably dead

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

One month Rush-free!

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
So with it being about a month ago, how mushy is he at this point? Or did they just burn his bloated carcass?

If not, is he like two week old brown banana mushy? pudding? soupy?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 days!

NecroBob posted:

So with it being about a month ago, how mushy is he at this point? Or did they just burn his bloated carcass?

If not, is he like two week old brown banana mushy? pudding? soupy?

Pfft, as if Limbaugh's malevolent spirit would let his rotten earthly husk approach anything resembling the color brown

Rhythmancer
Jun 5, 2004
Mr. Saturn
My second* favorite Rush memory is seeing him on TV as a teen in the 90s shilling for Pizza Hut sayin how good their lovely pizza is with "and I am always right so it must be good" or something similar. I didn't know who he was at the time so I asked my dad, who said that fat rear end in a top hat was Rush Limbaugh and that he was a right-wing piece of poo poo.

Sorry to all you goons with lovely dads.

*First favorite memory is hearing that he died, obviously.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

its all nice on rice posted:

Knowing full well that his grave would be covered in piss, poo poo, and sexual fluids (among other things) they buried him in a private cemetery.

https://m.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2021/02/26/rush-limbaugh-finally-quiet-returns-to-st-louis

“ Rush Limbaugh will lay near William S. Burroughs for all eternity.” I laughed , those two deserve each other.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Nckdictator posted:

https://m.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2021/02/26/rush-limbaugh-finally-quiet-returns-to-st-louis

“ Rush Limbaugh will lay near William S. Burroughs for all eternity.” I laughed , those two deserve each other.

Someone setup a bounty to find the grave and poo poo on it.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
At this rate, he might just be able to keep it up!!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:lol:

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Until just now, I had no idea that he'd created a children's book series about a time-traveling horse. If that factoid is also surprising to you, are you in turn surprised at all that he named said character after himself?

Here's what isn't surprising at all: Seth MacFarlane's staff were rather pissed at him for inviting Rush into their house to do that episode of Family Guy (read through the comments). Wonder what Rush thought of Seth using his shows to go all-in on being anti-Trump.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
rush limbaugh is deader than ever and hell! i'm loving it!

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Lol you dead bitch

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
bad news guys - Rush Limbaugh's corpse somehow floated to Egypt and blocked the Suez :ohdear:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
I’m the ghost of Rush Limbaugh and even in death I can’t stop making GBS threads in my own pants and eating my own poo poo and I also smell like poo poo it’s all caked up in my ghostly folds

BrewingTea
Jun 2, 2004

Mega-dittoes to this entire thread

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Rush's own father thought Rush was a clown (he was!) and he wanted nothing more than his father's approval so lol.

He died hating that his son was a DJ. It's beautiful.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
i hope that after the revolution, rush limbaugh is dug up and posthumously hanged drawn and quartered

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

i hope that after the revolution, rush limbaugh is dug up and posthumously hanged drawn and quartered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su_fep2iARQ

Robyn Hitchcock posted:

I wanna destroy you

And when I have destroyed you, I'll come picking at your bones
And you won't have a single atom left to call your own!

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Agent Escalus posted:

Until just now, I had no idea that he'd created a children's book series about a time-traveling horse. If that factoid is also surprising to you, are you in turn surprised at all that he named said character after himself?

Here's what isn't surprising at all: Seth MacFarlane's staff were rather pissed at him for inviting Rush into their house to do that episode of Family Guy (read through the comments). Wonder what Rush thought of Seth using his shows to go all-in on being anti-Trump.

That episode honestly killed what little interest I had left in family guy. gently caress you seth

"On The Rush Limbaugh Show on September 27, 2010, Limbaugh explained that he agreed to do the episode based on his continuing friendly relationship with Family Guy creator and executive producer Seth MacFarlane, commenting, "Seth appreciates and has a great affection for professionals, and we're all professionals here.""

Bootleg Trunks fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Mar 25, 2021

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Wow I'm stunned that the creator of family guy and American dad had a hard on for rush

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
They're radio voice guys, of course they'd be into each other

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Lowtax is perma's and ..... RUSH IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

almost 6 weeks later I still find it hilarious that Rush Limbaugh died the same day I got my driver's license.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

seth mcfarlane is a scumbag tbh
remember how they had/still have that long running joke of "ew haha quagmire's dad is a gross icky tranny!!!!!!" isnt that just peak comedy fellas
at least they know their audience (13 year old MAGA brainlets)

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Sarah Palin has Covid and Rush is still dead.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

hbag posted:

seth mcfarlane is a scumbag tbh
remember how they had/still have that long running joke of "ew haha quagmire's dad is a gross icky tranny!!!!!!" isnt that just peak comedy fellas
at least they know their audience (13 year old MAGA brainlets)

They also seem to be trying their hardest to make at least one Jewish, one Asian, and one "Peter is sexually attracted to men" joke per episode. It's weird.

Bonzo posted:

Sarah Palin has Covid and Rush is still dead.

:lol:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

The G is for Gone

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

runnypoops posted:

Lol you dead bitch

please dont slander bitches

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
omg Rush Limbaugh is loving dead. LOL

This is so great. I'm watching Venom right now on TV and this thread popped up to the front page. And I thought, "holy poo poo, Rush is still dead." And I'm so happy about that.

I think I might make a pork tenderloin later. I don't know. But Rush Limbaugh is dead lol.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
It really is the gift that keeps on giving.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

omg Rush Limbaugh is loving dead. LOL

This is so great. I'm watching Venom right now on TV and this thread popped up to the front page. And I thought, "holy poo poo, Rush is still dead." And I'm so happy about that.

What’s up, Venom watching buddy :same:

Isn’t it loving great that Rush Limbaugh is dead. I mean, gently caress yeah!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

You Are A Elf posted:

What’s up, Venom watching buddy :same:

Isn’t it loving great that Rush Limbaugh is dead. I mean, gently caress yeah!

I know right?! He's still dead lol. Just amazing.

Also, I don't get why the rating is so low on Venom. It's a great movie and Tom Hardy is the best. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Venom is good. gently caress the haters.

Rush still dead :lol: