Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

Closing your eyes to the duration of the meat cooking song and bursting out of bed with PERFECT timing

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

goferchan posted:

https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c...apons%21&time=5

I spun the wheel and got dual blades, which I've literally never touched in any game, but the wheel has spoken.

I've been waffling between glaive, hammer, and lance forever and then the wheel landed on hammer.

Bless you, wheel.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

You're god drat right.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I won't decide until i see the weapons in front of me.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I spun the wheel and it landed on gunlance, which is my second favourite weapon.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Preordered this bad boy and set my clock to 3:00am. Let’s roll

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

it's hammer time for me

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Fungah! posted:

lance isnt my style but my buddy's been maining it since monster hunter on ps2 and its fuckin insane, you never stop moving and attacking

been thinking about trying it. did some hunting horn and great sword on MHGU and great sword, insect glaive, LBG, and a LOT of hammer on MHW, so I think I'll try the lance silliness next

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've decided I'll be using Lance. See you all in the hunting fields.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i will be using The Hunting Horn, as i always do, as i always will

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Took a solid nap and just woke up at 11:30. Really betting hard on this midnight release.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Ok I'm going to make coffee. It's definitely coming out at midnight..... I can see the frog only minutes away from the chest in my mind's eye

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wound up being one mini crown short of the MHGU 100%, but I'll still finish it soon. Shame I couldn't make it by launch day. Here's to Rise :cheers:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

https://twitter.com/capcomusa_/status/1375296715553574914?s=21

:morning:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
this is so hosed up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

I wound up being one mini crown short of the MHGU 100%, but I'll still finish it soon. Shame I couldn't make it by launch day. Here's to Rise :cheers:

Looks like I've got 3 hours. Thank you Capcom

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

absolutely anything posted:

this is so hosed up

musclebusiness
Jun 30, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

this is so hosed up

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Piss off.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

that's you.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

This is so cool. Pleasantly surprised at being able to use the wirebug and ride your palamute in the hub area, and the old samurai movie film grain during the introduction cutscene for new areas is really sick.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
had some insanely unkind throughts about capcom at 3am when this wasnt immediately unlocking, lol.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
telling myself work is just an irl weapon sharpening animation

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
neo from the matrix type character who can see through all of the bullshit. time with the family is just a kill 10 jagis quest. restaurant wasnt as good as you hoped? well they just mistimed the cooking animation but dont worry, itll still give a slight though not as significant stamina boost. weddings and funerals, unskippable cut scenes. and the only reason you cant communicate effectively with any coworkers, loved ones, or even store cashiers is because they also speak an indecipherable language

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

apropos to nothing posted:

neo from the matrix type character who can see through all of the bullshit. time with the family is just a kill 10 jagis quest. restaurant wasnt as good as you hoped? well they just mistimed the cooking animation but dont worry, itll still give a slight though not as significant stamina boost. weddings and funerals, unskippable cut scenes. and the only reason you cant communicate effectively with any coworkers, loved ones, or even store cashiers is because they also speak an indecipherable language

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

when finally presented with the equipment box, I decided on Sword and Shield. Let the journey begin. Does this game have a guild or any kind of in game networking system.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Oh my god the monster intros are in that classic samurai movie style too. So cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

when finally presented with the equipment box, I decided on Sword and Shield. Let the journey begin. Does this game have a guild or any kind of in game networking system.

theres an old-school guild hub for online quests, village quests are offline. this is old-school monster hunter and the game kicks rear end yall

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Is urgent quest completion shared or is it truly old school mh

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

It's not but one of the reviews said there were tests or something you could complete to skip through Hub ranks after getting to a certain point in Village ranks.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goferchan posted:

It's not but one of the reviews said there were tests or something you could complete to skip through Hub ranks after getting to a certain point in Village ranks.

maybe the day one patch changed that, it looks like it is for me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

This

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

It is as long as everyone has it unlocked which owns and now basically the Hub/Village split is perfect.