Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.
I want to be dominated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
I’m wearing a nice black garter, just thinking about the Holocaust.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

I’m wearing a nice black garter, just thinking about the Holocaust.

when I first heard that clip it was probably in the top 3 hardest I've laughed in my life

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
yeah, same. 10ish years ago I sent the link to a coworker who grew up in LA and liked Carolla but had missed that one and I heard him scream laugh through like 3 walls.

SeductiveReasoning
Nov 2, 2005

382 BC - 301 BC
https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1375249077470965763

SeductiveReasoning fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Mar 26, 2021

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Apparently he's on tour right now. Would be horrible if he caught it

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord
Ozzie got covid and died, but it's because he had preexisting conditions. The Ace Man is a perfectly normal, perfectly healthy adult who will bull right through it through sheer grit and determination.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

When Pigs Cry posted:

Ozzie got covid and died, but it's because he had preexisting conditions. The Ace Man is a perfectly normal, perfectly healthy adult who will bull right through it through sheer grit and determination.

Wait, what the gently caress? I mean him being a bad friend isn't exactly news, but he couldn't even bring himself to shut the gently caress up about lockdowns and poo poo for a while in response to that?

also lol not only that but Carolla declined to foot the funeral costs and they had to use a gofundme to get it done

what a truly despicable human

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

When Pigs Cry posted:

Popped in to make jokes about him going on Tucker loving Carlson but now I'm sad.

Remembering the good times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWpWVPbt-RA

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Ozzie :(

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

i was just wondering yesterday what this dumb gently caress was up to and i guess i shouldn't be surprised

SeductiveReasoning
Nov 2, 2005

382 BC - 301 BC
I just looked up some of the recent Adam and Dr. Drew show notes and I am dying:

quote:

Adam and Dr. Drew open the show with Drew lamenting his recent censorship on various tech platforms when he speaks with a peer from the medical field. This leads to a wider conversation wherein Adam reveals that his skepticism is at an all time high.

quote:

They also speak to callers who want to talk about the death of Marvin Hagler and the ethics surrounding vaccine mandates.

quote:

Adam and Dr. Drew open the show expressing their disappointment and borderline disdain for the way doctors have acted in the last year or more.

quote:

Adam and Dr. Drew open the show discussing Covid, teachers and the teachers union and how the unions are using their influence to benefit from the current situation.

quote:

Adam goes on to explore a theory that he has come up with surrounding Covid and why certain regions of the world seem to be less impacted than others.

quote:

Dr. Drew joins Adam remotely from New York and they open the show discussing why Drew is traveling and some of the overkill he has been experiencing while participating in “Covid Safe” productions. They also discuss the general feeling that people seem to have surrounding Joe Biden and his empathy that people seem to enjoy despite not being educated on his policies. Adam also floats a new theory on schools remaining closed and why California is standing in the way.

quote:

The conversation then turns to white supremacy as Drew tries to help Adam reframe the term and how its use today is different from the term that they grew up with.

quote:

Adam and Dr. Drew open the show by going to the phones to speak with a Covid-19 long hauler and another who wants to discuss the WHO investigation into the origins of Covid and what is and is not being focused on when it comes to China. They also speak with a caller who wants to discuss cancel culture and the appearance that Dr. Drew is very concerned about being cancelled. They then speak with a caller who believes that soy and saturated fats are cultivating a generation of weak men.

Beyond parody. I had no idea this show was just straight up Fox News pablum now. Fox should just hire them instead that embarrassing The Five crew.

Bodnoirbabe
Apr 30, 2007

Yeesh that's really bad.

I was reading the Carolla subreddit and they had a pinned thread about the possible divorce. A lot of the people there seem to be struggling fans, falling away as Adam becomes more extreme in his views. And they say some really awful things about Lynette. She's lazy, a bad mother, gold-digger, etc etc. It's all based on what Adam says on his show and it's just...how can you believe anything he says. He's an incredibly unreliable narrator, known for hyperbole and hypocrisy. Lynette isn't the mother of the year, but jesus imagine being married to Adam and NOT developing abuse coping mechanisms and depression.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

When Pigs Cry posted:

Ozzie got covid and died, but it's because he had preexisting conditions.

... :( Mother loving Christ. Poor guy.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Adam isn't a skeptic so much as a dumbass with litany of bad opinions

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

WEH posted:

Wait, what the gently caress? I mean him being a bad friend isn't exactly news, but he couldn't even bring himself to shut the gently caress up about lockdowns and poo poo for a while in response to that?

also lol not only that but Carolla declined to foot the funeral costs and they had to use a gofundme to get it done

what a truly despicable human

christ what an rear end in a top hat

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

SeductiveReasoning posted:

The conversation then turns to white supremacy as Drew tries to help Adam reframe the term and how its use today is different from the term that they grew up with.

Yikes.

Also just googled and saw the episode of his podcast talking about it is titled "Remembering Ozzie + March Madness", so it sounds like a very touching tribute. Also Bald Bryan is still loving doing this poo poo?

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Yikes.

Also just googled and saw the episode of his podcast talking about it is titled "Remembering Ozzie + March Madness", so it sounds like a very touching tribute. Also Bald Bryan is still loving doing this poo poo?

Apparently they bookend the short memorial segment with upbeat geico reads too so just a real class act when push comes to shove.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Bodnoirbabe posted:

Yeesh that's really bad.

I was reading the Carolla subreddit and they had a pinned thread about the possible divorce. A lot of the people there seem to be struggling fans, falling away as Adam becomes more extreme in his views. And they say some really awful things about Lynette. She's lazy, a bad mother, gold-digger, etc etc. It's all based on what Adam says on his show and it's just...how can you believe anything he says. He's an incredibly unreliable narrator, known for hyperbole and hypocrisy. Lynette isn't the mother of the year, but jesus imagine being married to Adam and NOT developing abuse coping mechanisms and depression.

That's pretty much every radio program/podcast ever. I also don't give Lynette flying colors on anything. She right up there with him in being pretty horrible, it's just less political.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Drunkboxer posted:

christ what an rear end in a top hat

seriously

I had to check if it was real, it is. https://www.gofundme.com/f/oswaldo-ratonini-castillo-funeral-services Adam not willing to pay for that may be the most reprehensible thing he's ever done. What a piece of poo poo.

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!

Grand Fromage posted:

seriously

I had to check if it was real, it is. https://www.gofundme.com/f/oswaldo-ratonini-castillo-funeral-services Adam not willing to pay for that may be the most reprehensible thing he's ever done. What a piece of poo poo.

There's not a single Carolla on the list, the highest anonymous donation is $250 (not Carolla), and Bryan and Gina both kicked in $50 each. Incredible.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

One of the kardashians was in the news last week for starting a gofundme for their assistant needing $60,000 for surgery or something and they kicked in $5,000 for it. Their net worth is something like $900,000,000. Yet still more generous than Carolla.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

The timing on fart #10 was exceptional. This had me rolling, thanks for sharing :laugh:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/drdrew/status/1379081137855688710?s=20
https://twitter.com/drdrew/status/1379160842583740416?s=20

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
This one is particularly stupid because international travel has always required proof of prophylaxis against endemic disease.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
lubliiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dogga dru zuh bord certifiid fizzishin... n dickshin meddigul speshuliss

Manuel
Sep 11, 2001

i'll drop trou

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Big day for the Adam Carolla subreddit

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Brown Paper Bag posted:

What happened?

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Adam's officially getting divorced

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Would be cool if it was a really messy one and Lynette came out with a tell all.

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ocking

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Lol

Lmao

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

:laugh:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

How could he possibly act more divorced than he already does

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Brown Paper Bag posted:

When Howard Stern announced his divorce, it was on a Friday as well. But it was a TOTAL shock, because no one dared breach his trust when he was truly King of All Media. I worked in NY at the time and just like every morning, every NY'er was listening to the show and I remember during the commercial break I walked out in the hallway and so did my co-workers. We just stood there in shock, staring at each other. I think I cried on the way home that day.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

little munchkin posted:

When Howard Stern announced his divorce, it was on a Friday as well. But it was a TOTAL shock, because no one dared breach his trust when he was truly King of All Media. I worked in NY at the time and just like every morning, every NY'er was listening to the show and I remember during the commercial break I walked out in the hallway and so did my co-workers. We just stood there in shock, staring at each other. I think I cried on the way home that day.

Wasn't it announced fairly soon after the Private Parts movie? I remember being genuinely surprised at how sweet that movie was and how much it showed Howard loved his wife, only to have them get divorced "shortly" after.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

JGdmn posted:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ocking

Groovelord Neato posted:

How could he possibly act more divorced than he already does
:emptyquote:

Brown Paper Bag posted:

I assume the Adam Carolla subreddit is still full of fans, not people shaking their heads at how bad he's gotten in the last 5+ years?

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Blowjob Overtime posted:

:emptyquote:

I assume the Adam Carolla subreddit is still full of fans, not people shaking their heads at how bad he's gotten in the last 5+ years?

They called this a while back:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AdamCarolla/comments/jke7qf/adam_divorce_megathread/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Blowjob Overtime posted:

When I popped in there after Ozzie died it looked to be a lot of both. If anything it seemed like the fans were a minority. I only read the Ozzie thread though.