Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/ThatsOurMongo/status/1374846871458439175

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/flyinbrianjr/status/1375191231425355783?s=21

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

Does anyone recognize who this moron is?

https://twitter.com/organizingpow3r/status/1375523596529983494?s=21

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Yes he was Stephanie's pick to be the next big thing and 3 weeks later the company realized he sucked. Also it's a worked bull ride.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

This feels like a parody.

Wasn't he on Tough Enough and did close nothing? Was on Heat or Superstars a handful of times.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Dan Rodman is an odd name choice.

The reply tweet with his previous Congress run “I have no convictions” :lol:

e: less lol is the domestic abuse allegations, this guy sucks even more than that ad would make it appear

Jordan7hm fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Mar 27, 2021

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/lancestorm/status/1375623530545442817

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

kinetic77 posted:

Does anyone recognize who this moron is?
Quoting myself from the last time he ran for office:

Edge & Christian posted:

Dan Rodimer's entire WWE main roster career:

October 2006: Trading wins with Val Venis on a house show loop as "The Big Deal"
December 2006-February 2007: Trading wins with Val Venis on a house show loop as "Daniel Rodimer"
January 29, 2007: Losing to Eugene on Heat
March 2007: A fifth house show loop against Eugene
April 2007: Tour of Europe where he beats Super Crazy, loses to Val Venis and Johnny Nitro, tags with Kenny Dykstra in losing efforts against various teams
May 2007: More house show matches against Eugene
June 2007: Even more house show/dark matches against Val Venis and Eugene (and one against Funaki)
June 16, 2007: Gets a world title match against John Cena

Then he gets sent back down to FCW and leaves the company in August 2007.

Out of 38 main roster matches, 23 were against Val Venis, nine were against Eugene. One of the remaining had him teaming up with Val against Haas and Benjamin. His entire contract (including developmental time) was just over a year, from July 2006-August 2007.

This may seem like a pretty thin track record to run as "former WWE superstar Dan Rodimer", but in that brief run he managed to rack up wins against the future Jesse (of & Festus fame), Fandango, Ricky Ortiz, Santino Marella, and several people who have even less impressive wrestling careers than former superstar Dan Rodimer!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lance is a real funny guy

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol so after he completely blew it in nevada hes carpetbagging in texas

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Jerusalem posted:

Same. As a kid I watched Dukes of Hazzard with absolutely zero knowledge of American history and all I knew was that them Duke boys were cool as hell and their car was awesome, I even had a toy version of it which was the loving best. When I got older, I learned a little history and realized,"Wait a second it's not just the Confederate flag on it, they literally named the car the General Lee.... :stare:" it was a hell of a thing.

The move they made(which I will defend as a good fun time with Johnny Knoxville, Stifler*, Willie Nelson, Jessica Simpson, Burt Reynolds, and the guy from Psych, directed by Jay from Super Troopers) has a bit where the Duke Boys realize Cooter painted the flag on their car and they're not thrilled about it

also Black Betty is on the soundtrack so every indie guy from 2005-2014 has to love it

*Hey Seann William Scott, I know your name bro I'm just trying to Mobsplain things to these nerds

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

MassRafTer posted:

Yes he was Stephanie's pick to be the next big thing and 3 weeks later the company realized he sucked. Also it's a worked bull ride.

The best part was the old guy going WE CALL THAT BULL NANCY PELOSI and as someone on Twitter pointed out, the bull dusted him in like 2 seconds

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Mob posted:

The best part was the old guy going WE CALL THAT BULL NANCY PELOSI and as someone on Twitter pointed out, the bull dusted him in like 2 seconds

He isn't the guy riding the bull.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mob posted:

The move they made(which I will defend as a good fun time)

You know I never actually watched the movie but I have to say I'm glad they at least addressed the fact that, you know... what the gently caress it's a Confederate Flag!

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Jerusalem posted:

Same. As a kid I watched Dukes of Hazzard with absolutely zero knowledge of American history and all I knew was that them Duke boys were cool as hell and their car was awesome, I even had a toy version of it which was the loving best. When I got older, I learned a little history and realized,"Wait a second it's not just the Confederate flag on it, they literally named the car the General Lee.... :stare:" it was a hell of a thing.

I never saw the show, but when my dad and stepmom brought me a big box of cars at a rummage sale, that one was in there, and I thought that it looked pretty cool, but when I finally brought my cars back home with me to my mom's place, she removed it from my collection pretty quick.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Edge & Christian posted:

Quoting myself from the last time he ran for office:

Feuded with Val Venis and Eugene for a year then gets a world title shot against John Cena.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Lamuella posted:

And won heavyweight titles there, so they couldn't put him in the juniors division.

He'd have a hell of a G1 though.

Now we see why they destroyed the lineage of the IC belt, to hide La Sombra's status with the company so they can use him to juice the juniors.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/1375619221393182720

https://twitter.com/KENTAG2S/status/1375642883655536640

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

kenta was always good

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

tbh a punk/KENTA match would be money

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

It'd be the only way I'd be okay with a Punk return. Don't care how bad he might be, I just want that match.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

There are many CM Punk matches I would enjoy seeing

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

punk and hangman

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

punk and shaq

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

punk and john cena, on john cena's new television show

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Punk and KENTA just Go2Sleeping young boys at the tokyo dome for 3 hours

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
KENTA vs Punk is a match with zero allure because CM Punk doesn't have the aura of a legit bad rear end like Lil' K does.

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/1375664979152490497

Kojima with the correct pizza take

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Put whatever toppings you like on your oven bread, just make sure your heart is not small

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
the follow-up tweet was a fantastic twist

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Mar 27, 2021

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

MassRafTer posted:

He isn't the guy riding the bull.

Why are you coming for my neck over semantics, the bull clearly dusted a guy in 2 seconds and you don't have to do your "I'm being willfully obtuse" gimmick here amongst friends

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Why does he want to wrestle in Chile before Mexico?

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
I agree that pizza is indeed justice

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:hai:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Why does he want to wrestle in Chile before Mexico?

CMLL is a death cult nightmare and AAA is suing itself.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Bread Club loves and embraces all bread equally.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Lid posted:

AAA is suing itself.
:allears: never change, AAA, never change

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I think a CM Punk match vs anyone would be a match worth seeing.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

CM Punk vs The Fiend. Book it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Killed By Death posted:

CM Punk vs The Fiend. Book it.

Cm Punk calls out The Fiends opium addiction.

The Fiend needs it to cope with the painful burns over 90% of his body.