Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Thad young with 5 assists though 👀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I'm melting down rn

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

I'm melting down rn

we let them give us hope

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

I think the bulls should have stood pat instead of being sellers at the deadline .

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Should have known better

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

hifi posted:

I think the bulls should have stood pat instead of being sellers at the deadline .

:mad:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Declan MacManus posted:

so you're saying to contract the bulls

Well they'd still have pwill and maybe thad young

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm just watching to see if they unleash Felicio

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

chicago bulls successfully throw a pass challenge

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Ffs play TBJ of everyone else eos gonna be trash.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

bulls defense isnt very good

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Katana_Warrior posted:

bulls defense isnt very good

Let's not jump to conclusions

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

never believe in this loving team

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Maybe Daniel Theis is the missing piece

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

TBJ BULLS LEGEND

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

one of the key things the bulls might want to look into is familiarizing themselves with the rules and strategies of the sport of basketball

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Dexo posted:

I'm melting down rn
This GDT really is the Bulls Fan Experience.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles posted:

although i don't want it to happen it would be somewhat funny if the bulls get completely stomped tonight

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

one of the key things the bulls might want to look into is familiarizing themselves with the rules and strategies of the sport of basketball

Chapter 2: Defense

quote:

“Look at everybody in the league. They don’t pay players to play defense. There’s only two players, historically, who play defense. "

-A foreward by Jabari Parker

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

hacking eubanks every possession is probably the best option the bulls have. this is what they're paying billy the big bucks for

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Dexo posted:

TBJ BULLS LEGEND

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bulls have a lineup out there with Brown, Green, and White

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bulls are going to make this look slightly less embarrassing

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004