Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wimsy

bleh! I vant to smoke some veed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wimsy

bleh! my psychiatrist vants me to take Vellbutrin!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Dracula and the Rum Tum Tugger doing poppers

Stoner Sloth

Drugula

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

alnilam

Getting drugs prescribed by Dr. Acula

ty manifisto

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped.
I am the mighty Count Dracula and I will sweep, sweep, sweep the thralls that are humanity from the face of the globe.

But first we must spray, spray, spray the deodorizer so my mom doesn't get suspicious. And pour some Visine in my eyes.

Bright Bart

The blood of a sativa smoker is energizing and the blood of an indica smoker is relaxing. They say it's all hybrids now and the distinction never made sense anyways but I know how I feel after I feed, don't I?

Finger Prince

Bright Bart posted:

The blood of a sativa smoker is energizing and the blood of an indica smoker is relaxing. They say it's all hybrids now and the distinction never made sense anyways but I know how I feel after I feed, don't I?

Not a big fan of indica smoker blood. Gives me coffin-lock.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Drugula vs. Drunkula

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Why does the pharmacist always laugh when I ask for more vitamin-D? I have a serious deficiency!

Bright Bart

It's Let the Right One In but the tween is tripping balls giving explanations having forgot if he mentioned the whole thing is a fun game he and his classmates played, while nonplussed parents look on worried.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
dank-wing duck-ula

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Pretty sure this is the only correct answer on this test question so far

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

His son, Alugurd

wimsy

Bright Bart posted:

I am the mighty Count Dracula and I will sweep, sweep, sweep the thralls that are humanity from the face of the globe.

But first we must spray, spray, spray the deodorizer so my mom doesn't get suspicious. And pour some Visine in my eyes.

Lol

wimsy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Drugula vs. Drunkula

Drugula: experiences coffin-lock, the munchies

Drunkula: turns into a bat with a human dick at the office Christmas party

PostsYouCanDanceTo

What is a man? [flings bong aside] A miserable little bowl that's been cached!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
smackula

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Mar 29, 2021

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

wimsy

I vant to do some vippets! ah ah ah!

google THIS

There's a Rob Zombie parody somewhere in here but I don't know how to extract it

Finger Prince

wimsy posted:

I vant to do some vippets! ah ah ah!

wimsy

Dracula: [hypnotically] Sublime was an underrated band.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Bright Bart posted:

It's Let the Right One In but the tween is tripping balls giving explanations having forgot if he mentioned the whole thing is a fun game he and his classmates played, while nonplussed parents look on worried.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo
dracula the most trusted to handle street level deals

cuz he never fucks up the count lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dracula huffing paint from a paper bag because it's sucking on something other than your neck and he's trying to turn over a new leaf, ok?

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*ice-t on law and order voice* kids are out here shoving cloves of garlic into their noses, call that poo poo the transylvania express.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo

magic cactus posted:

*ice-t on law and order voice* kids are out here shoving cloves of garlic into their noses, call that poo poo the transylvania express.

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Getting my man drac a mcgriddle.

Goons Are Gifts

drawing blood from your victim but sending it to a lab first to see if it's really worth drinking :smug:

wimsy

magic cactus posted:

super sweet best pal

google THIS posted:

There's a Rob Zombie parody somewhere in here but I don't know how to extract it

We need Weird Al

Twenty Four

take the moon posted:

dracula the most trusted to handle street level deals

cuz he never fucks up the count lol

lol Sesame Street vibes while someone is getting impatient for their stuff while "The Count" slowly measures something out going "One, ah hah! Two, ah hah!"

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
EMTs constantly breaking into his crypt while he's asleep and giving him narcan.

alnilam

Buttchocks posted:

EMTs constantly breaking into his crypt while he's asleep and giving him narcan.

You need the one with the silver needle

ty manifisto

Finger Prince

alnilam posted:

You need the one with the silver needle

No man, that's werewolves, I keep telling you!
Vampires you gotta use the wooden one, in the heart like an adrenaline shot.

Vei

Buttchocks posted:

lmfao

Slumpy
*wolfman OD's, gets slammed into the back of my dragula*

slumpy

Ventral EggSac

Twilight but it's 121 minutes of Kristen Stewart getting sooper dooper high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Drack taking LSD and jumping out windows, but he's absolutely fine and also smoke now