Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I had to stop watching Memorial Gate for DDT but two main thoughts, Wakayama Tornado Tag was fun, and Kikuta Ben-K ending left me slightly bewildered.

I know mic ability is hugely important in DG & Ben doesn't have it yet but I'm not sure his booking as an afterthought in HIGH END helps any.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

And I've just realised every UK time I've included in this weeks guide is wrong because daylight saving has started. It rules getting your own timezone wrong.

Incredibly loving powerful energy.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

forkboy84 posted:

I had to stop watching Memorial Gate for DDT but two main thoughts, Wakayama Tornado Tag was fun, and Kikuta Ben-K ending left me slightly bewildered.

I know mic ability is hugely important in DG & Ben doesn't have it yet but I'm not sure his booking as an afterthought in HIGH END helps any.

In all honesty if you made me choose gun to head which one has higher upside I'd go with Kikuta. Dude is unique.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Tonfa posted:

In all honesty if you made me choose gun to head which one has higher upside I'd go with Kikuta. Dude is unique.

Having seen the rest of the show I'm less down on it now but I do think they have been way too fast to move on from Ben-K who is an absolutely fantastic talent in his own right.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/ddtpro/status/1376456199852331012

Takeshita taking a month off in April. Not sick or injured, so maybe he's going to show up in AEW.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

DDT Judgement loving ruled. Especially the main event but top to bottom show was good to great.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jun Akiyama's daughter who loves frogs is selling Jun Akiyama frog merchandise

https://twitter.com/froggoods1227/status/1375829697041362945?s=19

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Dieno gets his title shot on April 11th. Plus Eruption vs Smile Pissari and a Gorgeous Matsuno 60th birthday match. And the new trainee!

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1376544334519005193

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Jun Akiyama gonna get his face stuck in Dieno's arse while fart sounds play over the Korakuen sound system and someone is going to get so mad about it I'll have to give it a whole extra *.

Smile Pissari vs Eruption is going to be so good

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

forkboy84 posted:

Jun Akiyama gonna get his face stuck in Dieno's arse while fart sounds play over the Korakuen sound system and someone is going to get so mad about it I'll have to give it a whole extra *.

Smile Pissari vs Eruption is going to be so good

That is probably the least problematic of things I expect from Dieno.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

Smile Pissari

Please forgive the newbie question, but... why are they named that?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

disaster pastor posted:

Please forgive the newbie question, but... why are they named that?

Yuji Okabayashi is nicknamed Pissari for reasons I don't understand. Harashima smiles a lot.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:D

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

forkboy84 posted:

DDT Judgement loving ruled. Especially the main event but top to bottom show was good to great.

im still getting into DDT so i dont really know who anyone is yet but the entire rear end face into zombie in a thong bit made me laugh a whole lot, so i think i can become a fan pretty easily

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

boxcarhobo posted:

im still getting into DDT so i dont really know who anyone is yet but the entire rear end face into zombie in a thong bit made me laugh a whole lot, so i think i can become a fan pretty easily

The way in for me for that was basically to pick a guy who does cool stuff and follow what they do. I already liked Chris Brookes, and the moment I saw weird Lego gremlin Shunma Katsumata I knew I had a guy to follow. Hence the barbed wire coffin match being a major mark out moment for me. So if I'm paying attention someone, I get to know their opponents and allies, and pretty soon the whole roster.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

boxcarhobo posted:

Yeah, I'm a relatively recent convert, I only really started watching them outside their big shows last year when their fantastic weekly show was one of the few puro shows that was happening in the no crowd era. Them, All Japan & 2AW were the ones that helped me stay vaguely sane last April & May.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

shunma is funny because i went to the ddt bar in january of last year and he was serving us and he was excited because they were about to show his first ever deathmatch on tv and since then its like all he does lol

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It's very, very, very rare that Dino gets serious for a match and usually only happens when he's defending DDT from any kind of outsider. I remember this bizarre Mixed Rules match between Dino and Bob Sapp, where they'd have alternating rules. One round, would be Danshoku Style, one round would be Shoot Fighting, and since Dino originally came up as a grappler/shoot fighter he was actually holding his own against Bob Sapp (But just long enough to where tea-bagging was legal again)

Although like in the aforementioned example, Dino will eventually drag someone down to his level

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Super No Vacancy posted:

shunma is funny because i went to the ddt bar in january of last year and he was serving us and he was excited because they were about to show his first ever deathmatch on tv and since then its like all he does lol

I think I hooked onto him as an early favourite because there's so many people who wrestle and they're super-serious, or they're trying to be a badass or whatever, and he is just brimming over with enthusiasm about the fact that he gets to do all this amazing bullshit on camera. That's a fun guy to follow.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Lamuella posted:

Yuji Okabayashi is nicknamed Pissari for reasons I don't understand. Harashima smiles a lot.

OK, thanks. Glad it wasn't something I should have known.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

I mean I don't even know why Disaster Box are called Disaster Box, so

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I found this after doing a little digging.

"When you are sad, happy, angry, or you want to focus on yourself. "Pissari" can be used in various situations. This is the secret word when talking to Okabayashi."

I don't think it helped at all.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
It's okay, I still get Yuji Iino, Yuki Iino, and Yuki Ueno mixed up.

I think I like HARASHIMA and the ERUPTION faction (Sakaguchi and Higuchi and of course Saki Akai) the most, HARASHIMA has this easygoing charisma in him and he kicks a lot.

I also like Konosuke Takeshita who manages to make an ordinary finisher (German suplex pin) look like a million bucks.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lily Catts posted:

It's okay, I still get Yuji Iino, Yuki Iino, and Yuki Ueno mixed up.

It's easy for me to remember Yuji Hino now because he's by far the beefiest man of the roster (except for Gota Ihashi but that's a whole different type of beef). Every time I see the man mountain I'm in awe

I agree with your favourites list, although I'd note that while I also like Takeshita, he's my least favourite member of 37KAMIINA because all those boys are so likeable (probably Mao is my favourite, but it's close with Shunma)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I didn't know there were any HARASHIMA fans outside of middle aged women. He's not bad, but his entire career has been "Almost the Ace of the company" for 13 years now. Like if Randy Orton had been a face his whole career.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

HARASHIMA rules. He's a near perfect wrestler, he kicks hard and kicks often

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Jun Akiyama's daughter who loves frogs is selling Jun Akiyama frog merchandise

https://twitter.com/froggoods1227/status/1375829697041362945?s=19

This is so loving wholesome :allears:

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

RealFoxy posted:

I didn't know there were any HARASHIMA fans outside of middle aged women. He's not bad, but his entire career has been "Almost the Ace of the company" for 13 years now. Like if Randy Orton had been a face his whole career.

I've only seen a couple of his matches so far but he had more charisma in those than Orton ever had in his career (who probably had it before until he pissed it all away by being... Randy Orton)

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm catching up with the New Japan Cup tonight and oh my god the Shingo/Okada match from Day 2. :stare:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

2/4/2021, Friday

6:45pm JST/8:45pm AEDT/10:45am GMT/5:45am EST/2:45am PST

SEAdLINNNG Arisa Nakajima 15th SPRiNNNG
Shinjuku FACE, Tokyo
Riko Kaiju vs Yuna Masare
High Speed Battle Royal Must Wear Pink: Featuring Arisa Nakajima, Ayame Sasamura, Chikayo Nagashima, Itsuki Aoki, Tsukasa Fujimoto & Tsukushi Haruki
Lottery Tag Match: Featuring Asuka, Honori Hana, Nanae Takahashi & Rina Yamashita
Arisa Nakajima, Hanako Nakamori & Nagisa Nozaki vs DASH Chisako, Hiroyo Matsumoto & Makoto
Live on SEAdLINNNG LIve for 3,000 Yen

Just noticed a full card has been confirmed for this show tomorrow.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Your weekly Japanese pro wrestling schedule. Also, for the avoidance of doubt, days for the shows are for Japan time, so if a show starts 10am JST Saturday then assume the 9pm EST means Friday night

3/4/2021, Saturday

10am JST/12pm AEDT/2am BST/9pm EDT/6pm PDT

Gatoh Move ChocoPro 101
Ichigaya Chocolate Square, Tokyo
Chie Koishikawa & RinRin vs Emi Sakura & Sayuri
Daisuke Kanehira vs SHINGO
Lulupencil vs TAMURA
Best Bros (Baliyan Akki & Mei Suruga) vs Raimu Imai & Tetsuya Izuchi
Live on Youtube

11am JST/1pm AEDT/3am BST/10pm EDT/7pm PDT

New Japan Road To New Japan Cup USA
Oceanview Pavilion, Port Hueneme
Kevin Knight vs Rocky Romero
Alex Coughlin & TJP vs Jordan Clearwater & Misterioso
Brody King, Logan Riegel & Sterling Riegel vs Team Filthy (Chris Dickinson, JR Kratos & Tom Lawlor)
Live on NJPW World

1:30pm JST/3:30pm AEDT/5:30am BST/12:30am EDT/9:30pm PDT

Tokyo Joshi Pro Spring Tour '21 ~The Bullet~
Itabashi Green Hall, Tokyo
Miyu Yamashita vs Raku vs Sena Shiori
Hikari Noa vs Mahiro Kiryu
Haruna Neko, Nao Kakuta & Pom Harajuku vs Mirai Maiumi, Suzume & Yuki Kamifuku
Maki Itoh vs Moka Miyamoto
Arisu Endo vs Rika Tatsumi
Hyper Misao, Nodoka Tenma, Shoko Nakajima & Yuki Aino vs Marika Kobashi, Miu Watanabe, Mizuki & Yuka Sakazaki
Uploaded to Wrestle Universe 6/4

2:30pm JST/4:30pm AEDT/6:30am BST/1:30am EDT/10:30pm PDT

Big Japan Ikkitousen Death Match Survivor
Twin Messe, Shizuoka
Kazumi Kikuta & Takaaki Sato vs Takashi Suzuki & Takuho Kato
Manami Katsu vs Mari Manji
Daisuke Sekimoto vs Kota Sekifuda
Daichi Hashimoto, Yuji Okabayashi & Yuya Aoki vs Kazuki Hashimoto, Takuya Nomura & Yasufumi Nakanoue
Abdullah Kobayashi, Jaki Numazawa & Ryuji Ito vs Akira Hyodo, Drew Parker & Yuko Miyamoto
Ikkitousen Block C: Kankuro Hoshino vs Minoru Fujita
Ikkitousen Block D: Hideyoshi Kamitani vs Yuki Ishikawa
It might be on their LineLive channel?

5pm JST/7pm AEDT/9am BST/4am EDT/1am PDT

DDT Peanuts Are Also A Good Source Of Protein! 2021
2AW Square, Chiba
Akito & Toi Kojima vs Yukio Naya & Yusuke Okada
Antonio Honda, Keigo Nakamura & MAO vs Kazuki Hirata, Saki Akai & Toru Owashi
Danshoku Dieno vs Hideki Okatani
DAMNATION (Mad Paulie & Soma Takao) vs Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi & Yukio Sakaguchi)
37KAMIINA (Shunma Katsumata & Yuki Ueno) vs Junretsu (Jun Akiyama & Makoto Oishi)
DAMNATION (Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Yuji Hino) vs Chris Brookes, HARASHIMA & Yuki Iino
Uploaded to Wrestle Universe 6/4

5:30pm JST/7:30pm AEDT/9:30am BST/4:30am EDT/1:30am PDT

Pro Wrestling NOAH Neo Breeze
Radiant Hall, Yokohama
Akitoshi Saito, Masao Inoue, Muhammad Yone & Shuhei Taniguchi vs Junta Miyawaki, Kawei Fujimura, Kinya Okada & Yasutaka Yano
Hajime Ohara vs Takashi Sugiura
HAYATA vs NOSAWA Rongai
Ikuto Hidaka & Kotaro Suzuki vs Stinger (Yoshinari Ogawa & Yuya Susumu)
Kongo (Katsuhiko Nakajima, Manabu Soya & Tadasuke) vs Naomichi Marufuji, Seiki Yoshioka & YO-HEY
Atsushi Kotoge, Daisuke Harada, Kaito Kiyomiya & Yoshiki Inamura vs Kongo (Haoh, Kenoh, Masa Kitamiya & Nioh)
Live on Wrestle Universe

Also shows from Sendai Girls, Ice Ribbon, Wave & Colega

4/4/2021, Sunday

9am JST/11pm AEDT/1am BST/8pm EDT/5pm PDT

DDT Chris Brookes Produce Show 3 - Danger & Pleasure Tour '96
Ice Ribbon Dojo, Saitama
Hagane Shinno, Makoto Oishi & MEN'S Teioh vs Keigo Nakamura, MAO & Yuki Ueno
Baliyan Akki vs HARASHIMA
DDT Extreme Title: Chris Brookes(c) vs Mecha Mummy
Live on Wrestle Universe

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEDT/3:30am BST/10:30pm EDT/7:30pm PDT

OZ Academy Silver Bullet
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Aja Kong, AKINO & Sakura Hirota vs Maya Yukihi, Saori Anou & Yumi Ohka
Hikaru Sato vs Mitsuhisa Sunabe
DASH Chisako & Hiroyo Matsumoto vs Itsuki Aoki & Tsubasa Kuragaki
OZ Academy Tag Team Titles: MISSION K4 (Kaho Kobayashi & Kakeru Sekiguchi)(c) vs Kaori Yoneyama & Yuu
OZ Academy Openweight Title: Mayumi Ozaki(c) vs Sonoko Kato
Live on iPPV & you have no idea how long it took to find this drat show. Literally a random Twitter user had the link. Anyway, it's 3,000 Yen

12pm JST/2pm AEDT/4am BST/11pm EDT/8pm PDT

DDT BOYZ Boyz Be Ambitious!
Hideki Okatani & Makoto Oishi vs Kazuki Hirata & Yuki Ueno
Chris Brookes & Jun Masaoka vs Soma Takao & Tetsuya Endo
Keisuke Ishii vs MAO
Akito vs Shota
Antonio Honda, Keigo Nakamura & Yuki Iino vs HARASHIMA, Shunma Katsumata & Toi Kojima
Uploaded to Wrestle Universe 7/4

5pm JST/7pm AEDT/9am BST/4am EDT/1am PDT

New Japan Sakura Genesis
Ryogoku Kukugikan, Tokyo
Bullet Club (Jado, Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa) vs Suzukigun (DOUKI, Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr)
Bullet Club (Dick Togo, EVIL, KENTA, Taiji Ishimori & Yujiro Takahashi) vs CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano & YOSHI-HASHI)
LIJ (SANADA, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito) vs United Empire (Great O Khan, Jeff Cobb & X)
Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale & Jay White) vs Hiroshi Tanahashi & Satoshi Kojima
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles: Suzukigun (El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru)(c) vs Roppongi 3K (SHO & YOH)
IWGP World Heavyweight Title: Kota Ibushi(c) vs Will Ospreay
Live on NJPW World

Pro Wrestling NOAH NEO Breeze
Act City, Hamamatsu
Ikuto Hidaka vs Yasutaka Yano
Full Throttle (Hajime Ohara, Seiki Yoshioka & YO-HEY) vs Junta Miyawaki, Kawei Fujimura & Kinya Okada
Kaito Kiyomiya vs Tadasuke
Akitoshi Saito, Muhammad Yone & Shuhei Taniguchi vs Kongo (Katsuhiko Nakajima, Manabu Soya & Masa Kitamiya)
Kotaro Suzuki & NOSAWA Rongai vs Stinger (HAYATA & Yoshinari Ogawa)
Takashi Sugiura vs Yoshiki Inamura
Atsushi Kotoge, Daisuke Harada & Naomichi Marufuji vs Kongo (Haoh, Kenoh & Nioh)

Stardom Yokohama Dream Cinderella 2021 in Spring
Yokohama Budokan, Yokohama
AZM vs Hina vs Lady C
Mina Shirakawa vs Momo Watanabe
Saya Kamitani vs Sayaka Unagi
Elimination Tag Last Loser Joins Enemy Unit: Oedo Tai (Konami, Natsuko Tora, Rina, Ruaka & Saki Kashima) vs STARS (Gokigen Death, Hanan, Mayu Iwatani, Saya Iida & Starlight Kid)
Wonder of Stardom Title: Tam Nakano(c) vs Natsupoi
World of Stardom Title: Utami Hayashishita(c) vs Bea Priestley
Goddess of Stardom Title: Donna Del Mondo (Himeka & Maika)(c) vs Donna Del Mondo (Giulia & Syuri)
Live on iPPV for 4,400 Yen Uploaded to Stardom World at a later date

5:30pm JST/7:30pm AEDT/9:30am BST/4:30am EDT/1:30am PDT

Tokyo Joshi Pro Go Girl Women Only Free Box Office
Marika Kobashi vs Pom Harajuku vs Yuki Kamifuku
Mirai Maiumi vs Moka Miyamoto
Haruna Neko, Nao Kakuta & Nodoka Tenma vs Hyper Misao, Raku & Shoko Nakajima
Mahiro Kiryu & Yuki Aino vs Mei Saint-Michel & Sakisama
Hikari Noa & Sena Shiori vs Maki Itoh & Miyu Yamashita
Arisu Endo, Mizuki & Yuka Sakazaki vs Miu Watanabe, Rika Tatsumi & Suzume

6pm JST/8pm AEDT/10am BST/5am EDT/2am PDT

Big Japan Death Rules 24 Ikkitousen Death Match Survivor
Sendai PIT, Sendai
Kota Sekifuda vs Takuho Kato
Drew Parker & Yuki Ishikawa vs Jaki Numazawa & Yuko Miyamoto
Kazuki Hashimoto & Takuya Nomura vs Kazuki Onizuka & T-Hawk
Abdullah Kobayashi, Daisuke Sekimoto & El Lindaman vs Daichi Hashimoto, Takaaki Sato & Yuji Okabayashi
CIMA vs Yuya Aoki
Ikkitousen Block D: Akira Hyodo vs Hideyoshi Kamitani
Ikkitousen Block D: Kankuro Hoshino vs Ryuji Ito
BJW World Strong Heavyweight Title: Yasufumi Nakanoue vs Kazumi Kikuta
Live on NicoNico

Also shows from 2AW, Basara, Freedoms & Actwrs girlZ

5/4/2021, Monday

Shows from Colega & Dove Pro

6/4/2021, Tuesday

Shows from Colega & Dove Pro

7/4/2021, Wednesday

Shows from Colega, Ganbare, Big Japan vs 2AW vs Zero1 & Ice Ribbon

8/4/2021, Thursday

Shows from Colega & Marvelous

9/4/2021, Friday

6pm JST/8pm AEDT/10am BST/5am EDT/2am PDT

All Japan Pro Wrestling Champion Carnival Night 1
Edion Arena 2, Osaka
Evolution (Dan Tamura & Hikaru Sato) & Koji Iwamoto vs NEXTREAM (Atsuki Aoki & Rising HAYATO) & Yasutaka Oosera
Black Menso~re, Francesco Akira & Takao Omori vs TOTAL ECLIPSE (Hokuto Omori, TAJIRI & Yusuke Kodama)
Bodyguard & Izanagi vs Ryuki Honda & Yoshitatsu
Champion Carnival: Jake Lee vs Shotaro Ashino
Champion Carnival: Koji Doi vs Shuji Ishikawa
Champion Carnival: Shinjiro Ohtani vs Yuma Aoyagi
Champion Carnival: Kohei Sato vs Suwama
Champion Carnival: Kento Miyahara vs Zeus
Card Order TBC
Live on AJPW TV

6:30pm JST/8:30pm AEDT/10:30am BST/5:30am EDT/2:30am PDT

Dragon Gate The Gate of Passion
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Dragon Kid, Naruki Doi & YAMATO vs RED (HipHop Kikuta, KAI & SB KENTo)
Mascara contra Mascara: Bokutimo Dragon vs Diamante
Rest of card TBA
Live on DG Network

Also Show from Colega

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Apr 2, 2021

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Watching the AJPW from the 28th March & for some reason there's an almost shootstyle match with Yoshitatsu. He's in plain black trunks & barefoot, his opponent is wearing kickboxing gloves & there's rounds and 10 counts for knockouts & it is every bit as weird on an All Japan show as Jun Kasai death matches but less well executed.

Such an oddity. Granted it is a C show & harmless but still a weird thing. Also not really sure I see a future in shootstyle for Yoshitatsu

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Probably will interest a few people here that GAORA are showing Kento vs Shingo for free on a YouTube in a few days

https://youtu.be/BqXygD_Ulj8

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

NEO BREEZE 2021 from Noah is live right now if anyone's watching https://www.ddtpro.com/universe/videos/9703

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lamuella posted:

NEO BREEZE 2021 from Noah is live right now if anyone's watching https://www.ddtpro.com/universe/videos/9703

I just remembered it was on. Hopefully Ohara/Sugiura isn't a squash, that match could turn out a sleeper hit

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Can confirm, Ohara/Sugiura was real cool. It's up there with Kongoh/Full Throttle and Marufuji/Haoh last year for great junior vs heavy matches

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Blimey, did Ronagi have a cup of tea backstage he didn't want to get cold?

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

If I saw that right, the match ended in disqualification because one manager...hit the other manager

Okay then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

It's cute that each member of Kongoh do their assigned pose even when it doesn't make any sense to the team composition. Tadasuke doesn't even pretend like he's going to do Kitamiya's part of the dual flex so the whole aesthetic is decidedly off balance and I love it