Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vulgar
Aug 17, 2003

I am the man of la Mancha… my dream is impossible!

learnincurve posted:

My parents refused to believe that their air conditioning filter and gas bottle needed periodically changing on a car they owned for 20 years. Because they had air conditioning no windows were allowed to be opened under any circumstances because “the back of my neck gets cold when I’m driving”.

They built up a resistance to the stench and fumes, my then 4 year old had not, and vomited all over the back of my mother’s head as she was driving.

Milo and POTUS posted:

That'll keep her neck warm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Joan posted:

Just saw this series of threads in A/T where each one looks like a response to the previous

I have no idea who's rereg you are but I dig the name/av.

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Rockman Reserve posted:

I have no idea who's rereg you are but I dig the name/av.

I just made a second account so I can post dumber/more personal stuff without it being associated with my main account name which I use everywhere

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Joan posted:

I just made a second account so I can post dumber/more personal stuff without it being associated with my main account name which I use everywhere

I’m glad your rep is staying intact and looking forward to the dumb/personal stuff

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

davidspackage posted:

Ah, the Kaitlin Bennet special

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Well, now it's gone from completely unappetizing to nauseating

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Joan posted:

Come on, you know this place. It'll take about 45 seconds for someone to figure it out from your posting style, maybe less now you've actually challenged people to do it.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Jedit posted:

Come on, you know this place. It'll take about 45 seconds for someone to figure it out from your posting style, maybe less now you've actually challenged people to do it.
Nice try jedit or should I say joan

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Joan posted:

Just like when Joan let Abe give her a sexy makeover with a robot arm. She wasn't fully Joan.

e: I have no idea who you are and I don't care, I just wanted to make a Clone High ref.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
none, center meat

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jedit posted:

joan
joae
jose

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I do not get this reference and now I don't know if I care to

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Joan posted:

Just saw this series of threads in A/T where each one looks like a response to the previous

Welcome back Pick.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

I do not get this reference and now I don't know if I care to

Kaitlin Bennet, the gun girl, famously got a little drunk and poo poo her pants at a college party.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Monkey posted:

Kaitlin Bennet, the gun girl, famously got a little drunk and poo poo her pants at a college party.

That is her old name. Her new name is lovely pants.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Saying she "poo poo her pants" is like saying the moon is a ball. She literally extruded a pile half the size of herself.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Captain Monkey posted:

It was a dress, and she poo poo her entire lower half. I cannot overstate what a gigantic turd it was, I have never seen anything like it, just an enormous piece of poo poo. She could have named it Donald and put it into the white house, nobody would have noticed a difference.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Thank you for the corrections, goons. And for continuing to spread the legend of Bennett’s Big Poop.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

SUPER APPLE JUICE posted:

u guys pay 10bux to "chit"chat" in the innter-net?? U gies r such nerds i meen who woold pay 10bux jus to talk to peeple u guys r gays cuz u can't talk to peeple in reel life cuz ur so ugly and fat so u gotta ask da internet

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Don't look it up unless you want to give yourself some kind of weird dookie inferiority complex, like, you'll never in your life poop that much. Gungirl is like the inverse of a professional eater.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Don't look it up unless you want to give yourself some kind of weird dookie inferiority complex, like, you'll never in your life poop that much. Gungirl is like the inverse of a professional eater.

I think it's that when people said she was full of poo poo they kinda thought that was a metaphor or something.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Immediately went and looked it up. That is quite the turd. I'm baffled by the physics of how it ended up in that position on her legs without making a bigger mess, it looks like it was gently laid down.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
please stop talking

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Put a g string on a wendy's frosty machine and open the valve halfway for several minutes

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Wait, are pro eaters not also pro level poopers? Where does it all go? :psyduck:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Captain Hygiene posted:

Wait, are pro eaters not also pro level poopers? Where does it all go? :psyduck:

They're top tier athletes. All of it is converted to fuel.

They take rabbit poops once a week, tops.

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

They're top tier athletes. All of it is converted to fuel.

They take rabbit poops once a week, tops.

Do they re-eat the poop like rabbits, too?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Griefor posted:

Do they re-eat the poop like rabbits, too?

I imagine there's probably an underground circuit for that.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Captain Hygiene posted:

It comes out as a single highly compressed pellet, small in volume but tremendously dense.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

christmas boots posted:

It comes out as a single highly compressed pellet, small in volume but tremendously dense.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

christmas boots posted:

small in volume but tremendously dense.

This also describes Kaitlin Bennett.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Put a g string on a wendy's frosty machine and open the valve halfway for several minutes

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

i love this dude

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
drat, that "do you still see your dad" tweet. That's, like, some intentional "lol deadbeat black dads" poo poo, isn't it?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Cardiovorax posted:

drat, that "do you still see your dad" tweet. That's, like, some intentional "lol deadbeat black dads" poo poo, isn't it?

Can I submit this to rhetorical questions monthly?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Cardiovorax posted:

Yes.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Alright. I'm not American, so I wasn't sure I picked up on that correctly. Wow, classy.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Cardiovorax posted:

I thought it was a snipe about gay dudes having daddy issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Cardiovorax posted:

I thought it was a snipe about gay dudes having daddy issues.

Why not both?