Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Dude is absolutely killing it right now on social media. His new song is p good and upsets conservatives a whole bunch that an out and proud black man is corrupting their children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6swmTBVI83k

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1376580790298021894?s=20

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Isn’t that just the dance routine from the Alejandro video except vertical? :thunk:

Probably a “simpsons already did it” in there too somewhere idk. :shrug:

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I don't really care for his music but I fully support anyone who can rile up conservatives/evangelicals.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I thought for sure this thread was going to be about the Satan Shoes

https://www.vulture.com/2021/03/nike-dont-endorse-satan-shoes-lil-nas-x-posts-fake-apology.html

Evangelicals are the most gullible marks on earth

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

dude just got a fuckton of free publicity from gungirl, candace owens, and other dipshits while owning the hell out of them. guy is just straight winning right now. did conservatives learn nothing from the nike "cancellation" after their kaepernick collab? they made like a record number of sales in the aftermath

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
They will never learn, no. They are so multitudinous that the dumbest of them will ALWAYS take the bait and the majority of the rest have no sense of humor with which to correct said dummies. It will always work, forever.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Lil Nas X is a great follow on TikTok, because you'll just be scrolling and see a bunch of super-short reaction videos to tweets, then a behind-the-scenes from his music video, and then suddenly it's a video of him outing Tekashi 6ix9ine for rolling into his DMs...

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1376571936998744064?s=20
https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1376556693044162562?s=20

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

lil nas bless us

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Someone page Meme Poker Party, have they seen the Lamia in this video yet??

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

seance snacks posted:

lil nas bless us

the rare fatherfucker move

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Jose Oquendo posted:

I don't really care for his music but I fully support anyone who can rile up conservatives/evangelicals.

My position entirely

seance snacks posted:

lil nas bless us

[Support intensifies]

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

he rules and i want to have sex with him

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Very nice of Mr. X to rile these bozos up on the day the boat got unstuck

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

DLC Inc posted:

dude just got a fuckton of free publicity from gungirl, candace owens, and other dipshits while owning the hell out of them. guy is just straight winning right now. did conservatives learn nothing from the nike "cancellation" after their kaepernick collab? they made like a record number of sales in the aftermath

Manipulating the republicans by playing their fears against them is premo poo poo

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

he killed the devil at the end. what more do those bozos want

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

seance snacks posted:

lil nas bless us

My favorite part of this is her casually just assuming his dad isn't around. Wonder why that is. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

FutonForensic posted:

he killed the devil at the end. what more do those bozos want

These are the same people who were upset about Doom, the game in which you cleanse hell of all demons by the end. They don't know what they want.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
i want the satan shoes

watching the ownstorm is free lmao

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Like I entirely understand drumming up a satanic panic as a marketing ploy in 2021, but I think it is important to remember you can defeat anyone claiming to speak for god with compassion, kindness, wisdom, and sincerity. It's basically the easiest thing in the world. Like... just be kinder, jesus will wake up in a few days or did you all forget? lol.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Twitter is awesome again.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

hell astro course posted:

Like I entirely understand drumming up a satanic panic as a marketing ploy in 2021, but I think it is important to remember you can defeat anyone claiming to speak for god with compassion, kindness, wisdom, and sincerity. It's basically the easiest thing in the world. Like... just be kinder, jesus will wake up in a few days or did you all forget? lol.

Actually if you try this you'll probably just get called a cuck and you won't have won anything because these people are hypocrites and they don't give a gently caress that they're hypocrites. Might as well use them for free marketing.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Ventral EggSac posted:

Someone page Meme Poker Party

I'll check out the video.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Vince MechMahon posted:

Actually if you try this you'll probably just get called a cuck and you won't have won anything because these people are hypocrites and they don't give a gently caress that they're hypocrites. Might as well use them for free marketing.

the real satans love to reveal themselves in the devil's world.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1376608997407563779?s=20

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Ventral EggSac posted:

Someone page Meme Poker Party, have they seen the Lamia in this video yet??

It's a well done video. Very powerful horny energy. However, an inherent aspect of lamia is that they are exclusively female, so that creature is just a horny snake man. Perhaps a naga.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Meme Poker Party posted:

It's a well done video. Very powerful horny energy. However, an inherent aspect of lamia is that they are exclusively female, so that creature is just a horny snake man. Perhaps a naga.

Ah, fair

Shoshie
Nov 22, 2007

Jose Oquendo posted:

His music is pretty meh, but he is a great entertainer with all the crazy costumes and sets and stuff. I am glad conservatives are so stupid he's getting so much free publicity, and glad I can watch the Tweet war happen because I could use the laughs.

Shoshie fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Mar 29, 2021

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I like this guy more and more and I hope the red/black colour scheme was also a :anarchists:

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

ben shapino posted:

he rules and i want to have sex with him

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I wish he would gently caress my dad

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

phasmid posted:

They will never learn, no. They are so multitudinous that the dumbest of them will ALWAYS take the bait and the majority of the rest have no sense of humor with which to correct said dummies. It will always work, forever.

At least half of them want to get owned because it means more money for them, somehow, because that's how youtube or whatever works. To be clear this isn't them owning Lil Nas by getting owned by Lil Nas, its them getting paid to go into the ball kicking machine at the county fair.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

the man is a posting God (that i want to have sex with)

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1376432018255347713?s=20

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing
the video for 'Holiday' is amazing as well. He's 21 years old, how is he so good at all this?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
President X 2024

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Pussy Quipped posted:

I wish he would gently caress my dad

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

By popular demand posted:

I like this guy more and more and I hope the red/black colour scheme was also a :anarchists:

I'm almost certain it is.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Anyone who uses Lil or Young in their name needs to be beaten with a sack of oranges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Anyone who uses Lil or Young in their name needs to be beaten with a sack of oranges.

Get ready then lil bitch.