Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I sure hope he ain't the only one giving poo poo back to gov. Noem because a quick glance at her Wikipedia page shows she's got a lot to answer for which she's trying to distract from with raging about shoes.

DO YOUR JOB GOVERNOR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Grondoth posted:

https://twitter.com/dhmontgomery/status/1376641623845597185

The SD state legislature meets like 2 weeks a year. She wanted changes, the senate didn't have 2/3rds to override a veto, and the house ran out of time to pass it.

Honestly, I'm glad their legislature doesn't meet more often cause holy poo poo they are clearly not responsible enough to govern a whole state.

South Dakota shouldn't even be a state. We only have two of them because they couldn't agree on a capital. DC should be made a state and the Dakotas forcibly combined into a unitary hellscape.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

i've had some grueling "do i name it" / "do i pay child support" / "does flushing this count as infanticide" bowel expulsions yet never in my life have i seen a poo poo as big as the one she took at that party

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Stripper pole to hell man that’s a good video lol

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Him and boyega should team up for maximum fool ownage

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

He’s gonna come out of that meeting with Nike with an exclusive drop and partnership

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Thanks to this thread finally saw the video for Holiday and thats some good stuff.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Duck and Cover posted:

He usurped Satan. Like that's the issue right? The Christians just prefer stability!

They are also really particular about who gets to kill satan. I had a very religious stepdad who wouldn't let me play Doom because fighting demons in hell is Jesus' job.

I'm not even sure that it's stated in the bible who gets to cap Satan but here's hoping it's Lil Nas X along with the doomguy.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Conservatives do a really, really good job getting black artists to #1 :cheers:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this mfer gay as hell, it rules

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Hell Yeah posted:

this mfer gay as hell, it rules

Hell yeah

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Do it ironically posted:

Frankly I applaud lil nas x for taking out Satan and wait with baited breath for him to take out Lamashtu next

Bated

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i went to this guy's roblox concert with my account from 2009
i now do not regret it in the slightest

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

hbag posted:

i went to this guy's roblox concert with my account from 2009
i now do not regret it in the slightest

:911:

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

I had to turn off old town road or whatever but i'm glad people like his stuff and he seems like a cool dude

Some Guy From NY
Dec 11, 2007
welp it was only a matter of time,

https://news.yahoo.com/nike-sues-over-lil-nas-212300938.html

Nike filed a federal trademark infringement lawsuit Monday against the company that released a controversial customized version of its sneakers in collaboration with the rapper Lil Nas X.
Nike filed the suit — Lil Nas X was not named as a defendant — after many people said they believed it was involved with the shoes, even though it released a statement over the weekend saying it had nothing to do with them.

The lawsuit argues that Nike must maintain control over its brand "by setting the record straight" about what products bear its distinctive "swoosh" logo.

Thankfully it seems lil nas x isn't tied to this lawsuit...yet.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Multiple times

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

i am hit by a rock and die

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Some Guy From NY posted:

welp it was only a matter of time,

https://news.yahoo.com/nike-sues-over-lil-nas-212300938.html

Nike filed a federal trademark infringement lawsuit Monday against the company that released a controversial customized version of its sneakers in collaboration with the rapper Lil Nas X.
Nike filed the suit — Lil Nas X was not named as a defendant — after many people said they believed it was involved with the shoes, even though it released a statement over the weekend saying it had nothing to do with them.

The lawsuit argues that Nike must maintain control over its brand "by setting the record straight" about what products bear its distinctive "swoosh" logo.

Thankfully it seems lil nas x isn't tied to this lawsuit...yet.

There’s no way they’ll sue Lil Nas X. They’ll probably have their own collab with him in a few months.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Nike: a small amount of blood in our clothes is ok, we got sweatshops
Also Nike: no not like that

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

nike dont want their branding attached to the evil demon sneakers because it might piss off the conservatives and make them buy more nike products to burn!!!!

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

they're competing for the Newbalance demographic

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

loving got’em

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Maybe ‘Gun Girl’ Kaitlin Bennett’s father should consider dressing more modestly. Just sayin’.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Conservatives are so pathetic

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Revins posted:

Conservatives are so pathetic

it really just boils down to this at the end of the day. its a terrible way to live your life.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Knot My President! posted:

they're competing for the Newbalance demographic

Fat guys who need 4e and 6e shoe widths have nothing to do with this nonsense.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
not a huge fan ofhis musicbuthis combination of black and gay and willing to piss off fundies is the funniest poo poo and i wishhim all the best

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

his music's kinda hit or miss for me but yea i'll always support a legend who pisses off fundies

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy

Neurolimal posted:

All the focus on twitter owns ignores something very important, which is that Montero's aesthetic is really loving good, more of that gay-greek-christian aesthetic tia

let me tell you about a little game called Hades

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Vjvz1NPN8

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Gonna play this video on loop when the parents come over for Easter dinner.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
the song is good as hell

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I wish I was young and hot and gayer, I'd beg this guy to let me in on his gravy train with biscuit wheels. This poo poo owns.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Gun girl is calling him a rapist and a pedophile now for some reason as well. Good thing shes an idiot that only half of America likes.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Everyone keeps saying gun girl poo poo her pants but it's not even true. We've all seen the picture. She wasn't even wearing pants.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Someone page metis to hire her for swap.avi 2, shithole boogapoo.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

My favorite detail in video is he got stoned not by rocks but jeweled buttplugs

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Came into the thread to do the whole "Who? Don't know, don't care, OP" thing. I don't really keep up with new music or what's popular now.

But now I care. That video is slick as hell.

I hope this man gets the Nobel Peace Prize for starting a new Satanic Panic and distracting all the weirdos away from their efforts to do more real and lasting harm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/JayViewHz/status/1376729879312539651?s=20
https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1376728380087824387?s=20